Regis Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regis Corporation Interview Questions

Interviews at Regis Corporation

2.3

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Recruiter Screening 45 minutes phone call
    Hiring Manager phone interview 45 minutes phone call
    Onsite interview 3/4 rounds each 45 minutes to 60 minutes

The process was very quick and swift.

Interview Questions

• What’s the product management process you follow?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (San Francisco, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

Phone Interview + Telephonic Programming Interview. Process was straight forward as with any other companies. Took a week to apply and get a call. The hiring process was super fast or rather rusty and they seem to rush apparently for no immediate hiring need.

Interview Questions

• Nothing interesting or kinder garden stuff.   1 Answer

Senior IOS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Fremont, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process consists of 5 rounds including hiring manager round.
    there were two technical and one managerial round with CTO. Technical includes basic questions related to role and second technical was whiteboard with coding.

Interview Questions

• Data structure, Algorithsms, Basic Swift questions and a lot about your resume.   Answer Question

Hairstylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kapolei, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Kapolei, HI) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back the next day to come in for an interview, and got the job on the spot. Super laid back interview, the district manager interviewed me and she made me feel very comfortable

Hair Stylist Interview

Interview

I got called right away and set up an interview date at the salon. We sat for about a half hour and discussed some topics together. She explained to me what the pay and culture is like and I started that week.

Interview Questions

• how many years of experience do you have?
      Describe a time where you had a difficult customer service situation.   Answer Question

HR Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Regis Corporation.

Interview

I applied online and received a standard invite via phone call. Short interview with HR recruiter on possible positions. I then had a second group interview to meet with direct team. The process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Edina, MN) in January 2018.

Interview

Two phone interviews and then one in person. Very easy going, yet professional. Standard interview questions and topics. Entire team is incredibly friendly and welcoming and made the interview itself feel calm and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What have you heard about the company?   1 Answer

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Bloomington, MN).

Interview

Interview went pretty smooth. They asked basic questions that are expected at your standard interview. I sat down with two hiring managers looking to fill roles in a specific department. I sat in this room with these two individuals that explained their expectations of the role I was going to fufill.

Interview Questions

• If you were writing an attendance policy, what would you include?   Answer Question

Hair Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kent, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Kent, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

Apply online......meet with manager....get ask about how long have been doing hair....what all can u do.....what u cant do....ask how u will b a good fit to our team.....what are ur strength

Interview Questions

• How long have u been doing hair   1 Answer

Regional Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

I applied for the position online and after a few weeks received a call for an initial phone screening, then I had an office interview, followed by second interview with executives.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you made a major mistake and had to think on your feet to come up with a solution.   1 Answer