KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Regis Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 101 of over 101 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Regis Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Regis Corporation

Interview

Performed color, cut, and style, then a series of questions. I'm glad the manager didn't hover over me, but also I feel like she really didn't pay attention to my process. Just focused more on the end results.

Interview Questions
  • Training Classes I've taken, what hours I'm available, etc.
    Answer Question

Regis Corporation

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Regis Corporation in Nov 2021

Interview

45 minute technical interview, the first half was basic Android questions and the second half was a live coding problem you would typically find on HackerRank. If you've got a couple of years of Android experience and practicing HackerRank or LeetCode problems you should have no problem interviewing here. I suppose I should be practicing these if I’m serious about looking for a job but I don’t really have the time or the desire to do so. I found it odd they were repeatedly asking me what third party libraries we use in our app. It felt like they were trying to get proprietary information out of me since we're a competing company.

Interview Questions
  • What is MVVM, implicit vs. explicit intent, etc.
  • Find triplets that sum to X live coding problem

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Fremont, CA) in Feb 2021

Interview

She asked very simple questions and has me come back to do a hands on interview to show I was able to cut hair. She dscribed the job title and what all is expected.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have a cosmetology license

Anonymous Employee in Sylacauga, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Sylacauga, AL) in Jan 2021

Interview

Interview process is simple, need to fill out the application form. Within 2 days received response and scheduled Interview. Then took me to factory floor explained responsibilities. Floor manager takes the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Melbourne) in Jan 2021

Interview

Begins with a behavioural interview followed by an interview with an individual working on the team. Everyone is friendly and excited to hear about your experiences. They focus most on past experience, rather than future examples.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Rochester, MN)

Interview

Recruiter Screening 45 minutes phone call Hiring Manager phone interview 45 minutes phone call Onsite interview 3/4 rounds each 45 minutes to 60 minutes The process was very quick and swift.

Interview Questions
  • What’s the product management process you follow?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Fremont, CA) in Mar 2019

Interview

The interview process consists of 5 rounds including hiring manager round. there were two technical and one managerial round with CTO. Technical includes basic questions related to role and second technical was whiteboard with coding.

Interview Questions
  • Data structure, Algorithsms, Basic Swift questions and a lot about your resume.

Anonymous Employee in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Las Cruces, NM) in Mar 2019

Interview

I met with the district leader who came from out of town for interviews. She was friendly and explained the position and benefits. She was the only person I had to interview with. There was no technical skills interview

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a scenario where you had to deal with an angry client and what you did to resolve the issue.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2019

Interview

Phone Interview + Telephonic Programming Interview. Process was straight forward as with any other companies. Took a week to apply and get a call. The hiring process was super fast or rather rusty and they seem to rush apparently for no immediate hiring need.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing interesting or kinder garden stuff.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bondi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Bondi) in Feb 2019

Interview

Lengthy process. Not satisfied with the questions. And takes long time with hiring processs and decline the interview later on. Waiting time is long and need good reference to work there

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 101 Interviews

Regis Corporation Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Regis Corporation according to 94 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 28.57%