RadNet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 6, 2018

2.1

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadNet (San Jose, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online through their website (emailed the recruiter my resume and a cover letter) and got a phone screening ~1 week later. Was asked to come in and interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your responsibilities at ________ employer?
      Working as a PSR, you'll see roughly 250 patients a day. Is this an experience you've had before?   Answer Question

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Altos, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RadNet (Los Altos, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

My interview was with two people, overall it was a very enjoyable interview. There were specific questions about technical skills but it felt like a conversation. There were side conversations that made the interview more lighthearted.

Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadNet (Rochester, NY).

Interview

Resume submission, phone contact from Human Resource recruiter in California (company based in California). Interview with manager on two occasions. Received phone call from company recruiter that I was offered the position and accepted.

IT Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RadNet (Baltimore, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

Had two interviews first was more job related but second with IT head was more like a citizenship interview. Like how many states , what is your favorite sports , who is president. No questions regarding job.

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RadNet (Oakland, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I initially interviewed with HR, then many weeks later I was interviewed by the regional manger, then weeks later interviewed by the VP. I was asked to fly down A month later for an onsite interview. Within in a few hours of the interview the VP stated they had an emergency and asked if they could cut the interview short. I completed an application and didn't have all the contact information for my references they said it didn't matter. I knew that was the second sign after there false emergency they were not interested. I had caught an early morning flight and had a late flight out the same day. They strung me along during the whole process telling me I had exceptional qualifications. I waited over three weeks to get back to regarding my status, I finally had to contact them, only to get some generic email that I was not the candidate. I asked if there were reasons for not selecting me and I never heard anything back from them. I think this company is age discrimatory and that was the basis I was not selected. In reading the reviews on Yelp and my experience with this company I would not recommend anyone work for this organization. It shows they don't truly care about employees or older applicants.

Ultrasound Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Mirage, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RadNet (Rancho Mirage, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

They have a 2 part process where part is questions and answers and the other you scan a person and take images that they review. There was no time limit on scanning but I'm sure they took that under consideration.

Interview Questions

• If I had a passion for the Field of Ultrasound?   1 Answer

Medical Transcriptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at RadNet (Rochester, NY).

Interview

Two initial phones calls. One interview with the manager where I did not get hired. I was called back about six months after that interview where I was interviewed again with the same manager and was given a transcription typing test. The interview went well and my manager was quite friendly. Coworkers were also very friendly and genuine.

Negotiation

I did not negotiate my offer as the pay was much better than what I had been making at the job I held before that. The offer was at least a few dollars more per hour so I accepted that.

Accounts Payable Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RadNet (Rochester, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

very straight forward. there was a panel of 2. standard questions about KSA. Should have been more forthcoming on the fact that there are no raises, bonuses, etc. Discussed work hours, benefits, and the like. Very pleasant interview. but should have read the reviews on this site as they were spot on about the company culture. I would not recommend this company under any circumstances.

Interview Questions

• standard questions like what are your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at RadNet (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

They give you a call - they reach out to your recruiter first and they conduct a phone interview. The interview was not bad. There weren’t much questions. I lead the interview, I feel.

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RadNet (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

it takes time to get used to. no time in between calls and everything you do is timed. only 30 min breaks. personal breaks you need to ask for. Over all it's not too bad for a temporary job.