Realogy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Realogy Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.9

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Realogy.

Interview

One initial phone-one Skype interview-location interview. Asked easy general questions. They will ask you to come to their location and from there you might only meet with one person or have rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in realogy?   1 Answer

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Realogy (Irvine, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Comfortable and relaxed. The interview was more of a conversation between the company and myself. There was a lot of explaining what the role was to me so that I could understand what it was they were looking for exactly. I like that. I would rather have a hefty understanding of what is ahead so that I can adequately share my experience on how I can support their need. It was very comfortable and engaging.

Interview Questions

• What is it that you would bring to the team?   1 Answer

Commission Processor/Escrow Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Realogy (Deerfield, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process start of just like a normal interview process. Human Resources and the managers were pleasant. However, their job description did not match up to the interview. Within a day I received the job offer along with the salary they were offering to me. Then human resources want me to fax over my current pay stub from my current job. I told them it is personnel and confidential information. They wanted something from me to show my start date and if I am an active employee. I found a document showing both items they want but they still want my pay stub. I refused and they rescinded the offer.
    They reason they want my pay stub was to lower my offer. I have enough experience to warrant the offer they gave me but they still wanted to play games. I refused knowing that a better job is right around the corner for me.

Interview Questions

• They had a piece of paper with a list of questions on it. They went down the list and that was the end of the interview. No real personnel one on one questions. They were surprised when I brought the job description with me on the interview. One question was how would you handle if your had a customer call with a complaint that their commissions where paid out incorrectly?   1 Answer

They wanted me to fax over a current payroll check and I felt that it was personnel and confidential information and it had nothing to do with me apply for this position. They all ready sent me an offer letter with the salary and I it was happy with. I had 9 years of experience in the field. They were going to offer me a lower pay. They did this to another person that I know that applied for another position with them.
    I feel it is unprofessional of them and felt that if they did this type of hiring then what else was around the corner for me when I took the position. Because I refused to fax over a copy of my current payroll they rescinded the offer. DO WANT TO WORK FOR A COMPANY LIKE THIS.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Realogy (New York, NY).

Interview

I spoke with four different people throughout the process, which took approximately two weeks start to finish. My first three interviews were phone conversations and the fourth was via Skype. Each interview was comfortable and free-flowing.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Realogy (Madison, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

Honestly the most awkward and uncomfortable interview I have ever been on. I originally had a phone screen then was brought in for an in-person interview. The person I met with who didnt phone screen me basically insulted my resume, kept checking their watch and acted like they couldn’t understand why I was there for an interview. I was absolutely appalled. If they didn’t like my resume I am not sure why they would even bother to bring me in for an interview, at least set up a phone call considering I used half a vacation day to go there just to be insulted by the fact that they didn’t like my job history on my resume.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Realogy (Madison, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

Usual HR interview to start, followed by hiring manager, followed by interview with someone from senior leadership level. Sometimes they squeeze all the interviews into one day, other times it can take weeks in between interviews depending on schedule of interviewers. No usual call back in between interviews until next one is ready to be scheduled.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a client who was upset with something you did. How did you handle?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Realogy (Madison, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

The process was very easy and I was kept informed of the next steps. Overall, it was a very quick and painless process. The use of Skype made helped to add a personal touch to the interviews without the hassle of travel. The HR recruiter was knowledgeable and forthcoming with information regarding the position as well as the compensation and benefits available.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something I can't get from your resume.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Realogy (Madison, NJ).

Interview

I applied online and received a call from the HR talent acquisition manager. The HR staff was pleasant and professional to work with. I received an offer a few days after my last interview.

Interview Questions

• What's your experience and comfort level working with challenging personalities and points of views?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

phone interview with hr. nothing serious just went over the resume and a couple of questions on qualifications and skills (excel, powerpoint etc.) scheduled for a interview at their headquarters afterward with 4 member. (hr, panel interview, vp)

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Realogy.

Interview

First did a phone screen and then came in and met with multiple people at the company. Ultimately, was not hired for the position. They kept me posted on their decision relatively quickly.

Interview Questions

• Mostly straightforward questions. Nothing too surprising.   Answer Question