SSM Health Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 588 of over 588 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SSM Health

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSM Health (Oklahoma City, OK) in Jun 2021

Interview

Phone interview with a lot of clinical situation questions. Questions were very easy questions if you have any kind of clinical experience. They were questions that began with "give me a time"

Interview Questions
  • Give me a situation where you displayed compassion?
    1 Answer

SSM Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSM Health

Interview

It was an HR phone interview not necessarily about the job. It was very laid back. They asked how I embody their core values and discussed previous work experience. Very short.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSM Health (Saint Louis, MO)

Interview

Discuss your goals and values with the HR rep and then met with DOR after three weeks. HR rep and DOR failed to inform me of their decision until I reached out.

Interview Questions
  • What makes a good team? Why are you a good fit? Share some of your leadership experiences. Strengths and weaknesses

SSM Health

Application

I interviewed at SSM Health

Interview

Set up over email, then went to facility to interview. Easy going. Comfortable. Basic Interview questions. Friendly interviewers. Socially distanced. Masks required. Everyone was very nice. From the reception desks to the interviewers, I felt very comfortable and at ease.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SSM Health (Oklahoma City, OK) in Apr 2021

Interview

Interview process wasn’t bad at all, very nice & friendly. However, being lied to about being a strong candidate, tough decision but they decided to go with an internal candidate, that is just wrong. If they or any company doesn’t think I’ll be a good fit, just say that, don’t lie. Job was still posted for couple of weeks after. I did contact the person via email to see if it was possibly a different position or if that position just hadn’t been removed yet. Being told you were a strong candidate & it was a tough decision, I thought I would apply for another one. It was the same position I was told they went with an internal on and no response back from my email. Won’t apply again for another position, I do not want to work for a company who lets people with those ethics, hold those positions. To me, they aren’t a good fit. .

Interview Questions
  • From a company, what were my expectations?

SSM Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSM Health

Interview

The interview process was well organized and informational for both potential employee and employer. Interviews are currently conducted online via Zoom for some SSM Health sites due to COVID-19. This platform did not distract from the interview environment, however, and in some ways made the experience more positive and convenient.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and what made you interested in this position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSM Health (Fenton, MO)

Interview

Was given unrealistic expectations for the job and decided not to take the job had a set of routine questions that were scripted and employees were given the list of questions that they had asked

Interview Questions
  • Ever a time that you had to work with a difficult coworker and how did you do
  • How you handle a difficult employee

SSM Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSM Health in Mar 2021

Interview

Applied online. Was then contacted for a phone interview. After the phone interview, you could be offered another interview with the lab manager or be declined and not move forward.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral-based questions: in [...] scenario what would you do?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSM Health (Saint Louis, MO)

Interview

After submitting my application, I received an email almost immediately with information on when someone would be reaching out. I was asked to supply 3 dates and times within the next week to make sure they would be getting back to me in a timely manner. I received an email back regarding the date and time of the interview. The woman who began the interview process was polite and considerate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSM Health (Madison, WI)

Interview

The interview process was fairly benign, the interviewer, a facility Vice President was anything but. He sat on his phone the entire interview and didn’t really bother to make eye contact. Didn’t bother to follow up and openly talked about how he had to “let go” the previous coordinator. I wasn’t offered the job, in fact, i received zero feedback that I was even still not being considered.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a step when you helped coordinate a process.
  • What is your experience level
Viewing 1 - 10 of 588 Interviews