SSM Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SSM Health (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online by submitting my resume and application. I was then contacted by e-mail by a nursing recruiter. We scheduled a phone interview and from the phone interview scheduled an in person interview. The in person interview was scheduled for a Friday afternoon in which I was informed that it may take up to 2 hours. I arrived for the interview and spoke with the recruiter. She gave me an overview of the interview process for the day as well as benefits and pay. Following this I was interviewed by three charge nurses. They asked a list of questions and discussed the unit in which I had applied. Lastly, I spoke with one of the leaders of the graduate nurse program. She gave me information in great detail about the program and what it has to offer. The staff was very friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to name a time something had to be completed by the end of the day.   1 Answer

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSM Health.

Interview

Phone interview only reiterated my resume. The face to face interview was much more satisfying. I thought the shadow shift was an extremely satisfying idea of what the job would entail.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SSM Health.

Interview

The hiring process went smoothly from start to finish. This process included a phone screening, in person interview, and assessment that was completed at SSM before the interview.

All of the SSM employees that I encountered throughout the hiring process were very helpful and friendly. I am so excited to become part of the team!

Interview Questions

• Name your greatest strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you would be a good fit for SSM?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you gave exceptional service to a customer/client in your work experience.   Answer Question

Care Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SSM Health (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

I think the interview process was long but it worth was because i had a chance to meet different nurses and care partners that i will be working with. The shadowing part of the interview was very helpful because i got to see what i would be doing on a day to day basic.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSM Health.

Interview

behavioral health nurse, this involves ,assuring residents stay safe and follows the plan of care that is developed by the staff. process dr orders and keep them informed of therapy progress with each patient.

Interview Questions

• how long I have been a nurse   1 Answer

COTA Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at SSM Health.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call with job details and scheduled first interview with talent specialist. Scheduled 2nd interview with manager. Then once all interviews done, had to fill out out references on a site that emailed 5 people;all had to respond. Then received phone call for job offer. Employee health appointment and drug test followed.

Registered Nurse, Family Medicine Interview

Interview

I was contacted to set up a phone interview immediately after applying to the job. I set up a time and date with the Human Resources representative. When it came to the time for the interview, no one contacted me. I reached out after 45 minutes of waiting, and emailed my contact person. They emailed me back saying there was an issue trying to contact the phone number. They stated they were going to reach out and to ask if there was another number, but this was already after I emailed them 45 minutes after the interview was scheduled. I then was polite, and asked for another time for an interview. We then set up another date and time. When it came time for the follow up interview, no one contacted me, again, through my main phone number or my back up phone number. I emailed 13 minutes after the scheduled time, reaching out to see if there was an issue. No answer. I never did hear back. If this is how St. Mary's runs their program, I will never apply here again, nor do I know many nurses who would put up with the obvious disrespect they show potential employees.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSM Health (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewed first with the head of OT & PT department to discuss job duties, my past work experiences, and to get to know one another. Then I did a peer interview with 3 current employees (2 OTs and 1 PT), where they asked me some more behavioral questions, and I was able to ask them about their jobs. Then I met with HR to discuss salary, benefits, etc. and also talk about why I chose their facility.

NICU RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SSM Health (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online through their website. Completed a phone interview, then a face to face interview with the nurse manager and also interviewed with three staff members from the unit.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SSM Health (Madison, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

It took awhile to get a phone interview set up , but once I completed that the process went very smoothly. The interviewers were very nice and friendly. They were patient and gave me plenty of time to respond.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went above and beyond to help someone.   1 Answer

Evs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SSM Health (Lake Saint Louis, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

Long and confusing. Waited for drug screen to come back and it took almost over a week. Had to push orientation off a week, also wasn't told very much about the process or checked in with often. Did not get my badge at orientation and also don't know my schedule after orientation.

Interview Questions

• To keep the patients privacy.   1 Answer
    • To carry on the SSM motto   1 Answer