KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

RehabCare Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 91 of over 91 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at RehabCare

RehabCare

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RehabCare in Jun 2020

Interview

Long and people don’t get back to you in a timely manner. A lot of processes, kept having to email the recruiter for items she said she would get to me and never did.

Interview Questions
  • Why I want the job.
    1 Answer

RehabCare

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at RehabCare

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and then second phone interview with rehab director. In person was last step. They asked questions related to their core values and ethical issues.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

RehabCare

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RehabCare in May 2020

Interview

Phone conversation, detailed and pleasant. Talked in depth about all questions both of us had and what each of us were looking for. I like my boss, but it is not a good company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at RehabCare (Seattle, WA) in Mar 2020

Interview

(During Covid-19 Pandemic 2020). Phone call from HR to inquire about my interest in the role, followed by nearly hour-long phone interview with Market Director. Phone call and interview were very relaxed, yet highly informative about the role, company, and culture.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Why are you interested in this role?

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RehabCare (Austin, TX)

Interview

Very casual interview - more of a discussion of my experience and qualifications. 3-person panel but very informal. Followed by a tour of the facility. They explained the culture of the facility and the expectations and answered questions that I had.

Interview Questions
  • What's the first thing you do when you go see a new patient?

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at RehabCare (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Super simple. Applied online, proceeded with phone interview, then in person interview at facility. Toured the facility and just got a overall feel for how things were done there.

Interview Questions
  • No questions about "Give me a time when.." Just asked what questions I had about the company.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at RehabCare (Austin, TX)

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter to come in for an interview and was offered a job a few days after my interview. Very relaxed interview, was only really asked about my availability for working weekends and my long term career goals.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I interviewed at RehabCare (Columbus, OH)

Interview

Put an application in online and received a call from a recruiter. Once the recruiter reaches out they will schedule an interview with the local opportunity. After the interview I received my official offer from the recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • Biggest questions were focused on how I maintain a client-centered approach.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RehabCare (Saint Cloud, MN) in Dec 2018

Interview

The interview was over phone. Fairly standard questions that you would see in other interviews. The director was very pleasant with all interactions. I was happy that there were no panel interviews. I was also allowed to ask questions I had about the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RehabCare (Nashua, NH)

Interview

After submitting application received a call from HR with basic phone interview questions and whether experience matched position offered, then set up in person interview with director of rehab, had a sit down interview with a tour of facility, then HR called after interview with job offer and salary Offer.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have that will carryover with a career here?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 91 Interviews

RehabCare Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at RehabCare according to 92 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 26.70%