Cover image for Raising Cane's

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Raising Cane's Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 409 of over 409 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Raising Cane's

Raising Cane's

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Raising Cane's in Sep 2022

Interview

Completed a zoom interview, the recruiting office was really nice and helpful. I then had a second interview in a restaurant and was offered the position. They were all very friendly and responsive.

Interview Questions
  • How can I be a good leader to my team? How can I support my team in the culture aspect? How can I make work fun while maintaining working hard?
    Answer Question

Raising Cane's

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Raising Cane's

Interview

I interviewed once with the store manager & was hired a day or two later. It wasn’t a hard interview. They asked my about myself, what I knew about the company & if I had a health card

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Raising Cane's

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raising Cane's in Aug 2022

Interview

The interviewer was very laid back and polite. The interview felt casual and it went by really quick. They look for applicants who want to work with a team and enjoy meeting guests' expectations. Bring your resume and be prepared to speak with confidence and enthusiasm.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Raising Cane's

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raising Cane's in Aug 2022

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy especially with it being online. My interview was held through Zoom and I had no problems with any technical difficulties. My interview was split into two sections. The first section I was asked general questions about my experience and why I wanted to work for Raising canes and the cool benefits. The second session was about how the process works and we went deeper into what role I played in my last job.

Interview Questions
  • What type of culture would you create within the store as a manger?

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Lafayette, IN) in Aug 2022

Interview

The interview process was laid back and informal. Relaxed atmosphere in all interviews which helped facilitate a feeling of genuine interest in who I am as a person and what my vision for my position would be. Phone interviews were informal, informative and concise.

Interview Questions
  • What brought me to apply?
  • What was my experience and would I be comfortable with the differences from my last position to my offered postion.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Las Vegas, NV) in Aug 2022

Interview

Great and efficient interview process! There were multiple calls but they made sure to schedule them pretty quickly after the next. I would hear back from recruiter about 2 hours or so after my interview to schedule another.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about my Marketing Experience, Experience working in the industry

Anonymous Employee in Visalia, CA

Application

I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Visalia, CA)

Interview

The manager that interviewed me was very chill and laidback. He questioned me what skills I could offer to the team, if I had any previous work experience (I hadn't), and of course, why I wanted to work there. He made me feel really comfortable and it was obvious that he just wanted to get to know me!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Newport News, VA) in Jul 2022

Interview

The recruiter reached out very quickly and scheduled my first interview! The first interview was with the recruiter then moved on to a manager! We interviewed via zoom. He was great and appreciated all the hard work I’ve done with other companies. He moved me on to another manager the same day to have a face to face interview scheduled! My location isn’t open yet so I traveled to another location for my face to face. I received a phone call on my way home from the interview and was offered a higher position than I had originally applied for. They exceeded every other company that I’ve interviewed with!!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Port St Lucie, FL

Application

I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Port St Lucie, FL)

Interview

Was extremely simple! Basic interview questions were asked. If you are applying for a cashier position, you just have to come off as kind and enthusiastic to speak with customers. For Fry Cook interview, you should include a statement such as you are goal oriented and can handle high pressure fast paced duties at work. For CT they are looking for people who have a good work ethic and can handle working and training at the same time.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your previous job history
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sandusky, OH

Application

I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Sandusky, OH)

Interview

Quick and kinda weird. Didn't ask much questions. The interviewer was nice and polite. Offered me a job at the end of the interview and gave me tshirts for my first day at work there

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 409 Interviews

Raising Cane's Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Raising Cane's according to 539 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 31.19%

Work at Raising Cane's? Share Your Experiences

Raising Cane's logo

Raising Cane's Careers

Cover image for Raising Cane's

The Raising Cane's Story: WHEN I OPENED THE FIRST LOCATION OF RAISING CANE’S®, I HAD A VISION THAT THE RESTAURANT WOULD PROVIDE A PLACE...More

• Careers
  • Benefits
  • Community

Company Updates

352 days ago

Company News
We are all Fry Cooks and Cashiers and we are ALL IN on supporting our Restaurants when they need it the most.
Shared image - A fast food chain is bringing corporate employees to work in its restaurants
A fast food chain is bringing corporate employees to work in its restaurants
www.cnn.com

355 days ago

Company News
We just announced a unique approach to the labor shortage, leveraging the ‘Fry Cook & Cashier’ mentality that’s allowed every Crewmember in the Support Offices to jump in & assist Restaurants with staffing & become a member of the recruiting team. The immediate feedback from those in the support offices – a rush to help & share the messages of ‘Join the Cane’s Family.’ Here is a quote from a Crewmember’s LinkedIn post: "We've survived Covid with growth, & stuck true to our #NoCrewLeftBehind commitment. We jumped into action when hurricanes impacted our gulf coast Crew. We've celebrated all of our wins, & supported each other through our struggles. We are a team, but more importantly we are a family. We need to grow our family & we're hiring everywhere for all positions, but our most urgent need is in our Restaurants. Cane's is a great place to learn the value of work, & the way a company should treat its employees. It's also an amazing place to make new friends & forge new bonds. At Cane's we know we're #bettertogether, so come experience our #OneLove for yourself"
Shared image - Raising Cane's Corporate Staff to Work Inside Stores, Recruit Talent Amid Labor Shortage
www.qsrmagazine.com