Radware Pre-Sales Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Radware

1 Interview Review

2.0

Pre-Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Radware.

Interview

A recruiter setup an telephone interview with Radware, but the appointment was postponed. The recruiter setup another interview, and that was postponed as well, Several more interviews were scheduled, and each was posponed over a 5 week period. Finally, we had a confirmed appointment. I happened to be in the recruiter's office that day, so he set me up in a conference room at the appointed time.

The interview lasted about 2.5 minutes. Here is how the call went: Me: thank you for your time. Glad to finally get a chance to chat. Radware: what makes you think you are qualified to work for Radware? Me: umm, (not knowing quite how to answer) well, I have 15 years experience with networks and.... Radware: (cutting me off) we hire some of the best engineers in the world. What makes you qualified to work here? Me: thank you for your time today. Good luck.

I headed back to the recruiters office, and he could not believe what happened. It was the shortest interview in either of our careers. As for me, I was hired by one of the largest software companies a couple of months later, with a product line that competed with Radware. Tip for all the company recruiters: that candidate can be selling for your, or against you. Your choice.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you are qualified to for Radware?   1 Answer