Regions Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.7

Finance Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

On campus interview through university. Invited to a super-day in Birmingham about two weeks later. Both interviews mainly behavioral with one or maybe two technical questions. Decision came out week later.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview

Went through 3 interviews all were positive and I really liked the bank 2 were phone interviews and one was in person. The phone interviews were straight to the point where the one in person were very friendly and down to earth

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Pensacola, FL).

Interview

Previously worked for Regions as a CSR 7 years ago before I moved away. Worked there for 2 years never had any issues. Gave a 3 week notice etc. Applied and process took less than a week. Told them how I enjoyed working before and gave them a few examples of my experiences and everything. It seemed to go well but didn’t get an offer. I find it mind blowing that they now prefer you to have a Bachelors degree for this position. Four years of college just to work in a call center answering phones all day is ridiculous. In this positions you’re not even dealing with loans only basic banking services.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you went above anf beyond to help a customer   Answer Question

Financial Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Birmingham, AL) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview process was an overall positive experience. I made it to the super day round with about 30 other people. Everyone was very nice. There not any technical questions, all situational and trying to get to know you better. Have good questions to ask them because that takes up about half of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your resume   Answer Question
    • Describe a time/situation where you faced a challenge, on a team, and how you overcame that challenge.   Answer Question
    • What lead you to a career in finance?   Answer Question

Corporate Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

First I interviewed on campus at my university. About a month later invited for a SuperDay in their Atlanta office. There were about 25 students interviewing. Day started off with a welcome and light breakfast. The interviews consisted of four 30 minute interviews with two 30 minute breaks. There was a mix of technical and behavioral questions. The technical questions were common corporate banking questions

Loan Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial in September 2017.

Interview

The interviewing process was standard. The interviewees were professional and courteous. Although the process went fairly well, I should have been better prepared for come what may.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist III Interview

Interview

I was contacted via email for a phone screen and after a brief back and forth with the TA Rep, confirmed a time for the following afternoon. However, she never called me at our confirmed time. So, in an effort to be understanding of crazy schedules (and to ensure she didn't have incorrect contact information), I left her a voice message and sent a follow up email stating that I was sorry we couldn't connect that day but I was still interested in the position. I asked that if I was still being considered as a candidate for the position to contact me to reschedule at her convenience.
    I received a response email from the TA Rep the following morning at 5:15 am explaining how sorry she was and that her day "got away from her" and said that she'd love to reschedule for later that day. I confirmed a new time for that afternoon but guess what? She never called again (and never followed)!
    I don't know if it was more laughable or frustrating at that point but I've never seen a recruiting/staffing process so unorganized or unprofessional. I'm assuming that the applicant experience or external perceptions of Regions Financial is not a priority for their team.

Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview

Personality and fit questions only, thought it was extremely easy until I wasn't extended an offer. Guy seemed like a nice man. Really frustrating as they never got back to me.

Mortgage Loan Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Tampa, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

It was 45 min interview, Described what I did at my current company, what was my goals ultimately and about the Job process. Will I be able to train in AL for a week, They have few people on staff and on site UW. They work on alot of construction loans as well. Which I have not experience in doing, as I only have done Wholesale/Retail. They run the company like a company. They Offer Blue cross Blue shield.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with Loan officer?   1 Answer
    • Are you comfortably working with Multiple loan officers, we run a tight ship, UW/ processors are remote and we are here to spend a lot of time on each loan thoroughly.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to move from your position now?   1 Answer

Financial Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tupelo, MS

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Tupelo, MS) in June 2017.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter for a phone interview. The following week I was called by the Branch Manager for an in person interview which was two days later. It went well. By the next Tuesday I received the rejection email thanking me for the interview but I would not be progressing.

Interview Questions

• What will you be doing 5 to 10 years from now?   1 Answer