Regions Financial Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 481 of over 481 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Memphis, TN) in Jul 2020

Interview

I got an email from HR, and they linked me with the Branch manager. The interview went great, and two after the wanted to extend an offer. We haven’t talked yet, but I’m expecting great things.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer?
    Answer Question

Regions Financial

Application

I interviewed at Regions Financial

Interview

Interview was conducted over Zoom, I was interview by the branch manager and the regional manager. They asked questions about my work and sales experience, as well as my personality. I received the offer later the same day.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time a customer asked for something they didn’t need and what did you do?

Regions Financial

Application

I interviewed at Regions Financial

Interview

Process was great, streamlined and seems like a good company. Interviewer had good insight into position and provided a clear explanation of the opportunity at hand. Was happy to learn about the opportunity

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Regions Financial

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regions Financial

Interview

Fair and informative about the role and how the bank intends to continue growing in a responsible manner while providing rewarding careers to it's employees. It was great to learn about the projects they do in the community to give back to the less fortunate among us.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Regions Financial

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regions Financial

Interview

Phone interview with director of Human Resources asking fairly basic questions. Then I took an aptitude test, which was emailed to me. This test was timed. After that, I had another interview with an area manager.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Regions Financial (Jackson, MS) in Mar 2021

Interview

Laid back, some behavioral interview questions that were pretty easy to come up with answers to, asked several questions about how would I start a financial conversation with someone that came in for simple account maintenance

Interview Questions
  • How would you start a guided discovery with a customer that came in for routine account maintenance

Regions Financial

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regions Financial in Mar 2021

Interview

It was an interview with the branch manager, and the team operations leader. Both were very friendly. Regions have a very specific interview format. All your answers must relate to previous experiences you've had. Overall, the questions were pretty standard and not very difficult to answer.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when a customer requested a product or service that they did not necessarily qualify for. What did you do to assist the customer and were they happy with your solution?

Regions Financial

Application

I interviewed at Regions Financial

Interview

Very smooth, they called me on 4 occasions, each time lasting an hour each. I was offered the position promptly. HR took awhile processing all of the background check info, but overall it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laurel, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Laurel, MS) in Feb 2021

Interview

The initial interview was a general screening with HR via the phone. The HR manager was very friendly, answered any question I had. The next interview was with the hiring manager. Again he was extremely friendly. Both interviews went very well, however I was not offered the position,

Interview Questions
  • Tell me one time when you did not meet a client's demands / please them and what you did to make the situation right.

Anonymous Employee in Destin, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Destin, FL) in Feb 2021

Interview

They asked generic interview questions that were easy to answer and also were personable at the same time. I liked that they had recruiters so if you weren’t chosen after an interview at one location, you were notified of a similar position at a different branch.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer. How did you handle the situation and what was the outcome?

Regions Financial

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Regions Financial

Interview

I met with three different groups that asked me questions from different categories. One group asked about me personally. One asked hypothetical questions. I cannot remember the other questions. Overall, it was not extremely difficult, but at the time I did not have any work or leadership experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 481 Interviews