Randstad US Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 6, 2017

2.4

Executive Assistant - Direct Hire Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Randstad US (Rockville, MD) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted via hangouts chat video. It was really nice. I felt comfortable at home interveiwing with someone on the ipad versus sitting across from a 4 perons panel!

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving a job you have been working at for 11 years?   Answer Question

Nov 13, 2017

Thanks for sharing this experience on Glassdoor!

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

Being interviewed for the client, so not a lot of detail. She was friendly and actually listened.. Recommended me to the client knowing we;d get along, which we did.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

Structured interview. The recruiter asked for my compensation for the last 3 jobs, names of all the companies I am applying to, the name of other recruiters I'm working with and the name of consultants I work on as part of my current role. That's on top of the three references he needed to build his confidence in my candidacy. Yet, he had no positions available in the industries and salary ranges I was looking for.

Accounts Payable Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

It was more like a sit down to get to know me better and to seek out my needs career wise. For example what positions would you like to fill and where do you see your career going. They were recruiting me for a position at another company.

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad US (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Went through a phone interview with recruiter, in person, personality and IQ Test, another phone interview with SVP, and then a shadowing on site to not get the job. Very upsetting. Long process

Interview Questions

Randstad US Response

Oct 30, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience. We will be sure our hiring managers read your insight to prevent anyone else from having a negative experience. Thank you!

DCO Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

Managers here have no formal leadership training, and therefore do not understand what traits they should be looking for to fill this role.

Their best performing staff largely have no IT backgrounds yet they keep asking about it like it's a real prerequisite.

Instead they should be interviewing/testing questions geared toward whether or not an individual is DETAIL ORIENTED. That is the most important trait and it's constantly lopped onto the interview questions.

They also hire individuals with zero previous work experience, have foul body odor, and have no work ethic nor understand workplace social norms. Anchors are then expected to train these indidcuals as if they're competent for the job / have any hope of being good at it.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my IT / internet troubleshooting background. Was also told about the 12 hour shifts and "opportunity" for overtime.   Answer Question

Aug 15, 2017

First of all, I want to say WELCOME to Randstad! Second, I want to thank you for taking the time to leave us a thorough & honest Glassdoor review of your experience. We will pass your review on to... More

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Randstad US (Pleasanton, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

It was very fast. I went through all the interviews only to find out the VP didn't think I had enough cold calling experience which was weird since the job stating no experience needed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a staffing manager?   1 Answer

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Randstad US (Kennesaw, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Just submitted my resume and an application. I took a drug test. They also did a background check on me. Interview was easy. They asked about my prior experience. Very laid back. They were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What is your past experience been in a warehouse?   1 Answer

Account Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad US (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Very through process. Know the company and research who you are meeting with. These are sharp people and they ask a lot of questions to really get to know you and what drives you to think, react and plan. They are not just looking for people they are looking for talent who can drive the market and help place candidates in jobs.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Randstad US (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

This company has several locations and branches. I interviewed in Alpharetta which is pretty far for me. Their office is very clean and professional and my interview was in depth and helpful. They gave me pointers and made me feel confident