RehabCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RehabCare Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RehabCare (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

Very casual, met with director of rehab at facility. Was given a tour of the facility and asked basic questions about my background. I worked with a Rehab Care recruiter which made the process more difficult, as the recruiter was in Atlanta and the job was in St. Louis. You really have to fight to have the recruiter work in your favor. I mostly communicated with the rehab director and area director because the recruiter was difficult.

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RehabCare.

Interview

I applied online and was scheduled for a phone interview with the DOR. The interview felt more like a conversation. The recruiting manager followed up with me the following day.

COTA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RehabCare (New York, NY).

Interview

Asked typical questions on tell me about yourself, previous experience, strength and weaknesses. It was a phone interview so it was a little more relaxed but some questions were about being the field and situational questions.

Interview Questions

• What ages and some of the diagnosis I had worked with?   1 Answer

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RehabCare (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a phone interview with the area director of operations after I applied. I had previously been PRN. About 30 minutes after the interview, the recruited called with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with RUG levels and Medicare/Medicaid payors?   1 Answer

Program Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RehabCare.

Interview

Applied for the position and had a brief interview with the area director. Had been recommended by the previous director. I met with the area director once and then began negotiations for salary.

Speech Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RehabCare (Madison, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview; the Program Director at the time called and interviewed me after hours. Recruiter followed up within 7 days time. Very casual feeling during interview, was not intimidated. Would have benefited from explicit knowledge as per whether I had done well in the interview or not. I was offered the job, but an explicit offer would have aided in overall communication.

Interview Questions

• Overall experience, outline experience and training thus far   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RehabCare (Walnut Creek, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Short phone interview with the regional manager and the tour of the facility with the program director. Very casual and they didn't ask any medical/rehab related questions. The recruiter did most of the salary negotiations.

Clinical Fellow - SLP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RehabCare (Raleigh, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

I asked more questions than the director of rehab during the interview - not difficult at all, hardly any clinical questions. Rehab companies typically just need to fill a role and if you have the qualifications there doesn't appear to be too much concern re: experience, clinical judgement, etc.

Interview Questions

• tell us about your experience working with adults   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RehabCare (Cleveland, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

The recruiter for the site called me within 24 hours of applying for the job, to set up a time for a phone interview. The phone in interview went well and she gave me a lot of information about the company and the benefits included. Then she called the rehab manager of the site I was applying to, and set up an interview for us.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RehabCare.

Interview

Started with a recruiter setting up a site tour and phone interview with the area director. I'm told employees usually interview with the particular building's program director, but she was on vacation. When I showed up for my first day, the program director had no idea who I was and was certainly not expecting me.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't really asked typical interview questions. It felt like they basically wanted a person with a degree and a pulse to fill the position.   1 Answer