Realty Income Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Realty Income Interview Questions

Interviews at Realty Income

2.7

Analyst Interview

Interview

A few rounds of interviews with different team members and managers. All friendly, asked good questions. Some boiler plate, but also some good conversation. Talked a lot about my past experience and background about their company.

Interview Questions

• Describe past experience, strengths & weaknesses, free time activities, etc.   Answer Question

Leasing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Realty Income (San Diego, CA) in October 2020.

Interview

Very straight forward, why do you want to work in CRE, walk me through your resume, what programs do you use in your current role, etc. only complaint is recruiter was late calling me.

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Realty Income.

Interview

Has some one on one interviews but also had a panel interview. Multiple interviews with a skilled test at the end. Skilled test fairly easy. Were very detailed in all questions.

Acquisitions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Realty Income (San Diego, CA) in June 2020.

Interview

This was a preliminary phone call interview about the nature of the role. I spoke with HR during this interview. No specifics were asked, and the goal of the interview was to walk through the candidate's previous professional experiences.

Commercial Real Estate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Realty Income in February 2020.

Interview

The recruiter was a super fast talker. She seemed uninterested in the interview process as if she was working from a list or doing something else at the same time. Did not sell company in exciting way.

Admin Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Realty Income (San Diego, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

My interview with the first Recruiter was very disruptive. The cell phone kept ringing with a quack quack ring then her desk phone rang off the hook with the volume at middle sound level. Her thoughts were scattered. She seemed stressed. The second interview was brief and was existing my out as quickly as possible. I was a no go from the minute she met me.

Interview Questions

• She asked me the same questions as the phone interview but didn't take notes the first time so couldn't remember   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Realty Income in January 2018.

Interview

First round is a phone call. The Recruiter is nice and the talk is pleasant. However, the position is not the same as I imagine, so I did not talk with them for too long.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Realty Income (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, which was rushed. The interviewer spoke quickly, was rather short, not very friendly, and didn't seem all that interested in interviewing me. I'm not sure why they bothered with the interview. I wouldn't have worked there given my first impression.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had any questions about the job.   1 Answer

Property Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Realty Income.

Interview

It was over the phone for 15 mins. My application is being reviewed and is ready for the next step in person. It's a few week process with the company. There is a 3rd interview process.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Realty Income (San Diego, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Initial interview was with an HR individual and was not very difficult. The second round was in-person. Surprisingly there were no in depth technical questions, but i was asked what i thought about the value of their stock. Seeing as how it was overvalued at the time of the interview (07/16), it seemed like an unfair question.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here?
      what do you know about us?
      what do you think about the value of our stock?   Answer Question