Regus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regus Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2018

2.7

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

It went well, started with HireVue (online interview system) and then was contacted a few days later. They reached out to me through Indeed, and I found myself interested. The guy I interviewed with seemed very enthusiastic

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regus (Miami, FL).

Interview

I applied online, and was referred by a friend who was working there at that time. I received a follow up email and phone call to schedule an in-person interview. Interview was very thorough. The manager took the time to get to know me and ask questions based on my resume. Very formal and to the point.

Interview Questions

• If a guest is waiting at the front desk, phones were ringing, a client is asking you for assistance in reception, and you had to submit something to a manager via email, all at the same time, how would you handle that situation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regus (Seattle, WA).

Interview

One of the worst interviews I think I've ever experienced. I was not only fat-shamed, but I was put down because I didn't have enough "energy." by one of the people on the panel, and then almost got yelled at for asking questions, as well as gap in my resume. I think they were also put off by my hair.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

Met with the Community Manager and then interviewed with the Area Manager. Pretty much "sold a bill of goods" when I was informed that there were 3,000 locations throughout the world so I could transfer to other centers if I wanted AND I could move into management within 6mos-1yr (of which I had management experience). NEITHER was possible I found out! - Also, explained that there were annual raises, but toward the end of my 1st year as I approached my anniversary date, was informed that "several months back they took away our raises in lieu of quarterly bonuses" - This DOESN'T measure up!

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing that you think you can contribute that sets you apart from other candidates?   1 Answer

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regus (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied in mid-December and received an email in mid-January about an interview. The interview process was relatively easy -- all online, recorded via video and scheduled by me at my convenience. The questions were relatively challenging but generally in line with previous experiences. Talking to a computer instead of a person was easier in some ways but didn't allow to play off the interviewer's energy or ask questions of the company. Considering the company's awful customer and worker reviews I was mostly relieved to not receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• An upset customer approaches your desk to question you about hidden fees on her bill. How do you respond?   Answer Question

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

Very impressed with the hiring process, it was seamless, understandable, and engaging. I felt that I could call with any questions, but really did not need to ask a lot of questions; as Regus Recruiter was concise and informative during each step.

Commnity Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regus (Princeton, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

My interviewer was very professional. They were knowledgeable and very descriptive about the position. They answered any question that I had before the interview was over. I was very impressed with the company and what they do. This is why I decided to come on board.

Interview Questions

• To describe a scenario on how I would sell one of the products.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regus (Eden Prairie, MN).

Interview

Very professional, but didn't tell what job was till interview 2, then on to interview 3 and finally discuss pay. Want you 6 days a week. Not for me.

Interview Questions

• Where could you see yourself in one year?   1 Answer

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Regus in August 2017.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter first and went through resume with job responsibilities with him. Received a call to set up interview and was contacted again by another Area Manager to set up interview with her. Everything seemed to go well and she said someone else would be contacting me for the next interview. Did not hear back and followed up with a call a few days later and left a voicemail. Again no return call a week later and left another voicemail and still no call back.

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regus (Irving, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Very smooth and professional, management was very efficient in getting me thru the hiring process and getting started. I sat in an office space with 2 of the area managers and was asked a variety of questions to see if I was a good fit for the regus company. overall it was an easy exciting experience with management.

Interview Questions

• How would I resolve a situation without a manager present?   1 Answer