Rivigo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Rivigo

2.8

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rivigo (New York, NY).

Interview

It's not suitable for girls. They select you for all the rounds just to tell you that there is no vacancy for girls here. They don't even mention it's only for male candidates. Totally waste of time and the HR is just stupid guy. Never had this kind of experience in any company. Such bad they are. They will conduct online test and group discussion for name case even if there is a single person. Such mindless people they are.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rivigo (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Had to wait for an hour before my interview begin . I had applied online and was interviewed at gurgaon.overall experience was not good. Interviewer asked more about my past experience than future potential.

Interview Questions

• what will you do if your delivery boy died and your truck was ready to move and relatives were demanding money from company.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rivigo (New York, NY).

Interview

On campus interview at a B school. One of the weirdest product interviews ever. I have interviewed with Directi, Flipkart, Microsoft, Amazon across multiple roles in product and program management. This was the worst experience with a couple of highly arrogant individuals with negligible product knowledge.

Manager Revenue Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Approch is not of hiring at all. They are asking to work for 14:30 hours on almost daily basis. Since it's startup so no accounting software is there. So heavy work load is there to work it on. Almost 4 years work is yet to be regularised.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked at startup there is huge work load to be carried out   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rivigo (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

They wanted fools without work life balance, if they find that he can't switch job for few years then they prefer them over others. My advice don't prefer this company. They pay you more so that you can't move to other company.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rivigo.

Interview

Campus Interview; There was a hackerrank based coding test and then you had to get through three rounds of F2F interviews. The company is definitely growing fast and the interviewers seemed friendly enough but they have high standards and expect you to write bug-free code without any prompting from their side.

The questions are common enough that with the right preparation and campus interview experience, you should be able to crack most of them. While some companies favour a more logic based approach towards interviews where they test the intuitive abilities of the candidate, Rivigo focuses more on theoretical knowledge and your ability to write code on paper.

Interview Questions

• Got some surprisingly easy questions in my first round: Reverse a linked list, Insert and Delete from a BST, etc. Others got harder questions but they want you to write the production code, not just give the logic.   Answer Question
    • The second round covered more topics:
      SQL, Design Patterns, Probability, Time complexities, Graphs
      -Subset sum problem (They didn't expect the DP Solution)
      -Tower of Hanoi (write the code)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rivigo (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

I have applied to Rivigo from cocubes that held in our college. After I applied to the company I got a mail that am selected for further rounds.
    The first round consists of 10 aptitude questions and 5 technical questions .
    After this the selected students go for technical interview.

Interview Questions

• In my interview the interviewer initially started with tell me about yourself question.Then he asked about my summer internships and then he asked SQL queries and some SDLC questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rivigo (New Delhi (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

There were 1 coding round, and 3 technical interviews. It was a great experience and the team was very nice. Only for me, there was a 4th round, where i messed up and not got selected.

Interview Questions

• Some basic coding questions in first 2 rounds. In 3rd round I was asked to design a basketball game.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rivigo (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Good, simple questions
    1st round apttitude
    2nd round Group discussion
    3rd roun HR
    4th round Hr
    General questions
    Took 1 day
    General apptitude less pass mark, selected in first round then called for Group discussion 30 candidate each after this went for 1st HR round, Good questions in interview took 15 mins time then call for second round interview it also takes 15 minutes questions related to your resume, especially your project what is the role of you in your project.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rivigo (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview process involved having one to one discussion with all panelist including founders which gave us enough direction of the prospects of company. We were given enough time to go through detailed processes of all departments and ensured all our questions were answered.

Interview Questions

• Questions on real time logistics issue and how we can resolve them.   Answer Question