Regions Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regions Financial Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2017

2.7

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview

You have a group interview which consists of 10+ people so make sure to stand out with unique answers because everyone is asked the same questions you go around the table answering them . Then if you make it past that you get a interview with a branch manager which consists of situational questions as well as your typical interview questions and Star questions it's really a mix of all 3 so be prepared and know your resume very well . It's not a short process it took about 2 months before I got an offer .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview

Total of five interviews. First was over the phone with HR representative. Then a meeting with the Area Wealth Ex. I had two meetings with him, but they were also considering another candidate. I believe it would've been quicker without the other candidate. Then I met core members of the team. Then the executive team in the city. It was a long process, but I appreciated the time they took to get it right. They rarely higher the wrong people, and I knew exactly what the job was when I arrived.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions for a higher level position. They want to know who you are, what your history and success has been. If you're a good fit from a culture, team, and goals standpoint. Expect to hear similar questions from several different people.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview

Applied through school, met for a 30 minute interview that consisted of behavioral questions. Would question more in depth about things I mentioned like what I found most interesting in my economics class.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview

Met with HR. Week later met with bank manager, lead teller, and assistant manager. Have not finished process yet but optimistic. Nonetheless.very way interview. Easy going interviewers. Hopefully I get the job. Alto of opportunity to grow

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

DIFFERENT QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR PAST EXPERIENCE. how do you handle a special customer?. Tell me about yourself. How do you describe yourself?. How was your relationship with your last Manager?. Why would you like to work here?. What are your personal goals?. What will you do if you see somebody steeling?

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online about a week or so later I received a call from HR to do a phone interview. After completing the phone interview about two weeks or so later I went in for an interview at the branch with the manager and about two weeks later HR called me to offer me the position and it takes about another 2 weeks to go through background check and drug test in order to actually start. Probably took longer than usual because it was in between a few holidays.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you encountered an unhappy customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial in January 2017.

Interview

Three panels divided up between 30 min blocks. Overall a pretty comfortable setting with only a few challenging questions thrown in. Know technical as there will be some asked, but more importantly know your resume. The phone interview is the initial one followed by an on site interview in Birmingham which is the toughest. Don't fret about the phone interview.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Miami, FL).

Interview

Quick, the guy was very intimidating. never made eye contact. seemed in a rush not really interested. Told me i was a good candidate but school hours would be a problem.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your former job that you consider good customer service?   Answer Question

Branch Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (New York, NY).

Interview

Standard STAR question interview process. Phone screen with HR, in person with Branch Manager, and District Manager. Background check prior to offer. Took less than 1 month from application to hire.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral interview questions (STAR format) were used in all three interview stages.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview

Phone interview then in person interview. They court you up front and then throw you to the wolves afterwards. I think it really depends upon your department though. I would say you should prepare pretty well.