Rotech Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.1

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rotech Healthcare (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

It was a joke, resume faxed several time. Finally had to hand deliver it to the manager, who informed me she no longer was working there. So i had to fax another one to the corporate office

Interview Questions

• How long have you been a Pct?
      What experience with in the field do you possess
      Do you work well with others?   Answer Question

Patient Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rotech Healthcare (Charlotte, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online which I found position on indeed.. then I received an email asking to come in for interview.. I went to my interview today I'm waiting on a call back on the next steps in the hiring process.. It went very well

Interview Questions

• One question he asked was name a time you had a angry customer what were the steps you done to make customer happy?

Another one was why would you be the perfect candidate for this position?   Answer Question

AHCC Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murray, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rotech Healthcare (Murray, KY) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewing process was short, but repetitive. Interviewer had seen me at a previous interview, but despite my application being on file and her having recognized me, did not properly engage me.

Interview Questions

• Your application says you are looking for full time. We're interviewing you for a part time position. Will that be something you can do?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rotech Healthcare.

Interview

Friendly and inviting experience. Discussion of the specifics related to the requirements of the position. Went into greater detail of the specific roles and the experience that was relevant to the topic and duties.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rotech Healthcare (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

It took 3 weeks from start to finish, to get hired HR is in no hurry. Very frustrating when you want to go to work. Found out later that this company is the lowest paid in the industry.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. Very very easy interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rotech Healthcare (Portland, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

Location manager, area manager and regional manager all interviewed me. They all went around asking questions. It was a great interview. Very personable made me feel like I was apart of the compubefore I was even hired.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to deal with doctors with egos?   1 Answer

Repair Tech Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rotech Healthcare.

Interview

Applied, didn't hear anything other than request to take drug screening. Received a call out of the blue one Monday as to why I didn't show for first day. I was never informed I was awarded the job in question, not had I been able to give my previous job a notice due to this.

Patient Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roy, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rotech Healthcare (Roy, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

They do career fairs because they can't get people to individual interviews. Take a test at digitalliteracyassessment.org. Interview with Supervisor, then hiring manager. They just ask the basics about experience, availability, and what type of person you are.

Interview Questions

• Can you work 6am-6pm?
      Worst work situation explain?
      Best character traits
      Worst character traits   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rotech Healthcare in October 2015.

Interview

First impression when I walked in was not inviting. The front desk staff wasn't welcoming. 2 women in gaged in conversation about negative employees and the work load while I was waiting. The hiring manager was not prepared to interview me. There was no a/c so I was apologized in advance before the interview started in regards to that issue.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions such as, what is your weakness and strengths? How do you deal with an upset client? How do you deal with stress? How do you prioritize your work?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rotech Healthcare in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was so slow and dragged on for over 2 months. I felt that they were poor in their communication. I finally received an offer but it was $10,000 less than what I was originally told.