Raising Cane's Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 332 of over 332 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Raising Cane's

Featured Interview

Raising Cane's

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raising Cane's

Interview

Applied online and went in for an interview around a week or two later after receiving a text. The process was pretty quick and everyone was really friendly. Practice enough and you can get the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
    Answer Question
  • Why do you want to work at Raising Canes
1 person found this interview helpful

Raising Cane's

Application

I interviewed at Raising Cane's

Interview

Very straight forward, normal online application. Then I received a phone call from a shift manager asking if I can come in for an interview. I went to the interview and they asked basic interview questions,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Raising Cane's

Application

I interviewed at Raising Cane's

Interview

It was an overall easy interview. It went by fairly quick and it was a group interview conducted by two managers. They asked fairly standard questions about why we feel we would fit well with the company and with working with food. They asked some questions in regards to my resume mainly how available I would be considering I was going to school at the time. From the interview I really got the sense that they are looking for someone who is fun, prioritizes customer service, is energetic, and can work well with others. After the interview I was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Raising Cane's

Application

I interviewed at Raising Cane's

Interview

Just a few questions very nice. They gave me an offer right on the spot, the environment there is just really energetic. I’m excited to start my first day in a week

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Raising Cane's

Application

I interviewed at Raising Cane's

Interview

Walked in spoke to the manager. Asked me basic interview questions. Very friendly manager. I answered the questions and he gave me a drink to sip on while we talked for free.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Dallas, TX) in May 2021

Interview

No different than any other interview I've had for the food industry (for better or worse, haha). I came in and met the manager of the location. He asked me where I was currently attending school at, what I'm going to school for, what I'm majoring in (I'm in college)/why I chose that major, when I'd be graduating, what hobbies i have, what prior food service job I had, asked whether I preferred cash register or working behind the scenes (making food), and asked for my availability/if I had a reliable method of transport. If I got the job there should be a phone call back the next day.

Interview Questions
  • Questions listed above in the interview process. I don't know if I will get an offer or not for the position because I am submitting this review the same day I was interviewed. Just know that there will be others after you (usually the same day) that will also be interviewed.

Raising Cane's

Application

I interviewed at Raising Cane's

Interview

The interview process involved a formal sit down conversation as well as a practical evaluation where I had to illustrate my cooking skills. The cooking portion was also a test of time management

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Raising Cane's

Application

I interviewed at Raising Cane's

Interview

Tell me about a time you had a difficult working relationship with a colleague. What was the challenge, how did you address the situation and what did you learn from the experience?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Raising Cane's

Application

I interviewed at Raising Cane's

Interview

The interview process at Raising Cane's was smooth and began with the manager asking me how I was doing. She complimented me on my smile and she continued with the interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Raising Cane's

Application

I interviewed at Raising Cane's

Interview

Interview went smooth. We talked about availability & the things the company does to reward the employees. It was great! I got hired at one of the busiest stores & We have a rush almost every hour.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Cane’s?

Raising Cane's

Application

I interviewed at Raising Cane's

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. I met with an Assistant Manager and got hired the next day. It was very relaxed. He did not ask a lot of hard questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 332 Interviews