Regency Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Regency Centers

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Regency Centers (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

First interviewed with hiring manager. Met with the HR manager and CIO another day, and finally was interviewed by peer managers in one session and the direct reports in another session on the same day. Corporate culture is very important and they all seemed more concerned about fitting in than with skill sets or IT knowledge. In all, everyone seemed to have a very positive attitude and enjoyed working there. Felt like they were selling the position to me more than I felt I was selling myself for the position. Promoted work life balance as an important part of their corporate culture. Benefits are average to above average compared to other Jacksonville companies.

Interview Questions

• From subordinates: How would you train us?   Answer Question
    • What is your management style?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about an experience when you were forced to work with another team for things you could do better or faster?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I worked through a recruiter and already knew what the salary would be and there was no need to negotiate. There was some negotiation over when benefits would kick in, but they could not change that and offered a compromise that fit for me.

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regency Centers (Washington, DC) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview was formal but immediately felt relaxed and enjoyed the experience. Everyone was very welcoming. The questions weren't too perplexing. They kept it simple and straight forward. It felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions