Red Ventures Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Red Ventures Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2017

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Ventures.

Interview

I applied online and then received an email response a week later. I then went through a phone screening that went terrible considering that the recruiter did not look at my resume and or background. After spending 45 minutes talking about herself and their company falsely being located in Charlotte, NC (there located in South Carolina btw). She then moved on to tell me that I didn't have enough experience. This all could've been avoided had the recruiter actually looked at my resume before the call.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Ventures.

Interview

It was a little bit longer, because they put you to hear situations that agents had with customer and they ask you what do i think, to them start doing the script questions but at the end is was not hard.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Ventures.

Interview

Still in the process. Filled short application online and received an email within a week to schedule an initial phone interview. Phone interview is simple and they ask you to come in for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter asked about my past experiences and how I heard about the company. Why RV?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC).

Interview

First there was an initial phone interview. Then an in person interview. I knew the second I walked onto campus that Red Ventures wasn't for me. But that's part of the benefit of on-site interviews.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied on website, next day received an email request for a phone interview . Phone interview was pretty standard and the recruiter was super nice. Overall pretty pleasant experience, not what I expected after reading some reviews.

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indian Land, SC

Interview

First I had two phone interviews. Next I was given a writing test to do at home (write specific copy according to their guidelines). Finally I traveled there for a morning of interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was average. After you are called in for an in person interview which was a group interview. Then you are asked to role play a phone call with a customer.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell our product to a customer who wants to save money even though our packages might be out of their price range?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

I was reffered, but interview was typical, interview, with a twist. They ask you to do a phone call picth, and then gave feedback at then end. This was a good interview. On the interview they gave a tour, which is useless if you don't get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

- Intro video of sales call - basically a mock call on how they talk to their customers and how to combat consumer hesitations to purchase products
    - 1-on-1 brief interview

Interview Questions

• Favorite course in school and why?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Associate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was easy, take home problem was hard. Make sure you dedicate some time to it and make sure it works. Don't assume anything about the information they give you. It is important to get it done efficiently but do not breeze over anything.