Randstad US Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 695 of over 695 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Randstad US

Application

I interviewed at Randstad US

Interview

The interview process was straightforward. I had a great candidate experience. I had three interviews two of which were with hiring managers. They were easy to talk to and I felt like I had a genuine conversation with all of whom I spoke with.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my experience within the sourcing field
    Answer Question

Randstad US

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US

Interview

Had a wonderful experience with the recruiter. She walked me through the process at every step, and took the time to learn about the role she was hiring for. My interviews with the other team members was also great. Was able to equally showcase my experience and learn more about the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Randstad US

Application

I interviewed at Randstad US

Interview

The interview process was great. Phone interview and two virtual interviews to meet management. Phone interview is brief compared to the one hour virtual interviews. Be prepared to spend one hour for each face to face or virtual interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Randstad US

Application

I interviewed at Randstad US

Interview

They were respectful, positive, upbeat, and professional. They had done their homework, and knew quite a bit about my experience. The process included three interviews in total, including the executive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Randstad US (Tampa, FL) in Apr 2021

Interview

Had 1 phone interview with HR for screening, as well as a video interview with hiring manager. Both were good experiences but the fit did not end up being right for the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Randstad US

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US in Apr 2021

Interview

I had multiple reminders about the interview, and I was never called. I had received texts and e-mails about the interview, so after waiting 15 minutes I called the number I was provided and I could not leave a voicemail. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Randstad US

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US

Interview

Video, standard questions, eager to explain process and requirements. Asked about customer service experience and behavioral questions. Explained and gave advice for the aptitude tests you have to take if the interview goes well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Randstad US

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US

Interview

There really wasn't an interview. The recruiter called to tell me about the position and that was it. I could ask any questions I wanted but no real questions were asked of me. No real interview happened.

Interview Questions
  • There was no official interview questions, just details about the job.

Randstad US

Application

I interviewed at Randstad US

Interview

The interview was great. It was like talking to a friend, very thorough and well thought out questions. They had the approach of even though you are applying for this position you are always interviewing us to see if it is truly a good fit on both ends

Interview Questions
  • What was an accomplishment from your current position that you can bring into this new role?

Randstad US

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US

Interview

Initial interviews conducted by recruiter. The entire process was fairly quick and easy. They did ask some technical questions but they were standard questions and weren't difficult. Other questions were around expected salary etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 695 Interviews