SSM Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SSM Health Interview Questions

Interviews at SSM Health

2.6

Sort:

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SSM Health.

Interview

There was a quick phone interview, than an in-person interview. I applied and started within two months. The employees and management were welcoming and helpful the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too difficult, it is an entry-level position   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SSM Health in August 2015.

Interview

1. Filled Out.
    2. Got A Call Back Almost A Month Later To Schedule An Overview Interview, (Nothing Too Serious) Scheduled An In Person Interview From There.
    3. Interviewed With Two Ladies
    4. Got Called In For A Second Interview Aka Peer Interview With 3 Other Ladies Went.
    5. Got A Call That I Got The Job. Set Up An Appointment To Do Drug Test And Take ID Picture

Anonymous Employee in Wentzville, MO

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SSM Health (Wentzville, MO).

Interview

There were 2 interviews. One phone and one in person. The phone interview was my first ever over the phone interview, the lady interviewing me was very friendly, and asked simple questions like "how much are you expecting to be paid?" And "why do you want to work for SSM?" I had a in-person interview 4 days later with 2 women from the department. Both were very friendly. Overall a very pleasant interview process.

Interview Questions

• "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"   Answer Question
    • "Name a time you had to deal with a difficult person and what you did?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was no negotiation, the offer was very reasonable for no experience in patient registration.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SSM Health (Saint Charles, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position through Indeed online and then received a call to set up an interview with the department manager and supervisor. During the interview behavioral questions were asked as well as basic job description questions. A typing test, drug screen and background check were also required after the interview & the position was offered.

Interview Questions

• What job qualities drew you to apply for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SSM Health (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2017.

Interview

SSM focus on situation based interview questions and how you would respond to different situations. Everyone was nice. The gist interview was formal, while the second and third was more comfortable.

Interview Questions

• If a patient was yelling at you, how would you respond   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lake Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SSM Health (Lake Saint Louis, MO) in April 2018.

Interview

After applying, a manager in your department you are applying for should contact you to schedule an interview. After the interview, you’ll have the opportunity to shadow someone with that position. After that, you should hear from a recruiter that will tell you what the offer is. You’ll need to schedule a health screening at the corporate office as well but your recruiter will handle that. You’ll need to complete forms online and background screening. You will then attend an orientation and two weeks of training. Shadowing at the facility you are working at will be included in those two weeks.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SSM Health.

Interview

I was transferring from one position at SSM to another. I was contacted via email. The interview process consists of meeting with the supervisor over the department.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SSM Health.

Interview

Easy interview. Basic questions. Poor communication of vacation and sick time. Poor communication overall with new hires. Phone screen, skills test and personality test online, face to face interview with management and department, job offer, background and drug/physical screening

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult workplace encounter and what did you do?   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeton, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SSM Health (Bridgeton, MO) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied for position through online career portal. Received notification from recruiter to schedule phone interview. Interview inquired about prior work history, reason on wanting to work for SSM Health, and "Tell me about a time" type of inquiries. After conversation with recruiter, received notification of interview with hiring manager. This took place several days later. Hiring manager was great. Interview went well and then was required to job shadow and meet with the nursing staff. Was provided a job offer several days after that. Overall, positive experience.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SSM Health (Fenton, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied on their webpage.
    Received a phone call setting up a date/time for a phone interview.
    Completed the phone interview.
    Received a phone call to set up a one-on-one with the on-site manager.
    Completed the in-person interview.
    Received a phone call with the job offer.

Interview Questions

• They told me their Mission Statement and asked me how I would apply it to my everyday tasks at work.   Answer Question