Regus Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 424 of over 424 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Regus

Application

I interviewed at Regus

Interview

Questions appeared on computer screen and then a countdown to my webcam recording me answering each question. Very impersonal. Never spoke with anyone. Understood the concept however if you do not have a computer with webcam at home, you would need to make arrangements at a public library or some you know with capable equipment.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you handle conflict within a team
    Answer Question

Regus

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regus

Interview

Applied for CSR position and normal interview and its client based job and need to support the client screening interview is a type of job interview that is conducted to determine if the applicant has the qualifications needed to do the job for which the company is hiring. A screening

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Regus

Join the conversation on

Advertising

115.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Regus~12793
Join the conversation on

Regus

Application

I interviewed at Regus

Interview

no reply after going in person for interview; brought me in to do interview even though was out of pay range - not impressed at all - at least they could have let me know what they were doing

Interview Questions
  • Asked me about my salary expectation

Regus

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regus

Interview

Very quick interview (under 30 minutes). They called me the next day to let me know that I had gotten the job. I accepted. Later I sat in on an interview, pretty much the same thing. Things didn't work out so well for that candidate due to their unprofessional language in the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Regus

Application

I interviewed at Regus

Interview

Very challenging, involving different steps and managers, with good insights about the company. First level was HR and then the area manager, wich was very kind and the assessement of the job requirements and the work environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Regus

Application

I interviewed at Regus

Interview

El proceso fue súper ágil y rápido. Me contactaron porque me postulé referida por una chica que ya trabajaba allí. Tuve una entrevista telefónica y luego una presencial. Luego me enviaron el contrato por mail y a la semana estaba ya trabajando.

Interview Questions
  • Me preguntaron por mis experiencias anteriores y habilidades.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regus (San Rafael, CA) in Feb 2022

Interview

I found the Community Manager job on Craigslist and had several email exchanges about the interview that included the job description and the pay scale. I had rented office space with Regus multiple times previously and because they seemed to be a standup company, I went ahead with the in-person interview even though there wasn’t a phone screening first. When I got to the interview, I quickly learned that the position they had advertised as available wasn't the position they were interviewing for at all. They were hiring for a much lower paying Junior receptionists position but wanted to get more qualified people to interview for the job. This was a total waste of my time and it is a very dishonest way to get candidates in for face-to-face interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Very basic questions with one insulting question that left me with a bad taste about the entire company.
1 person found this interview helpful

Regus

Application

I interviewed at Regus

Interview

Neutral . Todo ok aunque no hay claridad en la descripción de responsabilidades y la compensación no es claramente descrita (bonos) no se entiende como lo calculan ni cómo lo alcanzas

Interview Questions
  • Experiencia , fortalezas , debilidades , expectativa de salario

Regus

Application

I interviewed at Regus

Interview

Virtual, easygoing, personable. Fine experience and not major waste of time. Employees are honest with information about the company. Ask general questions - why you want to work there, etc.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Regus

Application

I interviewed at Regus

Interview

contact téléphonique d'une personne qui vous fixe un entretien sur place avec une tierce personne. 1er entretien avec votre n+1 direct puis un appel afin de fixer un nouvel entretien mais pas avec la personne au téléphone 2eme entretien avec votre n+2 3eme entretien avec le n+3 => non réalisé

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 424 Interviews

Regus Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Regus as 52.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.65 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Community Associate and Community Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for General Manager and Customer Service Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Regus takes an average of 21 days when considering 280 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Community Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas General Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 28 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Regus according to 280 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 24.83%