ReadyTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at ReadyTech

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I interviewed at ReadyTech (Oakland, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied to the Oakland office and was then reached out by an HR person for a phone interview. Our conversation was easy and formulaic. It was obvious she pulled a few questions off the internet, but that's fine.

They later on decided I was fit for an in person interview. Upon going in, I was surprised that I was only meeting with 2 people, which was a nice change of pace from the typical panel day-long interviews with 6-8 people. The folks I interviewed with were friendly, so no real complaints there. Never asked for a portfolio review, nor asked much questions about my design background.

My only comment to the interviewers is act more interested in the person you're talking to. Some things that stood out; Yes, you mentioned that you were a 13+ year old company. Yes, you mentioned that you weren't a start-up, so don't expect many of those start-up perks. And yes, you also mentioned your own growth was dependent on someone else leaving. Not really good selling points if you're trying to hire talent. Although, to I appreciate the honesty...

Ended up not getting the position because they ended up going with another candidate in Amsterdam, where the other main designers are located, go figure...

Interview Questions

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Utrecht (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at ReadyTech (Utrecht (Netherlands)) in January 2016.

Interview

Got called by the recruiting agency.
    Then had a technical screening Via skype
    Then a technical online exam
    As I was located in a different country everything was handled online (remotely) that why the procedure took more than normal.

Everything went smooth as a final step I had an interview with the CEO/CTO/Owner

Interview Questions