RadNet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RadNet Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2017

2.2

MRI Technologist Interview

Interview

I trained there as a student and they saw my potential so I didn't really have a formal interview. They made sure I had all my documents in order and that was pretty much the jist.

Scheduler Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at RadNet.

Interview

Went to a job fair and interviewed with the manager of two local locations. She was very nice and gave an overview of the position and expectations. It was good that she explained the good and the bad that could happen during your day. Not in a scare you off way more like I want to make sure you can handle it way.

Interview Questions

• What are two positive traits you can bring to the. Company?   Answer Question

Radiology Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadNet (Temecula, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Comfortable and relaxed although professional. I was with the manager and chief technologist that's oversee 5 imaging centers. Both women welcomed me and commended me on my duties of the past and asked me questions that pertained to my field of work. Also asked if I was certified in venipuncture because they were considering a possible multi modality position.

Interview Questions

• What procedures did I perform in my past experiences?   1 Answer

Billing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadNet.

Interview

It's a joke, get out as fast as possible. Hr will make you come back because they're lazy and don't wanna do their job. Interview is easy because they're desperate for people. They soon will have no one to work there because of what they do to the staff. I have worked for many companies and this one takes the cake for being the worst company in Rochester.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadNet (San Jose, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online through their website (emailed the recruiter my resume and a cover letter) and got a phone screening ~1 week later. Was asked to come in and interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your responsibilities at ________ employer?
      Working as a PSR, you'll see roughly 250 patients a day. Is this an experience you've had before?   Answer Question

IT Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RadNet (Baltimore, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

Had two interviews first was more job related but second with IT head was more like a citizenship interview. Like how many states , what is your favorite sports , who is president. No questions regarding job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RadNet in November 2016.

Interview

Applied for the position online. I got a call back randomly with no warning after 2 or 3 weeks, which turned into a phone interview. Had an interview with supervisor, manager and HR. They said they wanted to hire me, but I would have to interview with top regional manager first. Had interview with regional manager a week later. A week after that they informed me that I had the job. From the day I applied to the day I started it took about 2 months.

Radiology Marketing Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at RadNet (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

I am well qualified for the position, with over 10 years of experience . I had a phone interview with HR ...did well with them and was called in for a Second interview with sales Manager .
    Third was with the Regional Director from HQ.
     I cleared all the interviews and had a fourth interview with Sales Director (Sage Cummings) for Brooklyn and Queens who after putting you thru various Sales Simulations asks your age directly . He insisted on seeing my licence and that's when Everything changed. (age discrimination )
    Sometimes I wonder if he really wanted someone with experience or just picking my brain for some out of the box Sales Strategies .
    I always believe That KARMA will catch up with him soon.

Interview Questions

• How old are you and which year did you graduate from Collage?
      Can I check your Drivers licence to verify?   1 Answer

Ultrasound Tech Interview

Interview

You have to fill out application and they will take you for scanning and ask you some basic scanning and some work related question.You have to fill out application and they will take you for scanning and ask you some basic scanning and some work related question.

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RadNet (Oakland, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I initially interviewed with HR, then many weeks later I was interviewed by the regional manger, then weeks later interviewed by the VP. I was asked to fly down A month later for an onsite interview. Within in a few hours of the interview the VP stated they had an emergency and asked if they could cut the interview short. I completed an application and didn't have all the contact information for my references they said it didn't matter. I knew that was the second sign after there false emergency they were not interested. I had caught an early morning flight and had a late flight out the same day. They strung me along during the whole process telling me I had exceptional qualifications. I waited over three weeks to get back to regarding my status, I finally had to contact them, only to get some generic email that I was not the candidate. I asked if there were reasons for not selecting me and I never heard anything back from them. I think this company is age discrimatory and that was the basis I was not selected. In reading the reviews on Yelp and my experience with this company I would not recommend anyone work for this organization. It shows they don't truly care about employees or older applicants.