Regions Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Commercial Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview was very short due to management knew of my accomplishes from previous employers. Management also knew of my community activities with the local Chamber of Commerce and awards received.

Interview Questions

• How do you prospect for new clients?
      How do you ensure tenure with your clients?
      How do you distinguish yourself from other CRMs?   1 Answer

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Birmingham, AL) in July 2013.

Interview

I had two phone interviews, one with HR over what I was looking for and the salary, then one with top person over the department who asked questions about using HP Vugen and QTP, and final interview was in front of a group of 7 people from the department. each with a certain background in testing from using the Mainframe, SQL, Databases, Scripting certain types of situations. What protocols to use for Web, GUI, or mobile.

Interview Questions

• How would I put together a "CUSTOM Request" in HP Vugen.   1 Answer

Negotiation

the negotiation was done over the phone before the group interview.

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Birmingham, AL) in July 2009.

Interview

The basic interview with one person then HR takes over, then the offerwas made

Collections Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Birmingham, AL) in December 2010.

Interview

The process seemed really positive at first. I interviewed for two positions at once, so it was a panel interview. I appreciated the fact that they conducted two interviews simultaneously to make the process less time consuming. I knew I was a good fit for the collections position and was happy to get a second interview. In fact, a colleague put in a good word for me. However, this is when things changed. First, they rescheduled my interviewed just a few hours before the interview. I was not very happy as I had a to reschedule my babysitter. Then, when I got to the second interview, only one person of the entire panel showed up. It was around the holidays but I still felt that, on top of the last minute rescheduling, this was not boding well. Nonetheless, I put my best foot forward. At some point in the interview, the interviewer seemed to change her mind about me. I could not put my finger on the problem as none of the questions seemed that difficult. So I am not sure what happened. Regions seemed to be a very nice place to work and provide people with a good chance to move up. I don't know if my experience was common or just a fluke.

Interview Questions

• What is the first thing you would do, if you got this job?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Houston, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Video interview with HR administrative and two members from the department

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. The questions were mostly generic in terms of education, background, current skill set   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not chose to negotiate

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Miami, FL).

Interview

First it was a phone call interview with the HR associate. During the interview, she asked me to come in for an onsite interview with the HR director. I thought the interview was going to be me and the Director but it was with about 20 other people in a room. They gave us a test to do and that was it. It was not an interview, it was a test. After that they were suppose to contact you and let you know if you continue with the process or not, and since after several intentions from my end to find out if I make the cut or not, i figure out that I did not passed.

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Memphis, TN) in March 2014.

Interview

Panel Style. HR rep and Consumer Sales Managers. Used question sheet but also asked realistic questions. Pretty much what can you do for them not how can we help prepare you to advance. Very corporate not sincerely caring about employees but I wanted the experience and resume enhancements.

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Springfield, MO) in April 2010.

Interview

I went into the local hub branch for Southwest Missouri and personally handed by resume to the HR Coordinator. Two days later she called me and offered me an interview. I sat down with her a couple days later. After that I interviewed with the Branch Manager I would be working with who asked very similar questions. Lastly, I interviewed with the Sales Manager for the entire SW Missouri Region who again asked very similar questions. All in all from application to first day it took a little over a month.

Interview Questions

• They were pretty straight forward with the questions, the one that sticks out as unusual is a question where they asked a specific time I went above and beyond for a customer at a former job. It wasn't hard to answer because I worked in customer service for a while.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked my bottom line, I gave it to them and they accepted. After hiring I found out that my bottom line was actually the going rate for a level 2 assistant manager so I feel like they are more than willing to work with you if you're a good fit.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview

Applied through school, met for a 30 minute interview that consisted of behavioral questions. Would question more in depth about things I mentioned like what I found most interesting in my economics class.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Birmingham, AL) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with lower level HR rep. Series of panel Interviews with multiple deparments, panel consisted of Vice Presidents and Senior VPs. Questions ranged from theory and problem solving to behavioral. Each panel was interviewing for a specifc position.

Interview Questions

• How do you make a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, and do you ever think of a time you have failed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer letter