Raising Cane's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Raising Cane's Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Broussard, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Broussard, LA).

Interview

Was very relaxed. Was called in for an interview the day after applying. Went in and just talked to the operations manager. Got a call back for the job within a few hours.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you working in a fast paced environment?   Answer Question

Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (North Houston, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Quick and easy was hired on the spot by basically just smiling. Th Gm seemed tired but he liked me a lot and told me I have potiential to advance. he emailed all my paperwork and I filled it out I start orientation on Friday at 9a.m. I’ll be working nights though but I’m ok with that since I live right around the corner

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about canes   1 Answer
    • Have I ever worked in a fast paced setting   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Amarillo, TX).

Interview

Had to complete a 2 hour working interview at a different location than the one I was working at. Afterwards, the Area Director called me saying that the GM at that location left positive feedback and that he would love to offer me the full time manager experience opening up. Over all I wanna say the hiring process took a week to find out than I started training a week or two weeks later after my background check came in.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downey, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Downey, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I was told to meet @ a Starbucks for the interview since the restaurant was too packed. The person interviewed me 30 mins after the scheduled time b/c he forgot. He apologized and said to wait a week for a response

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raising Cane's in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. I walked right in and got started. They asked me about school and hobbies. Took no more than 20 minutes and was offered a job on the spot.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boerne, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Boerne, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

It was very easy and laid back, it only took about 10 min and he just asked me a few questions and my availability then told me if I get an email I didn’t get it and if they called me I did get the job

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Shreveport, LA) in October 2017.

Interview

Filled an application online. Got an email a few days later scheduling an interview. Interview went well. It was at 8:30 in the morning and I could tell the lady was tired. She just asked basic questions to see how well I would work in a team environment. Hired me on spot. She said she really liked me and there was no need to set up a second interview with the GM. Tomorrow is my first day.

Interview Questions

• What does working in a team mean to you?   1 Answer

Interview

I felt kind of nervous because it was my first interview but overall it went good but they didnt call me back so i felt disappointed but i hope you guys do get to hire me .

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raising Cane's.

Interview

Applied online , got a call a couple of hours later to come in for an interview later that day to be interviewed by one of the managers. I went in for the interview and chatted with the GM for a couple of minutes then she had me do an actual interview with the store manager .

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been to this restaurant, and if so what was your experience .   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Lincoln, NE) in September 2017.

Interview

It was very quick. I think they decided to hire me before I had shown up. They asked me a few questions and then decided to hire me right there

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      What does good customer service look like?   Answer Question