Robert Walters Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 223 of over 223 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Robert Walters

Robert Walters

Application

I interviewed at Robert Walters

Interview

Contacted through e-mail and then a preliminary phone call to present the role and interview to let the selected candidates introduce themselves. The role was listed as located in London, but it was actually located in NYC

Interview Questions
  • The interview questions were "open" questions about the background and career expectations
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo) in May 2021

Interview

A complete waste of time - 20 minute interview with HR who was dressed unprofessionally in a white T-shirt and seemed more interested in drinking her coffee than the interview itself. I knew at the end of the interview that I wasn't progressing as she seemed dismissive and commented she would 'see if anyone else in another department wanted to interview me' rather than recommending me for any particular area despite my experience. I received a rejection email two days later stating my background wasn't what they were looking for (then why bother to interview me, you knew my background from my resume and asked no further questions about it in the interview) and that they had an abundance of 'strong candidates'. These candidates must have been so strong and exceptional that Robert Walters re-advertised the position a few days later. The interviewer went on about how a successful recruiter must be honest, so how about giving some constructive feedback to your candidates on what they could improve rather than a generic standard rejection letter.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked standard questions such as why did you come to Japan, what motivates you, why recruiting, why Robert Walters etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo) in May 2021

Interview

There were four interviews in total from the same division. Each interview was around 30 minutes or so. Most of the questions that were asked were pretty similar. The last interview was in Japanese.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Madrid)

Interview

Correcto, como cualquier entrevista, lo diferente es que te responden cuando han optado por otro candidato, no suele ser así. En casi todas las empresas de selección que no te eligen, no vuelven a contactarte.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Walters

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters in Apr 2021

Interview

Submitted resume via linked in, immediately contact for phone interview. During the interview, I realized the position was administrative and that I wouldn't be a fit for the position. Interviewer asked me to tell them a bit about myself, and had told me that I was more than over qualified for the role. The conversation was 30 minutes long, but I only spoke for around 5 minutes. It was obvious they were looking for someone who could be a "friend" in the position. This wasn't a problem, but just helped me realize I wouldn't be a great fit given I was looking for something more technical.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Walters

Application

I interviewed at Robert Walters

Interview

3 stage interview. First with recruiter, second with manager, third with senior members. Very casual initial interviews but the senior interviews became more complex with trickier questions. They were super professional.

Interview Questions
  • Who that you've met so far at our company do you like the most?
1 person found this interview helpful

Robert Walters

Application

I interviewed at Robert Walters

Interview

The process took about 4 months. The interviews were all held online due to COVID-19. I was rejected after my fourth round of interview (including the pre-recorded video interview). For the last interview result, I had to wait for more than three weeks, which was quite stressful. Apart from that, it was overall a positive experience for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Walters

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters in Mar 2021

Interview

Entrevistas telefónica y cuatro entrevista más con los directores de departamento y los generales para la validación de las aptitudes necesarias para el puesto. El proceso de selección cuenta de cuatro entrevistas, en concreto, las dos primeras mas técnicas y el resto orientadas a conocer habilidades interpersonales.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Walters

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Robert Walters in Mar 2021

Interview

It was an online interview and the Interviewer was very nice. Pros: - Good Feedback that I will not foget Cons: - didn't feel good during the interview process, as it felt very mechanic.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Walters

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters

Interview

It is about the self introduction, previous work experience and the drive of joining their company. Also, I have to talk about the passion of the industry and field

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 223 Interviews