Raymond James Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Raymond James Financial Interview Questions

Updated Oct 7, 2018

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

15 minute phone screen, then asked to come in for an in person. Met with 3 Senior Financial Advisors I would be helping. Each one told me everyone who works here knew someone prior to being hired.

Anonymous Employee in Coral Gables, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial (Coral Gables, FL) in April 2010.

Interview

Typical HR procedures - first a phone interview, then in person and with a team of advisors. Not very difficult for me because I was referred by a client.

Interview Questions

• Not very many difficult questions. Typical HR questions, what do you know about company? What is prior experience?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was smooth. Applied online, HR recruiter called the following day and conducted a phone interview. The day after the phone interview the recruiter called to set up an appointment with a face to face with the supervisor for the following week. The next week the recruiter called to set up an interview with the hiring manager. The day after the second face to face I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating needed they offered what I was looking for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial (Tampa, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

I am currently in the process of relocating to FL. Received email from branch about opportunity. Part of reason I went down one week before my move was to interview for the position. I was handed a 12 minute aptitude test that nothing with the industry and was never asked any questions about my skills and qualifications. I received an email later in the afternoon that the position was filled.

Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial (Tampa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Very Quick.Just three to four questions.
    very courteous and polite.
     it was a brief phone interview. last only 10 minutes.
    they explained their hiring process in detail and also the job requirements

Interview Questions

• Easy to answer questions.very causal,like how did your qualifications match with the requirements of the job you applied for?
       salary expectations etc?
       what do you know about our company.   Answer Question

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial (Detroit, MI).

Interview

2 interviews, answered basic questions with HR on the first one. The second interview was with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• They asked matching number questions to see if you could find the difference.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They just told me what the job paid.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial (Gainesville, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume on a campus career development workshop, asked about a question about linked list at that time, then was reached to arrange a phone interview, which included some behavior questions and introduction to past projects. After the initial phone interview was another phone interview, technical one this time, 20 minutes of conceptual questions and 40 minutes of programming exercises.

Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview was 30 min. Was sent through an agency/ I had a one on one interview, and I received an offer in 2 days. Overall, it was a very fast process. Didn't get ask any questions about what the company does. Just a basic list of questions of a sheet of paper. Overall, very easy interview.

Negotiation

They would not negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I interviewed at Raymond James Financial (Austin, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

Meet with a Portfolio Manager

Interview Questions

• Do you like to be client facing or prefer to be in the back office?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial (Saint Petersburg, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Spoke over a couple of months with roughly five different employees. Final interviews were with 3 employees. Mostly behavioral questions were asked with a few technical questions concerning the markets and news. (Wall Street Journal articles) The first three interviews before finals were purely behavioral and roughly thirty minutes each.