Raising Cane's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 17, 2018

2.1

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I applied for a position and heard right away from a recruiter. The process involves two phone interviews and three in person interviews with about a week of lag time in between. Expect to spend, at minimum, 6 weeks interviewing. If you go through the process and they don't decide to hire you, don't expect them to call or e-mail you to let you know. Just plan on never hearing from them again.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (New Orleans, LA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview took less than two weeks. I applied online and got an email for an in person interview a few days later. After the interview I came in the following Saturday for training.

Interview Questions

• At Cane’s we’re like to have fun but we also have a lot of rules and have to be sure our employees will follow them. How can you assure me you can deliver and follow direction and company policies?   Answer Question

IT Infrastructure Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Had a phone interview. Interviewer seemed focused on having a college degree. She was very positive, but never returned my phone call after declining an in person interview. The interviewer also stated they only had one IT person for the corporate office.

Interview Questions

• They asked about current position responsibilities and college. They did not have a technical person doing the phone screen.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Raising Cane's.

Interview

The process took place over 2 months and 7 interviews. At the end of the process they pulled the position from the market and thanked me for understanding the changing business priorities. I was so disappointed in how they went about it all. It was disrespectful of my time and incredibly unprofessional. The interviews were not difficult, but the entire process was a mess. I would never apply with them again!

Interview Questions

• To guess what type of music each of the panel members listened to. Crazy and unprofessional.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

up to the point and strate forward the boss was awesome. walked me threw the entire process of the interview and helped was afford at every step of the way

Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Flower Mound, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and easy. The general manager interviewed me and she was very nice and caring. She asked me a lot of questions about myself and what i knew about the company. After the interview she told me there would be a background check and i were to pass it then i would be hired.

Interview Questions

• If you could make a guess of what the acronym S.A.U.C.E means what would each word mean?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hattiesburg, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Hattiesburg, MS) in May 2014.

Interview

Quick process fast and easy. Called in for an interview came in got a job offer came in for orientation and began working. That’s really all it was a normal interview and normal job process.

Interview Questions

• What’s your availability?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raising Cane's.

Interview

Very relaxed interview. Interested in you as a person. Wondered about my major and interests. Asked about why I wanted to work at canes and what I could bring as a team member. The managers were very friendly and I had an interview as a group with me and 4 managers.

Anonymous Employee in Rockwall, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Rockwall, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

They asked me why I wanted to work there and what would make me a great candidate for the job. They asked about my experience and how would I be an asset to the team! They looked for an upbeat and fun personality because part of the job is to have FUN!!!

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work for this company?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raising Cane's.

Interview

I was called in by the manager and we sat down for an interview. Everything seemed fine until he told me that he needed people to work late nights. I told him that it wasn't possible because I have school. After I told him that answer, the manager decided to close the interview and tell me that I wouldn't get hired, but he will keep my application in case he decides to call me again. UNTIL THEN, I WILL NOT APPLY FOR ANOTHER RAISING CANES IN IRVING OR ANYWHERE ELSE!