SSM Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SSM Health

2.6

Clinical Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SSM Health (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2020.

Interview

Panel interview with executive team, followed by director team and manager team. Very relaxed atmosphere with well rounded questions regarding experience and goals. HR Director was present and provided helpful information.

Nurse Apprentice Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSM Health.

Interview

I liked being able to submit a video interview and re-record my answers. I also appreciated the time and thought staff took into waking me through the process. They made it accessible and less intimidated. Everyone was very friendly through setting up follow ups over the phone as well.

Scheduler-Float Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SSM Health (Madison, WI) in January 2020.

Interview

First, I was emailed to set up a phone interview. The phone 'interview' was very short. I was just told the basics of the job and if I wanted to set up an interview, it was pointless. The interview was great! It lasted roughly 45 minutes. The issues were dealing with the 'recruiter'. He was very unprofessional; not getting back to me in a timely matter, making up excuses for not getting back to me, his emails made no sense, and it was hard to understand what he was trying to say in emails. I was granted to position, but I declined because I was told 2 different starting wages; the first one I was told was way more than what I was initially going to get. The 'recruiter' was a big turn off in my application process at SSM and I am very disappointed in that. I was looking forward to joining this company.

Interview Questions

• How were you compassionate towards a coworker, client, etc.,?   Answer Question

HIM Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SSM Health (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2019.

Interview

Phone interview one week and in-person interview the following week with two hiring managers. All three were very polite and very easy to converse with. I look forward to working with all of them

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to work the hours   1 Answer

Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SSM Health (Madison, WI).

Interview

Interview was easy to understand and my interview was easy to talk to. I was comfortable and felt welcomed. Even though I was not given the position yet I felt a part of a good team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a conflict that happened and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

ICU RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Janesville, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SSM Health (Janesville, WI) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied for the job online and had an email back within the day asking to have an online interview. After this I had a phone call asking me to come in for an in person interview. When I went in for the in person interview I was met with the manager of the department who asked me a range of questions, and it was very relaxed. I got a call the next day saying I was hired!

Interview Questions

• What is an example of how you have gone above and beyond the call of duty for a patient, patient’s family member, or fellow employee?   1 Answer

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake St Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SSM Health (Lake St Louis, MO) in November 2019.

Interview

It was easy and fast. They made you feel comfortable. I was asked many questions that really applied to me as a person. They took the time to get to know me and understand me

Interview Questions

• How my co workers now would describe me as a person?   1 Answer

Student Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SSM Health (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process was a very relaxed environment and professional. My interviewer was very open and honest about the job I was applying for and answered any questioned that I had.

Interview Questions

• What was one way that you solved a difficult situation?   1 Answer

Emergency Department RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SSM Health (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2019.

Interview

A brief initial phone interview. I was coming from out of state for the in-person interview and was told exactly what to expect and with whom I’d be meeting. They made sure all interviews and follow were on the same day since I’d traveled from out of state.

Patient Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fond du Lac, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SSM Health (Fond du Lac, WI) in November 2019.

Interview

After applying online, I received a phone call from a recruiter describing the position in detail and then asking if I would be interested in an interview. I was able to specify which day and time would work best for me, and the company accommodated my schedule. I met with the department director and two other employees in the department for my interview. The process was professional, yet casual enough to calm my nerves and make me feel welcome and comfortable. I was given a tour of the facility and was free to ask questions. The interview took place on Friday, and on Monday I was contacted with an offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I prefer to receive feedback on something I need to improve.   1 Answer