Ruan Transportation Management Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ruan Transportation Management Systems

Terminal Assistant (Temporary) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yuma, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ruan Transportation Management Systems (Yuma, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed and quick. The Terminal Manager was impressed with my resume, and the fact that I am prior service like him. There is a camaraderie when it comes to prior service members, plus this company likes to take care of veterans. The atmosphere was very comfortable.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedartown, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ruan Transportation Management Systems (Cedartown, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Road test, drug test, dot physical. back up trailer, practice safety, pretrip inspection, mvr, endorsement check. Choose type of account you want to drive. Otr, local, regional, dedicated. Will either drive to interview. Then be scheduled for orientation. May have to drivr, bus or fly

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Na

Transportation Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ruan Transportation Management Systems (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, complete informal one on one over lunch. More of a wine and dine type of meeting.
    I would honestly express that a McDonald's interview would be more challenging and need more prep.
    I have absolutely nothing else to say.

Interview Questions

• It was more of a BS session and asked of my interest. I should have seen the writing on the walls of incompetent skills.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Stipulated not negotiated

Interview

Good communication, 2 interviews

Interview Questions

• I was young at the time and it was difficult for me to see where I wanted my career to go.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ruan Transportation Management Systems in February 2013.

Interview

The process was relatively quick, I was interviewed by terminal manager and heard back within a reasonable amount of time. The company was also very flexible on the start date to accommodate my needs.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was called by a company rep who offered me the position on berms that suited me so there was no negotiation.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ruan Transportation Management Systems (Fort Wayne, IN) in April 2010.

Interview

Was hired based on background information

Interview Questions

• What is the reason you want this position you seem to be overqualified   1 Answer

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ruan Transportation Management Systems (Pomona, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

check for openings online at company web site and submit application online and wait for call back from this employer to schedule appointment for interview; usually takes one or two weeks to know the result of the application.

Interview Questions

• previous companies and dates of service, accidents and violations dates.   1 Answer