Red Ventures Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2018

2.8

Data Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Phone interview then on-site. The phone interview is more about the candidate’s interests and intro to the team. There were 4 round interviews on site, but you do also have to converse with the recruiter too so that’s like 5 interviews in total.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a real-life project (based on the projects they have)   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Ventures in April 2018.

Interview

It was very short, heard back from application process, and interview within one week. They wanted to see how much you knew about the company and this seemed to be there priority in the interview

Director of Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Ventures.

Interview

I received an automated email from Redventures that my application is approved and want to conduct 30 min phone screening. When I clicked on the link to select a timeframe, a congratulations screen appear but there were no timeslot to select from. Instead, it says "No timeslots available". That was really a negative experience for interviewee. As I was really interested in pursuing this position, I called redventures front desk and she forwarded me the conerned HR person. Even though I left voicemail for HR recruited but of no avail.

After few days, I received a rejection email..

I feel these companies can do much better in terms how they treat candidate and be more considerate about them

Strategic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in March 2018.

Interview

Had two phone interviews and then a 'superday.' Everyone was really nice, but it was very overwhelming and almost cult-like. I felt like they wanted a specific answer out of the questions, and that it was so targeted that I didn't understand what they were asking.

Interview Questions

• How does putting an online shopping cart on the bottom or top of screen change consumer behavior?   Answer Question

Strategic Analyst Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in March 2018.

Interview

1st round basic HR screening, 2nd round basic case interview, 3rd round onsite interview with four different interviews. 2 case, 1 behavioral, and 1 group excel case. Pre interview dinner

Strategic Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Resume drop followed by an on-campus interview session with 1 behavioral and 1 case session. The final round is a super day at the Red Ventures campus with a dinner the night before. The super day involves a tour + 4 interviews: two simple mental math funnel cases, 1 behavioral interview shoehorned into a case, and one group excel interview. Watch out for the group interview as the upper-level interviewer is intentionally a bit abrasive to see how you will respond. I responded to some particular questioning so poorly that I immediately knew my interview was sunk.

Everyone is quite friendly and the tour showcases a company that is driven and modern. Interestingly the tour ended by explaining why this position will not put you behind the curve in your long-term career aspirations. I wasn't sure what to make of that, but the fact that a point of it was made during the interview process is interesting.

Interview Questions

• What aspect of the company (that you are hypothetically starting) would you hire others to lead?   Answer Question

Staff Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in March 2018.

Interview

After applying, a recruiter reached out via email to set up a phone interview. After the interview, I was given a writing assignment to complete on my own time. Following the assignment would be an in-person interview and then an offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Red Ventures in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was a phone interview conducted in about 30 minutes. I applied online and heard back within 1-2 days. Phone interview was not difficult. Interviewee was not in quiet place so it was difficult to hear. Overall great interview.

Inside Sales Repr Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in March 2018.

Interview

First there was a phone interview. Then there was an onsite interview, starting with a "group interview," and then you break off to individual interviews. In the individual interview, you do a mock sales call.

Interview Questions

• What's one thing that has happened at work that you could've handled differently?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures.

Interview

The interview process was 3 steps; a phone interview, a phone case-based interview, then the final on site round. The on site interview took about 5 hours and included 3 individual case interviews and one group case with the other candidates.