SSM Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SSM Health (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online by submitting my resume and application. I was then contacted by e-mail by a nursing recruiter. We scheduled a phone interview and from the phone interview scheduled an in person interview. The in person interview was scheduled for a Friday afternoon in which I was informed that it may take up to 2 hours. I arrived for the interview and spoke with the recruiter. She gave me an overview of the interview process for the day as well as benefits and pay. Following this I was interviewed by three charge nurses. They asked a list of questions and discussed the unit in which I had applied. Lastly, I spoke with one of the leaders of the graduate nurse program. She gave me information in great detail about the program and what it has to offer. The staff was very friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to name a time something had to be completed by the end of the day.   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jefferson City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSM Health (Jefferson City, MO).

Interview

Receive a email to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview I had to submit 5 references , two of your reference must be a supervisor. Got called for in person interview was asked about 5 question. Never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to do group work and how did you play your part to achieve the goal.   Answer Question

Business Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSM Health (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

Process took a little longer than a month. Their was a phone interview, in person interview with director and supervisor. Then a panel interview. Everyone was very nice and did a wonderful job at explaining everything.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritze your tasks?   1 Answer

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SSM Health (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

phone interview and then an in person interview. they use a hiring agency I believe. I was offered and accepted the position right away but very long process to actually start. drug test.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SSM Health.

Interview

First I was set up with a over the phone interview with a recruiter. Afterwards I was asked to come in for a in person interview. The interview lasted about 15 min. Was asked around 7 to 10 questions.

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SSM Health (Fenton, MO).

Interview

informal, done by staff in dept. What do I expect out of this job. What was your previous job. What do you think will be the most difficult part of the job?

Student Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SSM Health (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

The whole process lasted approximately a month. First, I filled out the online application and recieved an email to set up a phone interview the next business day. Two weeks later, I had my phone interview an was asked some generic questions and some behavioral type questions. I was also asked while hospitals and specialties I was interested in. A week later I received a call to set up an in-person interview with a floor manager. The following week interviewed and was offered the position 45 minutes after I left.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to deal with a difficult patient, coworker, or family member. How did you handle that situation?   Answer Question
    • Name a time that you showed compassion to a patient. What did you do?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SSM Health (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Telephonic interview. Questions regarding profession asked. Why I left each employer. The salary I expected to receive. How satisfied I was with my current employer. The way that I form relationships at work and why it works for me.

Interview Questions

• Given our values and mission statement, how will you be able to contribute to our health care system?   Answer Question
    • Why I left last employer.   Answer Question

Third Party Denial Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSM Health (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Behavioral based interview. There were three line supervisors in the room, because they all three were hiring for the same role, but for different payers. It was all very standard.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you dealt with conflict.   1 Answer
    • What do you do when something needs to get done, but you're getting resistance? (something like this)   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSM Health (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Quick phone call, very generic. Nothing special. Very few questions were asked. Getting ahold of the talent specialist was difficult and multiple exchanges utilizing various mediums were necessary to arrange time.

Interview Questions

• What administrative assistance experience do you have.   1 Answer

Sleep Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SSM Health (Madison, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the recruiter and everything went perfectly, I was well qualified for the position and she thought I was a perfect fit. I was scheduled for an in person interview with the manager and everything seemed to go well. We discussed my qualifications and experience, which was exactly what the job posting listed. However upon followiing up about the position, I was told I wasnt qualified and if I became better qualified to reapply.

Interview Questions

• All the typical questions were asked. Things like describe a conflict, and how it was resolved and explain a situtation that you went above and beyond your duties.   Answer Question