Cover image for Rylem

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Rylem Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rylem

Rylem

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rylem in Apr 2021

Interview

Recruiter decided that the best point of contact would be LinkedIn messenger, which was a first weird step. We scheduled for an afternoon call, which was pushed back 10 minutes before the call, then pushed back again another hour and a half before the recruiter completely ghosted. I have not heard a single word since.

Interview Questions
  • My question - why would you schedule and never follow up?
    Answer Question

Rylem

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rylem

Interview

The interview process is great. My recruiter Erin McFadden provides me an interview package and helps me prepare interviews. She is also responsible. She is doing a great job in searching a right position for me. She is willing to follow up with her clients and find a right working environment for me.

Interview Questions
  • What is a weakness that needs improvement?

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

468.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Rylem~402664
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rylem (Seattle, WA) in Sep 2016

Interview

Phone interview basically to make sure you aren't a crazy person On site with managers going over why recruiting/sales. Group loop interview. 1 hour in a room with other candidates doing a boolean worksheet and having a group discussion. Then split into 20 minute loops with the team who would go around to each person with random questions they have.

Interview Questions
  • Why do want to be a recruiter? Tell me about a time you had a different opinion than someone you worked with?

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rylem (Seattle, WA) in Aug 2016

Interview

After being submitted by an internal recruiter I went through a pair of phone screens (recruiter and hiring manager) before coming to an on-site interview with 7 other candidates. We were given some information about Boolean strings and asked to study up on it. The hiring manager gave us a job description and asked us to write a couple strings for them. We took some time to get to know the others in our group and then had a couple 15-minute sessions with some internal employees (very helpful!).

Interview Questions
  • Do you prefer doing research or talking on the phone? How would you compose a Boolean string to search for a candidate for this job?

Rylem

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rylem

Interview

Pretty easy, basic questions. Just asked about my prior experience, how I would handle certain situations individually and in a group. Stuff like that. Also asked how flexible I was willing to be in taking jobs outside of my preferred field.

Interview Questions
  • If you had a coworker who was unwilling or uncooperative in working with you, how would you handle it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rylem (Seattle, WA) in Feb 2016

Interview

their interview process is divided into 3 levels. The best part about interview in Rylem is that you get to meet the whole team and people there. 1. phone interview. 2. in Office interview 3. Group interview.

Interview Questions
  • Questions in 1 and 2 interview are mostly behavioral and situation based. 3 round of interview is a bit technical and you need to go through the pdf provided by them. 1. how do you attract someone for a job opportunity. 2. what is Boolean search? 3. what is technology according to you.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rylem (Seattle, WA) in Aug 2015

Interview

Super chill - really easy to talk to everyone. It wasn't the most formal of experiences. You just get assigned a room and a stream of 5 or 6 current employees ask you a set of questions (HR, recruiters, maybe an owner). You're interviewing with ALL potential candidates, so you get to meet your competition. You get snacks and a break to interact and mingle with everyone.

Interview Questions
  • - What does "technology" mean to you? - What is the difference between an 'active' and a 'passive' candidate? - What was your favorite Halloween costume? ...and all the other generic interview questions you can think of

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rylem (Seattle, WA) in May 2015

Interview

A segmented, formal interview and screening process in order to be submitted to a contract role. Source person for initial phone contact, followed by a generic on-site group overview (delivery needs polish--public speaking requires diction and a regulated speed of delivery) with other candidates, followed by a 1-on-1 with a placement recruiter who walks you through suggested resume format, along with test interview questions prior to being introduced in a future appointment with their client for a telephone or in-person interview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a weakness or failure, describe a success: scenario, task, action, results (what you learned about yourself or the job)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rylem (Seattle, WA) in Apr 2015

Interview

First round interview was to meet with recruiters in their office to discuss job description, qualifications, priorities in job search and corporate culture. Second round interview onsite with hiring manager with more technical questions and examples of prior duties.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly behavioral questions. Went over resume with specific examples of tasks and job duties. Top 3 priorities in job search.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rylem (Seattle, WA) in Mar 2015

Interview

There was an initial phone screen, that was just me and the recruiting coordinator. Then an in-person loop on site in the office in Pioneer Square. I first met with 2 people at once (Coordinator & Manager), then a 1:1(Sr. Partner). The phone screen was straight forward, the in-person was more behavioral.

Interview Questions
  • A: What can you tell me that's not on your resume?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews