Raising Cane's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Raising Cane's Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2018

2.0

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raising Cane's.

Interview

I met with the area manager and he was very nice! It was easy going but Straight to the point. He asked many questions, it lasted maybe a half hour.

Interview Questions

• How much would you like to get paid
      And previous job history.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Raising Cane's in May 2018.

Interview

I had to apply online and was asked for an interview the very next day. When I arrived I asked for the manager as I had an interview and I was given a cup for a drink and told to sit down. I had to wait for about 5 minutes because they had a line to deal with first

Regional Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raising Cane's.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter. I applied and was viewed on LinkedIn nearly 2 weeks later. No contact was made so I wrote an inmail, no reply given. Over a week later an email was sent requesting a phone interview and a convenient time to speak. I immediately responded with several times and days available and given no response. I resent my information and was told she missed my prior email but would get back to me with a time to speak. The phone interview went well but the recruiter seemed to be reading a checklist of questions, so not much of a conversation. Just checking boxes. She was very anxious to get off the phone too. If my background of recruiting and managing restaurants is so far off from being in line with the need for this position why would an interview be granted in the first place? Just wasting time at this point.
    The interview ended with a specific day she would get back to me with next steps. No email or call was made by the recruiter. Once again I made contact requesting a phone call, email, next steps, or anything really. 3 days later I get an email response. I’m told they have decided to proceed with other more qualified candidates. No big deal really, it’s easier to say no than yes to candidates. Not heart broken just irritated that a recruiter would be so busy she wouldn’t be able to show respect and respond to emails. With the growth this brand claims to be having, I hope she doesn’t get in the way.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in RC? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Name 3 weaknesses.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Raising Cane's.

Interview

The process took place over 2 months and 7 interviews. At the end of the process they pulled the position from the market and thanked me for understanding the changing business priorities. I was so disappointed in how they went about it all. It was disrespectful of my time and incredibly unprofessional. The interviews were not difficult, but the entire process was a mess. I would never apply with them again!

Interview Questions

• To guess what type of music each of the panel members listened to. Crazy and unprofessional.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Pearland, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online, got a call later that week saying could I come in for a interview right after school and I did. The interview went really good, Smooth questions. But when you get hired it’s a WHOLE different ball game. The managers are always being sarcastic, you make a mistake there on your case if something Doesn’t go their way you in the wrong or your always getting yelled at.

Cashier and Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

I walked in and asked the for the manager saying i had an interview. i was about 10 minutes early and it took the manager like 30 ish minutes until the manager came.
    It's a pretty laid back interview, just chill, BREATHE! The manager wants you to succeed and get hired, don't pressure yourself.
    They asked me questions and told me the basics of how Raising canes is ran.

Interview Questions

• what position are you applying for, cashier or kitchen?   1 Answer
    • What hours you can work? They also asked me what days am I available to work.   1 Answer
    • What makes you a benefit to the company?   1 Answer

Front Counter Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Henderson, NV) in March 2018.

Interview

When I first arrived at canes for my interview at 4:30 PM they were already four other people ahead of me getting interviewed I was interviewed 15 minutes after my scheduled time. The first person who interviewed me was like a shift supervisor she asked me about six or seven basic interview questions and after I answered her questions she told me that the AGM in the GM will come and talk to me in just a few minutes. After the AGM and GM came to talk to me they asked me almost exactly the same questions after answering their questions they said excuses us for a second and walk to the back and came out and told me congratulations I’ve had a job before this but this was my first actual interview and it went really well.

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online through the company website. A few days later, I received an email with an assessment attached. I completed the assessment and received a email with information regarding a phone interview. I completed the phone interview which led to a interview with the area director which led to a test at one of there locations which put you in the driver seat of a manager position to see how you would pan out . All of the interviews were surprisingly easy-moderate.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working at Raising Cane's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammond, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Hammond, LA) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in-person interview. The total process lasted a little over a month to apply, get a callback, phone interview, in-person interview, and background check. The managers who interviewed me were both incredibly friendly, and although my in-person interview lasted a little over an hour I was offered a position almost immediately.

Interview Questions

• Years of experience in the food industry   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raising Cane's.

Interview

Very relaxed interview. Interested in you as a person. Wondered about my major and interests. Asked about why I wanted to work at canes and what I could bring as a team member. The managers were very friendly and I had an interview as a group with me and 4 managers.