ROI Healthcare Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ROI Healthcare Solutions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at ROI Healthcare Solutions

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ROI Healthcare Solutions in May 2017.

Interview

The Interview process was conducted very well as it was very efficient and informative. I felt very comfortable with each conversation and I could tell I was interviewing for a great company and team right away!

Interview Questions

• The biggest question for my role was regarding travel since it is a major factor as a consultant. They were sure to explain the lifestyle and any questions I had, making my decision very easy!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ROI Healthcare Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Completed interview with one of the partners. Once that interview was complete, I had an interview with each of the other partners. I then met with the President to do a business plan and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• As I was doing the interview with the President of ROI I answered questions regarding my career plans and how that aligned with the position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ROI Healthcare Solutions (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was outstanding. ROI focuses on finding people that will fit the culture first, and then evaluates your skills. The entire team accommodated my schedule and questions throughout the process.
    I feel extremely honored to be a part of the ROI Team and look forward to being a part of the future successes!

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult. ROI looks to build their team based on culture and then through skillset.   1 Answer

ROI Healthcare Solutions Response

Aug 7, 2017 – Director of Talent Acquisition and Management

Thank you for your thoughtful review! I'm so glad that you could sense how strongly we nurture and protect our culture at ROI and we are thrilled to find talented folks like you that add tremendous... More

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ROI Healthcare Solutions.

Interview

The 1st interview was more like a casual conversation only thing missing was the coffee shop. The 2nd meeting was an overview of company's benefits.
    The 3rd meeting was an extension of the 1st.
    The 4th interview was conference call style - a little more formal but in question answer format.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ROI Healthcare Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Had call with recruiter first, who got all of the details needed to set up client interview. Had call with Client Manager at Hospital and PM for this opportunity. Was able to ask about current and ongoing projects.

Interview Questions

• Work experience relevant to the job posting they were filling.   1 Answer

Clinical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ROI Healthcare Solutions (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

3 tier, Easy, comfortable interview process. Everyone was easy to talk to. My experience and skills were reviewed as well as my past employment and reasons for leaving. This was. Great experience.

HR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ROI Healthcare Solutions (Leesburg, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

This was one of the best interview processes I've ever had. It felt very informal yet it really showed me how invested this company is in new employees and making sure you are the right fit for what they value most, which is culture.

ROI Healthcare Solutions Response

Oct 16, 2017 – Director of Talent Acquisition and Management

Our culture is our unique identifier! We are so proud to have you add to it!

Infor Principal Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ROI Healthcare Solutions in February 2018.

Interview

I was recommended by a current ROI employee, and ROI reached out via LinkedIn. Interview process was extremely informative and laid back. Each step felt more like a conversation about who I am and what I've done, rather than a formal interview. I was offered a position at ROI that I was very excited about, but couldn't accept because the consulting/traveling lifestyle wasn't a good fit for personal reasons.

Interview Questions

• I can't even remember a question that was particularly difficult. Everything was very straightforward and easy-going.   Answer Question