RSI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at RSI

2.3

Sort:

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSI.

Interview

Informed of their interest through Campus network. Initial Phone interview was extremely casual. Second interview was two hours long. 4 different Interviewers, in different positions in the company, for 30 minutes a piece. Mostly behavioral questions, very laid back.

Interview Questions

• When was there a time when you handled a situation wrong? What could you have done differently?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at RSI.

Interview

First you have a very typical HR behavioral interview. If you pass that, then it is followed by 3-6 skype interviews all within the same time period. For example, I was lucky and only had 3 30 minute interviews in the span of 4 hours.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSI (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

The first step was a HR phone screen where I was asked very basic questions about my background, what I was looking for etc.
    Second round was a technical Phone screen focusing mostly on SQL and database structure
    Third and final round was onsite interviews with 3 members of the team for an hour each. I got to meet a fellow associate, a team lead and finally the Project Manager.

Interview Questions

• Q. There were several questions asking me to describe certain situations like
      1. What if there was a tight deadline and you knew you were behind. How would you handle it?
      2. If you had several tasks you were responsible for how would you go about them.
      3. There were some basic SQL questions   Answer Question

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RSI.

Interview

I had a couple of phone interviews with different people within the company that were pretty straightforward and easy. They never really asked any technical questions. Then I had a 1 on 1 in person interview that was easy as well but slightly more difficult then the phone interviews because they got a little bit more technical but nothing bad.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RSI (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

The first step was a phone interview asking about your experience. This was not technical. Then, you were invited to join an interview event. In this case, if was in Boston. There was a meet and greet the night before and the 4 interviews of 30 minutes each the next day. They reimburse you for travel to get to this location, and pay for a hotel.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSI (Boston, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

The interviewers were very polite and made me feel comfortable. Interview questions seemed to be more behavioral rather than technical. During my interview with the CFO, he spent more time talking about the company than asking questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you list and explain the steps of the System Development Cycle?   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSI (Sacramento, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Mix of resume review and general tech questions with HR rep. Then Skype with engineers and managers. Some situational questions, some asked for sample code. Takes a while to hear back from recruiter so follow up.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSI (Roseville, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Three part interview. First was a simple Phone interview, then came a more personal Skype interview that dove deeper into the technical aspects. Last Interview had a few different interviewers that included the Project Manager. All three were fit / technical interviews focused on C#, Java, and Object orientated programing

Interview Questions

• What are the c# access modifiers: public, private, protected and internal. Describe what they are and how they are used.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RSI (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Met at a college internship fair, exchanged information. With a follow-up, I did 2-3 phone interviews (because we were on opposite coasts). I received an offer shortly after. The whole thing was very quick and easy, very enjoyable and the guy over the phone emitted a very good vibe about the company, which so far has proved true.

Interview Questions

• Pick any data structure, then describe how it might be used for tax purposes.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were very accommodating. I asked for higher pay, they declined but explained why clearly and concisely. I also needed a lot of time to find housing and organize things with a family member on the west coast to make sure I had things in order, and they gave me plenty of time to do so.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSI.

Interview

You first do a phone screening with HR and then do a technical interview over the phone with a Senior Software Engineer and then have another interview with management.

Interview Questions

• What mechanism can be utilized to speed up data retrieval in SQL.   1 Answer