Regus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regus Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2018

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regus (Miami, FL).

Interview

I applied online, and was referred by a friend who was working there at that time. I received a follow up email and phone call to schedule an in-person interview. Interview was very thorough. The manager took the time to get to know me and ask questions based on my resume. Very formal and to the point.

Interview Questions

• If a guest is waiting at the front desk, phones were ringing, a client is asking you for assistance in reception, and you had to submit something to a manager via email, all at the same time, how would you handle that situation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regus (Seattle, WA).

Interview

One of the worst interviews I think I've ever experienced. I was not only fat-shamed, but I was put down because I didn't have enough "energy." by one of the people on the panel, and then almost got yelled at for asking questions, as well as gap in my resume. I think they were also put off by my hair.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

Met with the Community Manager and then interviewed with the Area Manager. Pretty much "sold a bill of goods" when I was informed that there were 3,000 locations throughout the world so I could transfer to other centers if I wanted AND I could move into management within 6mos-1yr (of which I had management experience). NEITHER was possible I found out! - Also, explained that there were annual raises, but toward the end of my 1st year as I approached my anniversary date, was informed that "several months back they took away our raises in lieu of quarterly bonuses" - This DOESN'T measure up!

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing that you think you can contribute that sets you apart from other candidates?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regus (Irving, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Very smooth and professional, management was very efficient in getting me thru the hiring process and getting started. I sat in an office space with 2 of the area managers and was asked a variety of questions to see if I was a good fit for the regus company. overall it was an easy exciting experience with management.

Interview Questions

• How would I resolve a situation without a manager present?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Regus (Mesa, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. They called me and I went through a series of three interviews. The managers were pretty laid back and fun, which made the experience that much easier to get through. They were very good at communication as far as gettin back to me right away.

Interview Questions

• What are qualities that make you fit for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Regus (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

hired through third party so i didnt get to really interview with the manager one on one but having a year's worth or customer or someone in the company that knows your character would be there best way to get in

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regus (Albuquerque, NM) in June 2017.

Interview

Felt rushed, felt like interviewer didn't really want to hear my answers and seemed distracted. She was also 20 minutes late. Office was nice, front desk lady was nice, but the overall interview left a bad taste in my mouth and I regret accepting their offer.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Regus (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

very cut and dry. they seemed to only care about my ability to sell the product. they did not even talk about my customer service skills. they did not offer any incentive, such as bonus potential, etc.

Interview Questions

• Can you help us fill the center with new clients   1 Answer

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

3 straight forward in person interviews, one over the phone. Interviewed with two different managers and spoke with a recruiter over the phone. Very easy people to talk to as they really seem to just want to get done with you as fast as they can.

Go through with the interviews to get experience, but please, do not work for this awful company.

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regus (Chattanooga, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

It was fine. The Area Manager did as good a job as she could. She made it seem like I'd have more opportunity for growth than I did though. Shortly after I got the job they changed things around so that I had no way of upward mobility.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work here?   1 Answer