Regions Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regions Financial Interview Questions

Interviews at Regions Financial

2.7

Interview

It was a quick easy process. I should have asked more questions, but I did not ask enough. It was okay though. It is okay. I will not for next time

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial in April 2020.

Interview

Initial phone screen and then a 1 round interview with the department head. For me, it was the most laid back interview process I've encountered. In fact, the hiring manager reiterated that he just wanted to have a conversation several times.

No hardskills assessment, but I received a few behavioral questions. The whole thing was conversational, but I still made sure to answer in the STAR format.

I would prepare by reviewing STAR stories for skills relating to the position and be ready to present them casually when given the chance.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with SQL?   1 Answer

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Birmingham, AL) in March 2020.

Interview

Had two rounds including virtual onsite. The first phone interview with the hiring manager was for an hour. Went over my resume and talked about the role in detail. Virtual onsite was for 5 hours with three SVP's and two quantitative analysts. It was more like a conversation with questions regarding Python programming and easy statistical questions like multicollinearity. Overall it went well, ultimately didn't get the offer since I couldn't start immediately.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your internship experience, and do you have a background in spark   Answer Question

Financial Relationship Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regions Financial in March 2020.

Interview

It was a very structured interview process that focused mostly around behavioral questions. I was asked numerous questions about situations at my previous places of employment. Everyone that I spoke or met with was extremely kind and friendly. Still hoping I get the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were given a goal to achieve. How did you go about it, and did you achieve it?   Answer Question

Credi Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview

5 hour long interview. Interviewed with 5 different executives. Some of them were nicer than others. Was hard to disagree with some of them . They reimburse for all expenses which is nice.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioral. Some technical, accounting and finance related   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Memphis, TN) in January 2020.

Interview

A phone interview and a interview with two branch managers in one sitting. It was very much a normal interview. Mainly focused on AMAZING customer service and an understanding of the position.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview

Applied for position online. Did an assessment test, personality quiz and math test. Then done 2 phone interviews, an office interview with management. Then did on site training at main branch for 30 days.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work weekends?   1 Answer

Wealth Management Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Birmingham, AL) in December 2019.

Interview

It was a very casual sit down panel interview with multiple people across multiple areas of the bank. Everyone was very nice and tried to find a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been working   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Texarkana, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Texarkana, TX) in December 2019.

Interview

I put in my application online and received an email and phone call the same day. I spoke with a recruiter and set up and interview for and over the phone interview over a week later. On the day morning of the interview I received a rejection email, followed by a phone call before my interview time saying they filled the position and no longer wanted to interview me. Very unprofessional but probably a blessing in disguise.

Corporate Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Charlotte, NC) in November 2019.

Interview

It was mainly TMAY, there were some technicals here and there but nothing too crazy. Super day consisted of 5 30 minute interviews and then a social at the end to get to know the MDs and analysts.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why it would be cheaper to raise capital based on debt rather than equity   Answer Question