KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Realty Income Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 24 of over 24 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Realty Income

Realty Income

Application

I interviewed at Realty Income

Interview

I had over 8+ interview over a 3 week period. And after all that I received a stock HRIS generated thanks but no thanks email - very bad form.. Don't waste your time with them..

Interview Questions
  • Some behavior based Q's and lots of concerns about a M&A that is going south for them.
    Answer Question

Realty Income

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Realty Income

Interview

I spoke with the recruiting person. At the end of the call I was told that hiring manager usually responds pretty quick and I will be notified if they would like to proceed or not, but either way they will let me know. Well, that was a month ago and I am yet to hear from them. Advice: don’t say you will notify candidates about the decision, and then you don’t. Very unprofessional and makes the company look bad.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Realty Income

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Realty Income in Jan 2022

Interview

I spoke to a recruiter for my phone screen interview. Then, went on to interview with hiring managers. They asked very well thought out questions regarding my resume and experience and were super understanding when I had technical difficulties.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Realty Income

Application

I interviewed at Realty Income

Interview

3 sets of interviews - 1 with manager, 1 with Directors of PM and 1 with team of Property Managers. Overall good experience. Very friendly and welcoming. Last interview was more informal and more of meeting the managers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Realty Income

Application

I interviewed at Realty Income

Interview

4 meetings in 90 minutes. Very fast paced and had little opportunity to get to know the people or company. Lots of boilerplate questions. Very little feedback from anyone at the company

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Realty Income

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Realty Income

Interview

The interview process was thoughtful, well-organized and I met with different members of my eventual team. The entire process was streamlined and there was good communication between the team throughout.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Realty Income (San Diego, CA) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview process consisted of relatively informal interview sessions with 4 different team members on the legal team. The interviewers inquired into actual experience with limited hypotheticals about potential fact patterns involving typical real estate transactions, including title and environmental issues.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Realty Income (San Diego, CA)

Interview

The recruiter was unprofessional and felt very rushed. She was abrupt and made me not want to proceed with the interview process. I emailed her after thanking for the interview and asking to be removed from the process as the company did not seem like a good fit based on her representation of the firm and attitude. She clearly ignored the email and emailed me a week later saying they chose another candidate. It was a really bad look for the company in my opinion.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this position? What are your salary expectations?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I interviewed at Realty Income (San Diego, CA)

Interview

I reached out and had a first-round interview. It went really well and I was told the next one would be scheduled. I never heard from them again and never heard back from follow up emails. Maybe my resume got lost in the stack but I kept seeing the job get reposted. The process of applying on their website was easy

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I interviewed at Realty Income (San Diego, CA)

Interview

A few rounds of interviews with different team members and managers. All friendly, asked good questions. Some boiler plate, but also some good conversation. Talked a lot about my past experience and background about their company.

Interview Questions
  • Describe past experience, strengths & weaknesses, free time activities, etc.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Interviews