Regus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Regus (Portland, OR).

Interview

I was interviewed by the Area Manager and then met with the Senior CSR. I was asked about my past experiences, how I'd handled difficult situations, etc. Then I asked a lot of questions. Frankly, I couldn't remember applying for the job. I think I submitted my resume to a recruiting post online. I thought I was at a staffing agency who simply wanted me in their data base, hahahaha. I went to the interview because I actually like interviewing (weird, I know).

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the questions being unique to other interviews. I do remember being asked to share a time I'd diffused an inflammatory situation. That is a necessary skill for this job.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regus (West Palm Beach, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

I went through three interviews at three different locations. They led me to believe that I had "nailed" the job.They really led me to believe I would be a great choice! I was shocked to hear that I hadn't been selected.

Interview Questions

• Did it bother me that they were on offering a part-time position? I replied "No". Five hours a day was fine.   Answer Question

Community Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Regus (Mesa, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. They called me and I went through a series of three interviews. The managers were pretty laid back and fun, which made the experience that much easier to get through. They were very good at communication as far as gettin back to me right away.

Interview Questions

• What are qualities that make you fit for this position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

Interview process was horrendous. I went on 7 different interviews at 7 different locations and over 8 month to get hired. I was applying for a customer service position and one interviewer literally threw a pen at me and told me to sell it to her. Don't be fooled, you will ALWAYS be required to know sales working at this job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

The company is after warm bodies who can fulfill bare minimum requirements in customer service and business operations. Phone screen followed by 1:1 interview. It was quick and fairly painless.

Interview Questions

• They asked about prior experience in customer service.   1 Answer

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regus (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied for an Area Sales Manager with one of Regus' subsidiaries in Houston. Had a phone call with the recruiter and then a F2F with the hiring manager. The F2F began 35 minutes late and at the end she said I would be moving on to meet with her boss next week... we even discussed locations and dates. She said she would follow up personally. I of course sent a thank you note later that day. From there... nothing. No call, no follow up, nothing at all.

If she reversed course and didn't want to move me forward in the process, fine, I totally understand. But it's not at all professional to go radio silent on a candidate who has taken time to meet with you and with whom you agreed to follow up with next steps. At least send a generic "thank you for your time but we've decided to move forward with other candidates" etc letter so the candidate could close the loop and move forward as well. Disappointing for a big company but if that's how Regus treats prospective employees, I'm glad to not find out how they treat people that actually work for them.

Interview Questions

• Basic sales and sales management questions   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

Interviwed with three people at three different locations.
    Asked approximately 6-10 situational questions
    Each person had a script. They were friendly and dressed well.
    Have at least two questionad to ask them.
    I asked What is a typical day like working here?

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when something did not go right with a customer? what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

the salary was not negotiable. i took the job and later my pay increased and i earned some nice bonuses.

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

Was contacted by external recruiter about the position. She set up an interview with regional manager. Basic interview and questions. If I would have agreed to continue there was another interview with a peer and then another regional manager.

Not for me

Broker Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Regus (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview, In person interview then job offer. Very straight forward on expectations and pay. Was asked to read the script, was very well prepared for the interview by my recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Can I handle the responsibilities of hitting the assigned key metrics.   1 Answer

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

3 straight forward in person interviews, one over the phone. Interviewed with two different managers and spoke with a recruiter over the phone. Very easy people to talk to as they really seem to just want to get done with you as fast as they can.

Go through with the interviews to get experience, but please, do not work for this awful company.