Royal Caribbean Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Royal Caribbean Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Royal Caribbean Group

2.5

Quality Engineering Intern Interview

Interview

One phone interview with the recruiter and a second interview with the hiring manager. There was no technical interview, only behavioral questions. The interviewers were very friendly but a little vague in describing what the internship would entail.

Theatrical Technician Interview

Interview

A huge part of what they are looking for is personality - so smile big, be polite, and be eager! They asked me to go over my resume, what I liked about RC, and what questions I had. Generally a very pleasant interview!

Interview Questions

• How many channels have you worked with at once on a lighting keyboard?   1 Answer

Marketing Intern Interview

Interview

Great process. The first interview is with a recruiter or HR manager. Then the second interview is with someone specific to the department you applied to. A few weeks later, I got a call from HR to tell me I got the job.

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Group.

Interview

preliminary call with HR, then interview call with your direct manager, mine were both over the phone but they may do in person as well. average questions, I just wanted to work their badly so it was more difficult for me

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview with the hiring manager. Then, an in-person with three separate individuals, one being the department head. Overall interview was very laid back. Only concern was it felt a bit unorganized.

Interview Questions

• Explain your past experiences and how they will transfer to this position.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Group (Miami, FL).

Interview

It was a 3 phone call interviews. Most questions were behavioral, asked about my experience, and at the end asked me to rate my proficiency with certain tools. It was very straight forward.

Youth Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Group (San Juan, PR).

Interview

The interview process was really, there was a lot of people. They passed you to multiple interviewers if they think you are good you will to the next one. My last interview was on stage inside the cruise in front of a lot of people.

New Player Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Group in December 2019.

Interview

Fast pace and very difficult. The people were asking questions that were not part of the job description given before. They also asked a lot of hypothetical questions. Very informal. They were able to explain the position well. They also made expectations clear.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Group (Miami, FL) in November 2019.

Interview

Took about a solid month and a half. I had gone through 2 phone interviews and then was given a case study/presentation to put together before the end of the week. I then had to present my case study to the team. Again another phone interview with another team member. This all made me feel good though because it meant they were interested in me. Only downside was that I had to wait 2.5 weeks for a final response.

Interview Questions

• How do your skills from your past experiences translate to this role?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your experiences using data   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Group in November 2019.

Interview

A recruiter reached out and set up an on-site interview. It consisted of one behavioral and one case interview. The behavioral was very conversational and relaxed. For the case study, they just want to hear your thought process.