Red Payments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2018

1.2

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Red Payments (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Mr Katsap was straight forward and very cordial. I look forward to be working for this company. There seems to be a very striving sales experience here and i am looking for that.

Regional Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northville, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Payments (Northville, MI) in November 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview with a Senior Sales Manager. The interview was pretty quick in my opinion. Just basically went over what the job position was and asked what my experience in the industry was and then he sent over the Sales Rep agreement and I was working within the next week and a half.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Payments (New York, NY).

Interview

Not very interested in interviewing, had to reschedule due to circumstances, have not been contacted since. They like to pretend that they are busy, but it is clear to see that they are not. The building itself was difficult to find.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Red Payments (New York, NY).

Interview

talk to sales manager, review experience, one on one conversation, very flexible and honest, bring resume, but they would go beyond just the resume
    you would know right away if you fit in, this is a company that is developing fast, many young people working

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Payments in June 2014.

Interview

The Recruiting Process moved swiftly and without any gaps in the accuracy of information communicated to me during the process and what I am doing currently as an employee. The offer letter specifically outlined what was discussed verbally.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple and straight forward