Regis Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 12, 2017

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Salon Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stoney Creek, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Stoney Creek, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

very professional..relaxed online applied, then phone interview, then personal interview...the district leader was very professional..i have to say the best interview i ever had by the time i left the interview i was extremely looking forward to being part of the regis family

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you became part of regis family?   3 Answers

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Bloomington, MN).

Interview

Interview went pretty smooth. They asked basic questions that are expected at your standard interview. I sat down with two hiring managers looking to fill roles in a specific department. I sat in this room with these two individuals that explained their expectations of the role I was going to fufill.

Interview Questions

• If you were writing an attendance policy, what would you include?   Answer Question

Regional Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

I applied for the position online and after a few weeks received a call for an initial phone screening, then I had an office interview, followed by second interview with executives.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you made a major mistake and had to think on your feet to come up with a solution.   1 Answer

Cosmetologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Las Cruces, NM) in June 2017.

Interview

Called in for interview, met at place of business and started. Lovely manager who is short staffed and worked very hard with no support. Very nice and great people skills.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Sugar Land, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Long, he talked a lot. Didnt feel like I was being heard. He was trying to place me in a really slow low number store when I voiced wanting a busy location. I declined the first offer and when a busy store came up I accepted.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience I had   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Denver, CO).

Interview

This was a stress-driven group interview process that began with difficult travel arrangements, continue with trick questions at dinner, and ended with 8 hours of group interviews that simulated a sales process.

Hair Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Very to the point. The salon manger was very open about her goals and expectations for the salon. First there is a sit down interview then a hands on interview. Pay, hours, and terms talked about if hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn. I was emailed 2 days later to set up a phone interview with a rep from HR. Phone interview was quick & painless- walk through your resume and answer a couple situational questions. After, I was emailed to set up an in person "Round Robin" style interview 2 weeks later. This interview was a three part interview in person. The first interview was with an HR manager to again walk through your interview and answer more situational/personality type questions that are expected. The second interview was with two marketing managers- this interview was laid-back and again answered more situational type questions and your work experience to see if you would be a good fit for their team. The third interview was then with my potential manager- this interview was more in depth with my skills and how it would relate to this exact position. The "round robin" interview took about an hour and a half total. After the interview, an HR rep followed up with a phone call to let me know I hadn't received the job.

Hair Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stow, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Stow, OH).

Interview

Submitted resume and did a demo. I was told by my old Cos instructor to apply. I wasn't really looking to do hair so my resume was actually all about skin and nail care (which Regis does neither). I was surprised I was called for an interview, but they basically call everyone. I did my demo and thought I did pretty bad because I went in with no prior experience, but was told it was one of the best she had seen. The demo is usually one long layered haircut and one fade (clippers to scissors). You are responsible to bring in your models, and your training is basically you bringing in your friends and family for two weeks or so.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience? What was your availability? Very basic questions.   1 Answer

Regional Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Regis Corporation.

Interview

Zoomed through an interview with recruiter and hr. I was told by both parties that I was EXACTLY the person they have been looking for. Vp was another story. He couldn't answer even basic answers about benefits. He couldn't answer even basic questions about operations. He even tried to get me to think that a salon near me that NEVER has clients makes a million dollars. He told me that stylist make 6 figures. Looking online it was all a lie. In way, I am glad I didn't get the job after the experience and the reviews I read online.

Interview Questions

• Have you recruited people from our company?   1 Answer

Regional Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Regis Corporation.

Interview

Interviewed with a recruiter, HR, and the hiring manager via phone and in person over the course of 3 weeks. Arrangements were adaptable to my schedule and made me feel very comfortable throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Leadership experience and people development   1 Answer