Regus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.7

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regus (Eden Prairie, MN).

Interview

Very professional, but didn't tell what job was till interview 2, then on to interview 3 and finally discuss pay. Want you 6 days a week. Not for me.

Interview Questions

• Where could you see yourself in one year?   1 Answer

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Regus in August 2017.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter first and went through resume with job responsibilities with him. Received a call to set up interview and was contacted again by another Area Manager to set up interview with her. Everything seemed to go well and she said someone else would be contacting me for the next interview. Did not hear back and followed up with a call a few days later and left a voicemail. Again no return call a week later and left another voicemail and still no call back.

Community Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regus (Albuquerque, NM) in June 2017.

Interview

Felt rushed, felt like interviewer didn't really want to hear my answers and seemed distracted. She was also 20 minutes late. Office was nice, front desk lady was nice, but the overall interview left a bad taste in my mouth and I regret accepting their offer.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Regus (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter, completed a phone screen, in person interview with HR and sales, interview with regional manager, Skype with regional HR

The communication was very good throughout the entire process.

They showed excitement about my candidacy.

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Regus (Spokane, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

First I was given a phone interview which was quickly followed up by an in person interview. The interview questions were difficult yet very appropriate and fair for the position I was being interviewed for.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Regus (Portland, OR).

Interview

I was interviewed by the Area Manager and then met with the Senior CSR. I was asked about my past experiences, how I'd handled difficult situations, etc. Then I asked a lot of questions. Frankly, I couldn't remember applying for the job. I think I submitted my resume to a recruiting post online. I thought I was at a staffing agency who simply wanted me in their data base, hahahaha. I went to the interview because I actually like interviewing (weird, I know).

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the questions being unique to other interviews. I do remember being asked to share a time I'd diffused an inflammatory situation. That is a necessary skill for this job.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regus (West Palm Beach, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

I went through three interviews at three different locations. They led me to believe that I had "nailed" the job.They really led me to believe I would be a great choice! I was shocked to hear that I hadn't been selected.

Interview Questions

• Did it bother me that they were on offering a part-time position? I replied "No". Five hours a day was fine.   Answer Question

Community Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Regus (Mesa, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. They called me and I went through a series of three interviews. The managers were pretty laid back and fun, which made the experience that much easier to get through. They were very good at communication as far as gettin back to me right away.

Interview Questions

• What are qualities that make you fit for this position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

Interview process was horrendous. I went on 7 different interviews at 7 different locations and over 8 month to get hired. I was applying for a customer service position and one interviewer literally threw a pen at me and told me to sell it to her. Don't be fooled, you will ALWAYS be required to know sales working at this job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

The company is after warm bodies who can fulfill bare minimum requirements in customer service and business operations. Phone screen followed by 1:1 interview. It was quick and fairly painless.

Interview Questions

• They asked about prior experience in customer service.   1 Answer