SPR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at SPR

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SPR (Chicago, IL).

Interview

A few conversational interviews that didn't feel like an interview at all. I felt that the main focus of the interview process was to get to know me to see if I would fit in to their culture.

Junior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SPR (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied for a position as a junior developer at SPR in October 2016 and I received a coding challenge about a week after. After a few days I sent it in and they invited me for an interview in a week. The 2.5 hour interview went well and the very next day I got a phone call and we discussed salary expectations, and whether I had other offers. The recruiter told me that they are ready to make me an offer! I followed up and only a week after they got back to me postponing for another week, when I finally got the result: they chose to go further with someone else. Very bad interview ethics!!! very disappointing! I would not apply to this company ever again.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous projects and then I solved technical problems (whiteboarding), 2.5 hours of interview in total.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SPR (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, junior recruiter reached out, wasn't a very professional or useful experience as she didn't ask much relevant questions and called late. I followed up twice via email, and finally got her to pass my info to her senior recruiter 2 weeks later. Another call with senior recruiter. This call was more standard hr screening (not sure why they needed the first one). Needed one email follow up with her to get a call with the hiring manager. This call was with the VP so i was a bit nervous but the call ended up being very conversational, and he asked very engaging and relevant questions. In person interview was set up right after this call on the same week. Met with 2 project team members in person who this position would be working with. Very casual chat with both of these individuals, mostly assessed personality fit with the PM, and made sure I had the relevant skill sets with the tech lead. Also met the senior recruiter whom was very friendly.

The senior recruiter I worked with was extremely helpful in expediting my hiring process as she knew I had other interviews going on. She always kept me in the loop.

Interview Questions

• Past work experience discussion, and the direction of where you want to go in your career   Answer Question

Negotiation

No direct negotiation, but since I had other offers, the recruiter asked what they were, and gave a slightly higher number