Randstad US Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 17, 2018

2.4

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad US (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The whole process took about three hours including a lengthy assessment. Since the interview was for a customer service rep position, I was asked to read from a script and my voice was recorded. Then I was asked questions about my resume. They were basic questions regarding the previous positions I had held, some of the challenges I have faced, comfort speaking with people over the phone, and proficiency with a computer. The assessment tested my Spanish, my ability to translate quickly, and there was a logic section (the longest one). The process wasn't very difficult but it was a bit challenging given the length. Randstad is a third party that finds employees based on a company's needs. I was personally under qualified for the position I applied for, but I was fortunate enough to learn everything I needed to know in training. This aspect should vary greatly depending on the position applied for.

Interview Questions

• How did you de-escalate a problem at work?   Answer Question
    • What is your relevant experience as a customer service rep? Retail? Call center experience?   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Randstad US (Buffalo Grove, IL).

Interview

It was easy to speak with them and very efficient. They had a system set up of having different people there to help interview the different types of technical jobs.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview was easy. Interviewed at Orlando florida Still waiting to hear back. Took drug test and online interview. Still waiting for orientation/training dates. Anyone else still waiting????? Hopefully will hear back soon

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad US (Orlando, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

-Applied online
    -Recieved an interview invitation the next day. Scheduled interview was about 2-3 days out. Behavioral questions mainly and about past experiences.
    -Completed onboarding invitation the following day.
    -Recieved drug testing info a couple days later.
    -Currently waiting on orientation & training dates.

Interview Questions

• Any behavioral questions you can come up with is what they might ask.   3 Answers

Assembly Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US (Newark, DE) in March 2018.

Interview

Application submission, and question/answer session. The interview was performed by two on site managers, and was friendly and professional. We were informed of the company procedures, and approximately how long the wait would be.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Randstad US (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Recruiter called me stating they saw my resume online and wanted to set up phone interview. Recruiter wanted copy if driver's license, ssn# and references before even discussing jobs. Informed recruiter that I did not feel comfortable providing driver's license and ssn via email at this stage in the interviewing process. I happily provided references. Recruiter scheduled interview, then email to change interview date to following day and never called. I would definitely not recommend Randstad after this experience. Definitely stay away!

Mar 16, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. We regret you feel so negatively about Randstad and would love the opportunity to show you we care. If you would like to speak to someone at our staffing... More

Senior Quality M&P Process Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Randstad US (Bentonville, AR) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied for a position on LinkedIn and was contacted very quickly to arrange a phone screen. The recruiter was very positive and communicated I would be moving on to the next round, but that if I didn’t hear from her, I should contact her the following week to remind her. I did. But the recruiter did not follow up with me. I didn’t hear from the Ranstad recruiter for another month and a half. When she did finally contact me she began: I’m sorry I haven’t been in contact but they finally want to interview you. I decided to go along with it and did a second interview. This interview went terribly. I was asked to speak to VTS software experience. I shared my personal experience which included tracking bids. After I finished, the recruiter told rudely told me that she couldn’t follow me and that the position didn’t require bid tracking. She ended the interview and, this, was the “I’ll never deal with this firm again” breaking point. Very unprofessional!

Interview Questions

• Can you speak to your VTS experience?   1 Answer

Feb 23, 2018

We truly regret you experienced this and we will be sure our management team sees your review. We value all of our candidates and employees and if you would like to be connected with a different... More

Equipment Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad US (Austin, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

First, you go through a phone interview and if you are qualified the second interview will happen at Samsung. Once that process is complete they will call you back letting you know if you have an interview with a supervisor at Samsung.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Randstad US (Kennesaw, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

Wasted a hour of my time, 2 months layer they can't even get me a job at McDonald's. Don't respond to emails, or phone calls complete waste of time, I would not recommend anyone to this company.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I was contacted from someone saying they had saw my resume, and felt I may be a good fit for the position. We had a brief conversation and scheduled a phone interview. Had about a 30 minute interview over the phone. I was told I would need to do some online evaluations. I looked them up prior to completing to make sure I understood them, and would perform well. They were different assessments, one of which was wonderlic, and done thru a site called proctor U. The first two went fine. However during the third one which was thru the proctor u site, how it works is there is a proctor that observes you doing the assessment over your webcam. My proctor disconnected during my assessment. I called the site after to make sure my results were processed. I few days later I am told that I scored unusually low. I explained about the technical issues. I was told they would look into ti and send me a new assessment, but never did. BE AWARE, the assessment they use from a poor site may have technical issues and cause you to have issues which will not be taken into account.

Jan 26, 2018

We deeply regret you experienced this. If you want HR to look into this, further, please email hrsupport@randstadusa.com so they can investigate what happened and possibly re-assess. Thank you for... More