Regus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regus Interview Questions

Interviews at Regus

2.6

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regus in December 2019.

Interview

The interview was conducted with the center manager and sales manger. Asked me basic interview questions. I then later received and email from the sales manager asking me to complete a virtual computer interview. This was very weird but not very difficult.

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

Had a recorded video interview that was strange at first but thinking more about it, I understand the reasoning. They asked 9 or so questions and you had 1 minute to review the question, 1 minute to answer. No opportunity to re-record.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your biggest regrets at your most recent job?   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regus (Jackson, MS) in August 2019.

Interview

Thorough overview offered of company’s mission by interviewers. Overall typical and positive interview process. First interview was via phone and then sit down in person interview followed, which was conducted by sales manager and area manager.

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Regus (El Segundo, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

Submit app, video interview, phone screen, in-person with regional sales manager. A lot of time to commit to a single company interview process and they will not provide feedback.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging time at work and how you responded?   Answer Question

Senior Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Regus (Stamford, CT).

Interview

Terrible. After a presentation that took me all weekend, the interviewer was very condescending and I received an offer that they rescinded 24 hours later - "oops, we made a mistake"

Interview Questions

• How many years had I been in business   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regus (New York, NY) in May 2019.

Interview

I had a great conversation with three leaders of Regus. Although I was late because I lost my way to the office, they were generous enough to give me their time for the interview. Questions were direct and aim to get to know my character and the way I handle stressful situations and manage my time. I felt very connected to the culture of Regus after the interview. I was also given some time to ask questions about the position, career opportunities, and the work environment in the end.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regus (Santa Barbara, CA).

Interview

Applied and was directed to an awful online interview form that had you record your answers. The questions were standard fare (nothing comes to mind) but the videos would not upload — upload bar would sit there at zero. I would refresh the page without getting another shot at the video. I think they accepted 2 of my 5 answers and had no space for my own comments. Surprise, surprise I got a passive aggressive rejection letter. Terrible experience.

Interview Questions

• Generic “describe a time you succeeded” type questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regus (Houston, TX) in April 2019.

Interview

After you apply you will be contacted to do a video interview. It is a series of 5 pre-recorded interview questions. You have 60 seconds to answer each question and about 60 seconds to read the next question before it starts recording your next response. The questions are honestly pretty general interview questions so don't be too nervous about it. Make sure you dress the part!

After the video interview is reviewed, the company may reach out to you for an in person interview with the hiring manager (usually the team lead)! They might ask you more difficult questions but during my interview they mostly asked me how i might respond to certain situations and about certain things on my resume. The biggest thing is showing you can multitask, you're calm and rational under pressure, you're respectful, flexible and you have strong communication skills.

Best of luck!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regus (Honolulu, HI) in February 2019.

Interview

I went to a career fair where I met the area manager and the next day she emailed me about applying as a community associate. When I told her I was debating to apply, she offered me a higher compensation/ salary and told me about the benefits. I applied and the next day I had a interview with her. The area manager was very easy and comfortable to talk to. Unfortunately, I wasn't offered the position. She said there was another candidate better fit for the position and said I would be better as a community manager based on my experience.

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regus (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

Was recruited on LinkedIn. Recruiter called me initially for more info, set up an interview with the manager in my city. Interview was about 10 minutes, sales manager was so lackluster and asked the most basic and untelling questions. My questions about the company were much more important that any question I was asked. He said he would contact me early the next week, and I never heard from him again. I called the office, but it was only automated and had other e.employees numbers except his. I contacted the recruiter only for her to say she will see what she can find out and never reached out to me. Overall a waste of my time.