Raymond James Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Raymond James Financial Interview Questions

Interviews at Raymond James Financial

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial.

Interview

Initial Phone call, then Phone Call with recruiter about background/about the position, Zoom interview, then second Zoom interview. You have to be prepared and rehearse everything you are going to say. Be confident, and most importantly be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Questions, Why are the a good fit, Work experience questions   1 Answer

Project Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Pete, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial (Saint Pete, FL) in July 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by HR to review the job. The HR recruiter was great to work with during the process, and she was very thorough reviewing the job description.

I also spoke to the VP on Zoom for a live interview because of Covid-19. The VP was in a rush and seemed like I was wasting his time. Soon as the call started he mentioned this wouldn't take long. He didn't ask any valid questions. He just reviewed my resume, and seemed like he had no interest. He then described the position would be to take responsibility off of him which was not related to what the recruiter discussed for the job description.

The hiring manager should review what they're looking for with the recruiter so it meets the job description. My experience with the VP was very unprofessional. The HR recruiter did call to tell me I didn't get it, but she had no feedback.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial (Saint Petersburg, FL) in April 2020.

Interview

I was interviewed by three department managers. The general environment was friendly. One or two questions were general. The remaining questions were really on the point of what you applied for. Prepare for it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself type of question.   1 Answer

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Pleasant experience, know your stuff and be ready. Do your homework and try to have a conversation. Know about current market trends and know basic valuation techniques. Know how to discuss asset-pricing tools and portfolio theory, in the context of active investment management.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial in March 2020.

Interview

very informal, over skype due to Covid 19. Behavioral and some technical. two managers about 30 minutes in length. No follow up, just one interview and then a desicion in 3 weeks time.

Data Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial (Tampa, FL) in March 2020.

Interview

It was a phone interview and then a second virtual. I prepared myself on terms related to SQL and seems fairly confident. I did not get the position because I did not meet the graduation data requirement.

Interview Questions

• Why did you decide to apply to this program? Do you have experience with SQL?   Answer Question

Investment Banking Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial.

Interview

Brought in to meet with a senior member of the group. Discussed my background and the firm/position. The interviewer told me about the firm, the group and the position. Learned about culture of the place and the growth potential

FIN Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheridan, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial (Sheridan, WY) in February 2020.

Interview

Let’s questions about math your ability to communicate numbers etc. wants to know your practical knowledge and practical ability. In a roundabout way just like every other interview, just verifying that what you said on your resume you actually know.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial.

Interview

The Interview was very technical. Be very knowledgable about financial services. Have had over 20 interviews and this was the hardest by far. They will try trick questions. Prepare prepare prepare!

Interview Questions

• How did you calculate average rate of return on your investment.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial in January 2020.

Interview

I applied online and was asked to do a phone interview. When the time came, the interviewer never called. I had tried to contact to see if the dates had been mixed up, but still no reply. It is very rude to have a person block off time and then to not give them the decency to even call.