RehabCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RehabCare (Nashua, NH).

Interview

After submitting application received a call from HR with basic phone interview questions and whether experience matched position offered, then set up in person interview with director of rehab, had a sit down interview with a tour of facility, then HR called after interview with job offer and salary Offer.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that will carryover with a career here?   Answer Question

OTR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RehabCare (Kansas City, MO) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was easy and straightforward. Not too much pressure which was beneficial for getting to know the company. It was difficult to obtain an interview or contact the company beforehand but afterwards it was a typical process.

OTR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RehabCare (Baltimore, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

initial phone interview and then and interview in person. There was a tour given of the facility. They asked my experiencing and my availability, including my availability to travel. After I was interviewed, the y asked if I would be available for training for 2 weeks and when I could start

Interview Questions

• what are some weaknesses you have overcome
      tell me about your experience with rehab
      what are some of your strengths   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RehabCare (Cleveland, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

The recruiter for the site called me within 24 hours of applying for the job, to set up a time for a phone interview. The phone in interview went well and she gave me a lot of information about the company and the benefits included. Then she called the rehab manager of the site I was applying to, and set up an interview for us.

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RehabCare (Knoxville, TN) in August 2014.

Interview

Begins with the recruiter, who forwards you to the ADO for an interview if you pass a "screen"--basically a general, informal interview with the recruiter. A phone interview is then set up with the ADO, who describes the facility and expectations. If the interview went well, you will speak with the recruiter again who will discuss pay rate and start date.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I attempted to negotiate salary due to advanced degrees and certifications, however Rehabcare is notorious for not budging on salary, so I was immediately told that my rate was "market value".

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RehabCare.

Interview

Applied online and got an email for my phone number and the best time to be reached (even though my number was on my resume). Never got a phone call, so I called and left a message. Got a call a few days later for an in person interview the next day. Interview was quick and easy one on one at the facility, included a tour and staff meet and greet.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Have not heard back on an offer yet but was required put something. It has been less than 24 hrs.

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RehabCare in July 2014.

Interview

The first step was a phone interview with the recruiter for my area. After that I was able to set up an interview with the rehab director at the clinic. She asked the typical physical therapy related questions (strengths, weakness, why I am good for the position, about my clinical experience) and gave me a tour of the facility. The interview was on a Friday and I was offered the position on the following Monday. Not having the long waiting period was definitely helpful. It was a great positive experience for my first real job.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were expected. I expected a question in regards to salary and weaknesses, but I still feel like those are the hardest question to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me more than I asked for during the interview process, so there were no negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RehabCare (Springfield, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RehabCare in January 2013.

Interview

Average interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RehabCare (Jackson, MI) in September 2009.

Interview

Any regular snf based phone interview and on site visit if close by, regular questions but mostly stress salary expectations, not bothered about skills, they just want you to fill in ASAP and make profit.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary expectation on hourly basis   1 Answer

Negotiation

Set your base hourly rate and start from atleast $7 above and don't go below $4 of your base salary.

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RehabCare (Davenport, IA).

Interview

We met for a meal and discussed the position.

Interview Questions

• None. Experience, strengths, weaknesses. Standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered a fair salary and I accepted.