Regus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regus Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

Interview process was horrendous. I went on 7 different interviews at 7 different locations and over 8 month to get hired. I was applying for a customer service position and one interviewer literally threw a pen at me and told me to sell it to her. Don't be fooled, you will ALWAYS be required to know sales working at this job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

The company is after warm bodies who can fulfill bare minimum requirements in customer service and business operations. Phone screen followed by 1:1 interview. It was quick and fairly painless.

Interview Questions

• They asked about prior experience in customer service.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

Interviwed with three people at three different locations.
    Asked approximately 6-10 situational questions
    Each person had a script. They were friendly and dressed well.
    Have at least two questionad to ask them.
    I asked What is a typical day like working here?

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when something did not go right with a customer? what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

the salary was not negotiable. i took the job and later my pay increased and i earned some nice bonuses.

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

Was contacted by external recruiter about the position. She set up an interview with regional manager. Basic interview and questions. If I would have agreed to continue there was another interview with a peer and then another regional manager.

Not for me

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

3 straight forward in person interviews, one over the phone. Interviewed with two different managers and spoke with a recruiter over the phone. Very easy people to talk to as they really seem to just want to get done with you as fast as they can.

Go through with the interviews to get experience, but please, do not work for this awful company.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Regus (Murfreesboro, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed first with "Community Manager" and then scheduled next day with "Area Manager"

Interview was a bit scattered, unstructured, but conversational; Wasn't the typical "what are your strengths, weaknesses; describe a work related situation", etc. It was very laid back. Seemed to be a very rushed and unorganized process. Interviewer described the unprofessional behavior of the candidate interviewed before me.

Interview Questions

• What is your idea of a "stressful" situation. That was the only typical interview question. Interviewer wanted to challenge me over the fact that I was only interested in part time work. It was extremely obvious that another person had been selected, although, they kept the 2nd interview appointment with me, which in my opinion, was unprofessional and was time wasted. I left knowing, however, that it wouldn't have been a good fit for me anyway.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Regus (Raleigh, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

I arrived at the Office and was greeted by the Senior CSR and General Manager. I was taken back to a meeting room with the General Manager and the Area Manger. They asked me several questions and told me about the position. Starting pay was 14.50/hr

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Worked with HR to setup interview. Followed by phone interview.
    HR explained the process very well and kept in touch throughout the process.
    HR explained about the benefits and company culture during the introduction.

Global Head of Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Regus (Washington, DC) in July 2016.

Interview

3 interviews via Skype
    HR and CIO conducted 3 interviews. I was too senior for the position so it was a waste of time. The HR person and the CIO were not aligned and gave different reasons for not proceeding. It was frustrating and one was late for the 2nd interview, despite having to reschedule due to the fact that he stood me up for the first interview. Unprofessional. They had in fact already made someone an offer in that position, so it was confusing.

Interview Questions

• What keeps you awake at night? Talk to us about your background. Describe your previous role and why you left the position.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

I had two interviews, one in person and then a Skype Video Call with the higher management. Overall went very smoothly, formal but not intimidating. The manager I interviewed with immediately found things in common with me to make the process go much smoother. I was nervous at first, but after a few questions and spending some time getting to know the company, I felt very at ease.