RCLCO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RCLCO Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2017

3.2

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RCLCO.

Interview

Applied online with resume and cover letter. Was contacted to send undergraduate transcript and a writing sample and to complete an online web quiz. The quiz was as they described, a mix of 5 qualitative and quantitative real estate questions. I was then contacted to do a phone interview which consisted of experience and personality questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you worked together in a group and what was your role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RCLCO (Washington, DC) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was asked the next day to take an online skills assessment. The questions asked in the assessment were exactly in line with those described in other interview descriptions on this site. The next day I was contacted to have a phone interview. The phone interview was 100% experience and personality questions. The day after the phone interview I was invited to the DC office for an in person interview. The interview in DC consisted of a 1-2 hour long conversation with 2 managers + 2 more managers conferenced in. They asked very detailed questions about my resume and experience. The case study question was difficult. After 3 weeks I was asked to do another 1 hour long phone call with another manager. This phone call consisted of more experience questions and another case study question. 3 weeks later I was informed that I was not going to be receiving an offer.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RCLCO (Bethesda, MD).

Interview

Did a 1 hour quiz online about real estate. Some simple math. I was then was asked to interview in DC office. The interview was very pleasant and lasted maybe an hour an a half. Group interview. Very nice people.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RCLCO (Washington, DC) in November 2016.

Interview

On-campus interview followed by online quiz and submission of a writing sample. Then, an on-site interview with 4 members of the team, 2 in person and 2 in a conference call. Mostly behavioral and fit sort of questions. The quiz had 5 case-type questions and I only got one case question in the interviews.

Interview Questions

• The question involved what approach you'd take to an upcoming project the firm has gotten. Pretty straight-forward profit maximization question.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RCLCO.

Interview

The process began with a screening test, and then a phone interview with an associate and an in-person interview with VPs and MDs. Good communication with HR. Strong emphasis on culture

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at RCLCO (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

On campus interview, followed by an interview with executives in one of their offices. There was also an online technical skills quiz to start the process. The quiz was very simple and only 5 or 6 questions. Most of the process was about personality and culture fit as they have a fairly extensive training program to teach you any skills you're missing.

Interview Questions

• General personality questions. A lot of confirming that you are interested in the type of work they do (case studies).   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RCLCO (Austin, TX).

Interview

First was a resume drop with a cover letter. If you made it past the initial screening then there was an online problem solving test with a request for your transcript and a writing sample. Then the next phase was a 30 minute phone interview with a consultant. They sneak in a technical question in the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• They disguise a technical question based on the flow of the conversation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RCLCO (Santa Monica, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone screen, one-on-one on-campus interview, web quiz, and on-site panel interview (with case question).

Both interviews were largely behavioral/conversational to determine if you would fit the company culture. Since the people are so friendly, the interviews were the most enjoyable experiences I had out of dozens of other interviews conducted.

The web quiz and case question determine your ability to use data to answer multi-step questions. Basic problem-solving and reading/interpreting data can get you through all the questions.

Interview Questions

• The web quiz had analytical questions that tested your ability to read graphs, interpret data, and conduct stoichiometric calculations.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

After an initial on-campus interview I was asked to fill out a web quiz online. Then I was brought into the office to meet a number of different directors and also had a skype interview with the CEO.

Associate Interview

Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at RCLCO in June 2013. Basic mortgage and annuity questions, finance based. There was an online test before which had basic yet challenging real estate questions and economics.

Interview Questions

• Had 5 interviews in the office lasting 3 hours. Very dull office building, people seemed stressed and relatively unhappy to be there. Good pay though so that could explain the long hours   Answer Question

I had another offer