KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Randstad US Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 769 of over 769 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Randstad US

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US

Interview

After completing an application and additional AI survey I was invited by a recruiter to schedule an interview. The interviewer cancelled the interview. I received a generic, automated message encouraging me to self-schedule again. This booked me with a different recruiter. This interview was also cancelled. I opted to skip this circus of an agency and am now being spammed with completely unrelated jobs that "I may be a great for".

Interview Questions
  • How many times can we cancel on you and tell you we don't value your time before you decide to move on?
    Answer Question

Randstad US

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US in Aug 2022

Interview

There is a questionnaire in which determines if you may pass on to the next interviewing steps. It sees odd though because it says you will know as soon as you answer the questions if youre a good fit, but the questions are very vague.

Interview Questions
  • How many years experience do you have with office assistance?

Randstad US

Application

I interviewed at Randstad US

Interview

Very smoothly and friendly process . There were 2 people to back up theirselves. Very straight forward process with clear timing and involvement . I really like the interview process and remember that I had a full support from Randstad recruiter during the interview process. There were very easy to communicate and reacted very quick.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Randstad US

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Randstad US in Jul 2022

Interview

Initial screening was performed with basic introductory questions about my experience, salary expectations, location, position-related questions, etc. I was asked for my availability for the next week and told that I would receive more information regarding the position and the next steps. I followed up after our conversation, but never received a reply or additional position information.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Randstad US

Application

I interviewed at Randstad US

Interview

Starts with a Phone screen followed by in person panel interview. In person interview will ask about roles that had a heavy sales/quota/metrics component. Will also ask about previous company pacing and the ability to negotiate and multi task. You will also likely meet your peers and then a possible follow up phone round with a skip lead or Area manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I interviewed at Randstad US (Austin, TX)

Interview

The process was very nice and they were very helpful and challenging. they welcomed me and challenged my thinking and they were stong with their opinions. they gave me insight on what to expect from going forward and the oppoortunites that would presesnt theselves in the future.

Interview Questions
  • What my strengths were and how i could implement them into the business they have.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad US (Indianapolis, IN)

Interview

Big focus on schedule availability as they were looking to place people into an immediate role. Basic questions about experience, background, etc. Interviewer was nice, and answered all questions about pay, and any other questions I had.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I interviewed at Randstad US (Raleigh, NC)

Interview

Wasted my time. All they do is collect resume and not get back to candidate. The recruiter contacted me get my resume and not sure if submitted or not. Never got back to me and I had to truck him to reply to my messages on Linkedin

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Randstad US (New York, NY) in May 2022

Interview

I felt so comfortable, Brittany was so nice, professional, enthusiastic, and optimistic. The Phone Interview was 30-40 minutes. After the interview I took a personality test and then immediately was moved up to schedule my second interview with the manager Zach.

Interview Questions
  • They let me ask all the questions, I was not asked a single question, hence the comfort and confidence I felt.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maumee, OH

Application

I interviewed at Randstad US (Maumee, OH)

Interview

Horrible experience the recruiter was the best, but the hiring manager/interview was not, I’m not sure how she was able to work at Google, (the Client I interviewed for) and not know how to work and set up a Google Meet. She then proceeds to tell me that I don’t have enough experience..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 769 Interviews

Randstad US Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Randstad US according to 720 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 20.32%