Randstad US Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Randstad US Interview Questions

Interviews at Randstad US

2.4

PHP Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

The recruiters helped facilitate the on-boarding, and provided generous pre-interview assistance. The recruiter even provided me with a coffee to start up the day, prior to the interview with their client.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one example in your life (be it in your professional life or personal) where you were struggling and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

HR Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

There was very good communication from hiring manager via email to set up phone interview. She also was quick to follow up after the phone interview to update me on where the company was in the hiring process

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

great process and feedback. long interviews with company and Randstad could be less stressful and time consuming. Recruiter was knowledgable of position but unsure of process with company and length of wait time

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

Very straightforward. I had to take some admin tests but they asked me about my prior history and didn’t play games. They meet you over Skype which is convenient. No drug tests or anything like that.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Randstad US (Cleveland, TN) in March 2020.

Interview

5-minute phone call with individuals handling the job. Questions related to the position and current process of applying and availability. Casual feel to the conversation but felt hopeful even if not contacted later on for position.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad US (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Was reached out through LinkedIn followed by a couple of phone screens and an in person interview post which I got an offer. I was also asked to complete an online assessment which had a mix of behavioral and logical reasoning questions. All the people involved made the entire process a really delightful experience through the flexibility and the support that they offered. I interviewed at their Bellevue location and the process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my sales experience and why I chose sales as a profession before diving into learning more about each other.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. I was called in to the office to complete my hiring paperwork and a few skills tests. The recruiters then went through a list of possible placements, and we figured out which placement would be best for me.

IT Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad US in February 2020.

Interview

The Interviewer will ask you a series of question regarding your experience. You be asked you give your personal information beforehand which is a no no. Generally, companies wait after you have been hired for the position.
    This is done to basically go over your worthy and earnings at previous jobs.
    I did not feel comfortable the way I was being treated after politely declining the position because of low pay than compared to state average. People have to budget their own expenses if company cannot help with getting to and from. Someone who is doing accomplishing their dream should not be scolded. They should able to understand that no means no.

Interview Questions

• how many years of experience do you have ?
      Why are you looking for a new position?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

the actual process wasn't too difficult if you have the previous experience. Beware of job descriptions, as I accepted the job and it was not what the interview originally stated.

Interview Questions

• What success have you had in your previous role within recruitment/sales?   1 Answer

Recruiter/Staffing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US (Miami, FL) in January 2020.

Interview

There were 2 phone screenings, then one IQ and personality test, then 2 in-person interviews and the final stage would have been a 3-hour job shadow. I dropped out before the job-shadow as I had already invested so much time and it took more than a month so I ran out of patience.

Interview Questions

• Questions about experience, what I know about the company, why I want to be a Recruiter   Answer Question