Redfin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Redfin

2.6

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Redfin (Seattle, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

Resume, phone interview , video interview , in person interview . It was straight forward . Applied online. They respond via email. Then HR calls to send email for video interview. Then it’s reviewed . Then you have a meeting at headquarters.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Redfin (Baltimore, MD) in February 2013.

Interview

They have you speak with probably 4 different people who are all over worked and don’t have time to really care! They just follow a company script which is very redundant and awkward. Very standard and elementary questions and doesn’t have anything to do with the company And what you would really be doing. The interviewers were almost involved in like a game/power trip!

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where a customer didn’t like something or were unhappy, how would you handle that   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Redfin.

Interview

Initial call was an informative call. It's a very casual "get to know" you and the company kind of call where they describe the postion a little more. You also get the opportunity to ask questions. At the end they determine if they will set up a second call with an area manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Redfin (Wayne, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

There was a "screener" call from the recruiter who scheduled my interview which was two separate interviews back to back. They took alot of notes about my responses. There were a lot of example questions in which they wanted me to "Tell them about a time..."

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a client.   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Redfin.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter initially. After that and completing a writing task, I was invited to an in office interview a week later with the area manager. I had to do a small exercise to demonstrate experience. I then interviewed with the regional manager. Every question was straight forward and not difficult to answer.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a difficult situation with a client?   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Redfin in November 2017.

Interview

I like the process. very efficient and professional. They will make sure you understand every step. They use advanced new technology to the very first "interview". And then phone interview, the last step is the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• what is your most favorite of parts?   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Redfin.

Interview

Redundant between interviewers, some interviewers dont articulate well themselves, seemed disorganized and like the interviewers didnt really have time to listen to you, just want you to stand out and be UNIQUELY DIFFERENT

Interview Questions

• Make sure you are willing to say you will go Above and beyond for the customer any and all times!   Answer Question

Negotiation

phone call you got the job, get ready to work

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Redfin (Westminster, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

Sent in resume with cover letter for open position, was contacted via email within a couple of days by HR recruiter to set up phone interview, was asked a few questions during phone interview, contacted within 2 days to complete a writing exercise about the local real estate market, set up in person interview at local office with two Redfin agents, interview is tomorrow!

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Redfin? Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer. Describe how you have handled an upset customer in the past. How many transactions have you completed?   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Redfin.

Interview

Hr was really nice and friendly when I spoke with them, but the overall interview process took a really long time. I had to follow up a couple times with HR to see if I was still in the running. I felt like I must have been their second choice or something.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Redfin (Miami, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Interviewed 6 times!!!! They either dont know what they're doing or they are really strict! I chose the first.... After you're hired, you go on ridiculous trips that are really for training but they really do not teach you practical work like preparing and explaining a real estate contract to a customer.