Red Ventures Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 659 of over 659 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Red Ventures

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Red Ventures

Interview

Entrevista preliminar com perguntas básicas e teste na forma de desafio técnico onde era necessário desenvolver uma aplicação de acordo com o design fornecido. Era necessário fazer o teste em JavaScript puro.

Interview Questions
  • Jornada pessoal, ambições, anos de experiência.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in [location]

Application

I interviewed at Red Ventures

Interview

Long and then Short, but in general, it was more or less good but could be better. Does that makes sense :). IMO, I know is not an easy thing, but is part of our life.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Red Ventures

Application

I interviewed at Red Ventures

Interview

The Interview process was great, they had asked questions in regards to my background. After the Interview, I was told I would receive an email about the next steps. Overall, I would say it was a great experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Red Ventures

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Ventures

Interview

The interview process is detailed and organized. The recruiters are great and keep you informed along the way. I went through 4 rounds of interviews/assignments. They give you feedback on your last round!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Red Ventures

Application

I interviewed at Red Ventures

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. Spent half a day on campus going through several interviews. The day started with going over my background and what I’d like my role to look like. Next was a technical whiteboard interview. This part was moderately difficult since it contained som design elements. Finally the last two interviews consisted of behavioral and cultural fit questions. Overall a very positive experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Croton-on-Hudson, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Croton-on-Hudson, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

HR interview, Manager Interview, and peer or team interview. The process is similar to other tech companies in the same space. Th HR rep reached out to me via LinkedIn and provided a brief overview of company

Interview Questions
  • How would you automate security scanning? Describe a role that involved that automation?

Red Ventures

Application

I interviewed at Red Ventures

Interview

3 hours of interviews. I met with all men who all wore T-shirts, which was off putting to me for such a lengthy amount of interviewing. One of my interviewers was great to speak with, while the others all felt rushed and like they didn’t really have the time to meet with me. Ultimately, not worth it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Red Ventures

Application

I interviewed at Red Ventures

Interview

Included three rounds: 1. Phone screening 2. Case study 3. On-site interview (included 4 interviews: two individual case study, one group case study, and one behavioral) Everyone was super nice and the recruiter assisted me through the entire process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Red Ventures

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures

Interview

Duas entrevistas de case, semelhantes às aplicadas em consultorias. Uma com foco mais em business e a outra mais "brain teaser". Alguns minutos de conversa no início para conhecer um pouco sobre o candidato. Entram em contato para dar feedback, seja positivo ou negativo.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Red Ventures

Application

I interviewed at Red Ventures

Interview

Simple clear. Listened well. Easy questions. Made me feel comfortable. Was hoping for good result. But due to lack of experience didn’t work out. Better luck next time. Good luck

Interview Questions
  • Have you worked in digital media before
Viewing 1 - 10 of 659 Interviews