Randstad US Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Randstad US Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.4

Recuriter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

Great interview process where they review the position and then go through your skills and qualifications. They give you transparency into the level of work that goes in, but the reward that comes with it as well!

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US in June 2017.

Interview

Fill out application call for appointment then when you get there Watch a safety video and fill out paperwork then they figure out what position you would like abs what is available in the area

Operations Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

I would not recommend this organization. The interview process was unnecessary and tedious. Communication and follow-up was horrible! Why make candidates wait without giving them an update if a selection was made. Give candidates respect, especially with their time so that there is opportunity to seek other jobs. Very upsetting seeing as though Randstad is a respectable staffing agency with many divisions. Be advised that if you are going to interview with this organization let them know your time is valuable and should be treated as such, and you will not go through repeated interviews with them if they have no professional follow-up. Two weeks for no offer is unprofessional.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad US (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I was initially contacted through an email stating that she had seen my resume on a career site and would like to talk to me about a position that she thought I would be a good fit for so we set up a 30 minute phone interview. It went well she mostly asked about work history and asked questions that related to the skills one would need to be a recruiter (ex. Team oriented, interview experience, etc.). She then gave a lot of information about the company and why I should work there and then she followed up to set up a video interview with the team leads (would have been in person had I been in the area) which was 30 minutes (one of them didn't show up) and this time was mostly me asking questions and them asking what I knew about the company. After the video interview I was contacted again by the internal recruiter to set up and in person interview at the office I'd be working at which I agreed to drive to and interview. This one was mostly like the video interview with me asking them a lot of questions and them asking me why they should hire me and what I knew about the company. One of my questions for them was what did a normal day look like and then they had me job shadow for 30 more minutes. They then asked me to email a follow up of a short email with again the reasons they should choose me. Overall it was a pretty quick and well organized process for me. 3 weeks, 3 interviews, and 1 job offer. I'm very excited to start working here and hope it lasts a long time.

Lean Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US (Wilmington, DE) in May 2017.

Interview

The recruiter called me and mentioned she saw my application and wanted to discuss my experience and reasons for looking to move. She talked about the company and its position among its competitors and the business the role will be supporting.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to move   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Randstad US in May 2017.

Interview

If interviewed past Human Resources, (which was considerably short), be prepared for very behavioral-oriented questions. The job description nor time with HR provided good insight to success for the position or team. There was a lack of follow-up from anyone after a few phone screen interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe your hardest challenge in your most successful project.   Answer Question

Staffing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Randstad US (Pleasanton, CA).

Interview

I walked in looking for a temp job and they did an interview that day. I had staffing experience and had just moved to the area, I called and they told me to come in. They reviewed my resume and scheduled a second interview that day.

Interview Questions

• Walked through my past jobs, asked me what I was looking for in my next job.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Randstad US (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was contacted by 3 different people. I went through 3 different phone screenings and 2 interviews. They also had me take 3 different assessments. They acted very positive about me coming on as a team member praising my prior experience. Even the tone of their voices inflected towards me receiving an offer. I did my research and they had 2 posting for the same position the month i was contacted and 2 additional postings the month prior. They made it seem like it was between me and another but that still left 2 positions open.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Randstad US (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online and took an online interview. I did horrible 😱. Received an email 2 days later stating they liked to meet me in person for an in - person interview. Took about 20 min with a manager rather than "hr". He was very professional and the interview was
    mainly the interviewee asking the questions. He asked me about my background and experience but mainly if I had questions so I made up a lot on the spot. Scheduled my background test and drug test as soon as I got home through an email from him and everything else is history.

Overall he wanted to know my availability, that was a must!

Interview Questions

• Go there and rock it.
      The questions are only hard as you receive them.
      1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online. They responded with a face to face interview at which wasn’t hard at all. They were probably the most professional out of all the jobs I’ve had. Shortly after the in-person interview I was emailed to schedule my drug test and complete an online assessment. I failed the drug test 😢. They also do a background and credit check.