Raising Cane's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copperas Cove, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Copperas Cove, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

The managers were really understanding , nice, and helpful during the interviews, I was hired immediately. Quickly everyone became family, and the atmosphere is always loving, and positive, throughout the whole interview process they keep you updated during everything

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I applied for a position and heard right away from a recruiter. The process involves two phone interviews and three in person interviews with about a week of lag time in between. Expect to spend, at minimum, 6 weeks interviewing. If you go through the process and they don't decide to hire you, don't expect them to call or e-mail you to let you know. Just plan on never hearing from them again.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (New Orleans, LA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview took less than two weeks. I applied online and got an email for an in person interview a few days later. After the interview I came in the following Saturday for training.

Interview Questions

• At Cane’s we’re like to have fun but we also have a lot of rules and have to be sure our employees will follow them. How can you assure me you can deliver and follow direction and company policies?   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Interview

The interview went fairly smoothly. I went to the restaurant and met with the manager. We discussed job roles, I got a tour of the kitchen, and we sat down for questions. Overall a fairly straightforward process.

IT Infrastructure Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Had a phone interview. Interviewer seemed focused on having a college degree. She was very positive, but never returned my phone call after declining an in person interview. The interviewer also stated they only had one IT person for the corporate office.

Interview Questions

• They asked about current position responsibilities and college. They did not have a technical person doing the phone screen.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

up to the point and strate forward the boss was awesome. walked me threw the entire process of the interview and helped was afford at every step of the way

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raising Cane's.

Interview

The interview was a basic "what would you do if" kinda interview. The interview was pretty informal, easy questions. They mostly look for positive attitudes and teachable people. This was a great job while I was in college.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you would be a good fit at Canes?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hattiesburg, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Hattiesburg, MS) in May 2014.

Interview

Quick process fast and easy. Called in for an interview came in got a job offer came in for orientation and began working. That’s really all it was a normal interview and normal job process.

Interview Questions

• What’s your availability?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raising Cane's.

Interview

Very relaxed interview. Interested in you as a person. Wondered about my major and interests. Asked about why I wanted to work at canes and what I could bring as a team member. The managers were very friendly and I had an interview as a group with me and 4 managers.

Anonymous Employee in Rockwall, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Rockwall, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

They asked me why I wanted to work there and what would make me a great candidate for the job. They asked about my experience and how would I be an asset to the team! They looked for an upbeat and fun personality because part of the job is to have FUN!!!

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work for this company?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raising Cane's.

Interview

Applied online , got a call a couple of hours later to come in for an interview later that day to be interviewed by one of the managers. I went in for the interview and chatted with the GM for a couple of minutes then she had me do an actual interview with the store manager .

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been to this restaurant, and if so what was your experience .   1 Answer