Red Ventures Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process at Red Ventures is superb! Not only is it highly efficient but it is very comfortable for the applicant. The entire process from applying to offer took only 17 days, 12 of which were business days.

Prior to each step, extremely thorough information was given about the upcoming step and feedback was given after. Culture plays a huge part in the interview process, something I was very pleased to see as the companies culture was a leading reason for me applying.

Timeline:
    Day 1: Applied to an online job posting.

Day 2: Received an email from the corporate recruiter expressing interest in my application and set up a short call for the following day.

Day 3: Had a short call that included a brief review of my experience, what I was looking for and a high-level overview of the company. After the call, I received an email with information on the next step which consisted of a small coding project to be completed at my leisure.

Day 6: On the next business day, I turned in the project and received a response that the engineering team would review my submission.

Day 7: Received feedback on my project and set up an on-site for later in the week.

Day 9: Had my on-site at the Fort Mill campus. The interview consisted of a tour of the amazing campus and 4 separate interview sessions. Three of the sessions were mainly cultural/behavioral interviews while one was a technical, whiteboarding style, interview.

Day 13: Received feedback on my on-site and set up a final video interview with a member of the senior leadership team.

Day 16: Had final video call with a member of senior leadership and received an email shortly after with feedback and a link to complete the employment process by providing information and consent for a background check.

Day 17: Had a phone call with the corporate recruiter who provided an overview of all the interviewers' feedback and was made an offer. I indicated when I expected to respond and selected a start date should I accept. I received an email with all the details shortly after.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a significant professional achievement or project you completed and some of the challenges.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Interview

Spent over 10 hours in the interview process, interviewing with what seemed like every single employee they had (some even twice), only to never receive a call back at the end, not even to inform me I did not get the job. Why do companies do that? I will consider this a bullet dodged if this is any indication of the value they put on a person's time and effort, and the respect they have for prospective employees.

Interview Questions

• There was an excel case study that had a vlookup, and I believe a sumif formula.
      Also asked some questions about the balance sheet, and a lot of other random stuff that I can't recall from the 10-hours+.   Answer Question

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in May 2020.

Interview

Very detailed oriented and comfortable. It was about 2 interviews and I very open conversations. If you have a sales background this is perfect for you. Come prepared to answer a lot of situational questions and mock sales call.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in May 2020.

Interview

They call you for a phone interview go over basic questions about you and your background, the lady kept saying she was unable to hear me on the phone most of the time, which is odd because I’m on my phone constantly during the day at my current job and no one has had problems with my phone cutting out especially on WiFi calling, she told me to go over the PDF file and read over it verbatim to my second interviewer, how is that even selling? More robotic if you ask me.. second interview was video by Zoom meeting and did the script and gave feedback.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures in April 2020.

Interview

Was emailed to set up a phone interview a month after I applied. Interviewer was aggressive with questions rather than trying to make it an honest conversation. What they are looking for is not reflective of the job description.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Ventures.

Interview

Great interview process, quick and was able to start quickly. Was able to view the property and see where I would be working. Friendly faces upon first meet. Was able to meet multiple people and get a feel for the culture.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to sell them a Pen, and then sell myself and why I should be hired.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in March 2020.

Interview

Resume review, remote coding challenge, walk through. Applied for an internship, but got interviewed for full time position. Hr was really bad seemed like she knew nothing about the field and was reading from a script on what a candidate should have. I told her I had been doing web dev for a few years and she kept asking me bland questions. It seemed like it was the end of her shift and she just wanted to go home.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in March 2020.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen to go over basic qualification and culture fit; after passing that, a technical phone interview with a member of the data science team, and after passing that, a 5 hour skill test where I was given a data set and asked to perform an analysis and write a report. Everything felt very collegial and collaborative.

Interview Questions

• Name two regression techniques; describe their differences, and their pros and cons relative to each other.   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in March 2020.

Interview

My interview experience with RV for the Digital Marketing Analyst role was meh. I applied online and was shortly thereafter reached out to by a recruiter for a phone interview. The first 2/3 of the interview I felt went well. When it came time for me to ask questions, I got 3-5 word responses on most of them. Felt super impersonal and that she had already written me off as a candidate (at least it felt that way based off her responses). I was informed a couple days later that I would not be moved forward in the interview process. In turn, I sent a basic email thanking the recruiter for her considering of my candidacy and if she could let me know why I did not get moved forward. You know so I can improve on future interviews. Never got a response back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself | how often are you in excel | tell me about a time you needed to persuade your boss on something | tell me about an email campaign you ran   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures.

Interview

Interview process was seamless with the recruiter and hiring manager professional and committed to your success. First you will go through a phone screening asking about your background, learning more about the position, and time for questions you have. If you move to the next round, you will be presented with a case that you will need to dissect basic aspects of the sales funnel.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Red Ventures.

Interview

phone interview first one Friday-typical behavioral questions and basic background; then on Monday emailed with a technical alignment in a word doc-no required deadline for that doc; after two days received reject letter

Interview Questions

• As a data analyst, was there a situation that you need to explain the difficult technical questions to people who don’t know much about techniques?   Answer Question