Realty Income Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Realty Income (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, which was rushed. The interviewer spoke quickly, was rather short, not very friendly, and didn't seem all that interested in interviewing me. I'm not sure why they bothered with the interview. I wouldn't have worked there given my first impression.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had any questions about the job.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Realty Income (San Diego, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Initial interview was with an HR individual and was not very difficult. The second round was in-person. Surprisingly there were no in depth technical questions, but i was asked what i thought about the value of their stock. Seeing as how it was overvalued at the time of the interview (07/16), it seemed like an unfair question.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here?
      what do you know about us?
      what do you think about the value of our stock?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Realty Income in April 2016.

Interview

One phone interview. The recruiter spoke very fast. Questions were general behavior questions, not difficult. Bust as an international student, my visa was a big problem to the HR and she asked a lot about my CPT and OPT. Other things like the leadership or skill problems were not discussed a lot in the phone interview. Actually the recruiter was very nice but once she realized that I might need a sponsor in the future she became to lose interest on me and tried to hang up the phone as soon as possible.

Admin Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Realty Income (San Diego, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

My interview with the first Recruiter was very disruptive. The cell phone kept ringing with a quack quack ring then her desk phone rang off the hook with the volume at middle sound level. Her thoughts were scattered. She seemed stressed. The second interview was brief and was existing my out as quickly as possible. I was a no go from the minute she met me.

Interview Questions

• She asked me the same questions as the phone interview but didn't take notes the first time so couldn't remember   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Realty Income in January 2018.

Interview

First round is a phone call. The Recruiter is nice and the talk is pleasant. However, the position is not the same as I imagine, so I did not talk with them for too long.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Realty Income (Escondido, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Inital phone screening with hiring manager, followed by a in-person panel interview, & in depth reference check & application process, I was offered the role (with sucessfully passing the background check).

Beautiful building and very nice staff, can't wait to start my new job!

They also have great benefits, & lots of employee perks.

Interview Questions

• Why have you had so many jobs (I've been a contractor for the last 5 years).. but they were really fair in asking.
      How do you calculate earned value (What is the earned value formula?)
      Technical skills ratings(on scale of 1-10 how would you rate your proficiency in Sal, vb, vb.net etc.. )   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered above what I asked for, so I was very happy with the offer.

Property Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Realty Income.

Interview

It was over the phone for 15 mins. My application is being reviewed and is ready for the next step in person. It's a few week process with the company. There is a 3rd interview process.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Realty Income (San Diego, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I got the interview through my University and it was on campus. There were two interviewers, a senior manager and someone from his team. They were friendly but kind of awkward. They didn't seem well prepared but they were probably just worn out after a few hours of interviews. They said there were a few rounds of interviews and that they were recruiting from a lot of top SoCal schools (USD, UCLA...)

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask anything out of the ordinary. Mostly just questions about experience.   Answer Question

Transaction Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Realty Income.

Interview

A lady from HR called me and we spoke for a while, everything seemed to be fine. She scheduled a follow up and then disappeared. Could not contact her by phone and she never followed up again. Very unprofessional.

Would not have accepted the offer had one been presented to me.

Associate Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Realty Income (San Diego, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I interviewed three times (one phone interview) with a senior property manager--now a director--and a leasing and dispositions analyst. The position fell under the company's portfolio management division. The interviews went well, with basic questions regarding education, experience, and the available position. The interviewers were really good at explaining every last piece of information and were able to answer all questions with ease. Regrettably, I was not offered the position because they were looking for someone with more experience and who was available immediately--I had about two months to go before finishing university. Overall, good experience and a great company. I am currently interviewing with them again, this time at their new location in Carmel Valley, California.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Realty Income? Why should we hire you? Why do you want to work in commercial real estate?   Answer Question