Red Lion Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Red Lion Hotels Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Lion Hotels (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

Came in for interview, waited 3 days, asked me for the position. Very easy to apply and quick to respond. Very happy with the length of time it took. Just apply and see if they will call and schedule an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Lion Hotels (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

Really simple, they asked me to talk a little bit of myself, and asked me "What was the worst part of your last front desk job?" "Tell me about your most difficult customers and how did you deal with them?"

Interview Questions

• Introduce myself, the worst part of my last job, the most difficult customers.   Answer Question

Dishroom Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasco, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Red Lion Hotels (Pasco, WA).

Interview

I was asked the usual stuff. First interview only lasted ten minutes, then they had me meet the hiring manager. He asked me all the same questions from the first interview, which I thought was weird.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Red Lion? Tell me about a time when you had to make a split second decision?   1 Answer

Catering Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Red Lion Hotels (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process took about a week between I first applied to when I was offered the job. A recruiter first contacted me over the phone then I was interviewed in person by the director.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for the Red Lion Hotel?   Answer Question

Catering Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasco, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Red Lion Hotels (Pasco, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

Prescreening with HR department then joint interview with Director of Catering and Director of Sales. What else do you want me to say it's just a basic interview, I'm only writing more words so I can submit this stupid thing.

HOUSEMAN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalispell, MT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Red Lion Hotels (Kalispell, MT) in June 2014.

Interview

A quick, casual sit-down and chat with a few questions. Professional and quick. She asked me questions about the job, and was friendly and easy to deal with. Red Lion is professional and good to its employees.

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Lion Hotels (Seattle, WA) in September 2013.

Interview

The night manager called me at night time around 8pm asked me if I would interview with him. I interviewed, it was a pretty informal interview but overall good. I believe things went well. He told me he would call me back within two days and let me know.

Interview Questions

• What's software systems have you used at your previous jobs in hospitality   1 Answer

Ticket Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Lion Hotels (Portland, OR).

Interview

I reponded to a Craigslist posting and emailed my resume, about 2 weeks later got a phone call from the Call Center supervisor and scheduled my interview for a few days later. The interview went great the Supervisor and her Supervisor interviewed me with some basic questions about my job experience and history had a few casual questions about what I was looking for and then said I was great and they would call me back by the end of the week. I got a call by the end of the next business day saying I was hired.

Interview Questions

• If it would be a problem to work with someone who identified as transgender.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Lion Hotels (Boise, ID).

Interview

Interview process was pretty short. A lot of standard questions like "What did you do when you had a difficult customer?" "Tell me about a time you had to use listening skills." "What did you like most/least about your former job?" "Have you ever had to increase sales numbers?" They will ask you take a drug test, which they will make you take. If you could be driving the shuttle you will need a copy of your driving record.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. No one even told me what I was going to be paid. But then again I didn't ask either.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elko, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Red Lion Hotels (Elko, NV) in August 2012.

Interview

turned in application to store manager. then human resourse called and i went in for drug test and paper work