STAT Revenue Interview Questions | Glassdoor

STAT Revenue Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at STAT Revenue (Berkeley, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

First round interview: interviewed by two associate consultants. All behavioral questions and it lasted for about 30 minutes. One interviewer looked disinterested from the moment I walked in. They asked questions regarding my resume, what my hobbies are, how I would impact Stat Revenue, how I would explain what they do there. However, they took forever to get back to me regarding their decision. I felt it to be super unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• If you had to explain to your parents what you do at Stat Revenue, what would you say?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at STAT Revenue (Berkeley, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

On-Campus In person interview at career center. Then case interview on site, plus additional behavior interviews. You get to meet a lot of the team and speak with the CEO.

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at STAT Revenue (Emeryville, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Berkeley on campus recruiting
    First round interview was on campus about 30 mins long. The interviewer was very friendly and was a fair interview.
    Second round is 3+ hours and involves a case study. You get to meet the CEO and some of the employees and everyone is very welcoming. Case study isn't too hard since they teach you everything you need to know.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STAT Revenue.

Interview

Applied through college and got a phone interview within a week. The following week got an on-site interview invitation. The phone interview was just 30 mins but the on-site interview was 3 hours long - including case studies and lots of behavioral questions with HR, VP, & CEO.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STAT Revenue in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through my school and got an interview on campus; the process took about a week. It was a very awkward interview. Very behavioral based and asked some off the wall critical thinking questions. Interviewer was agitated by an answer I had given to one of the questions having to do with the website and it was awkward from there on out. Got an email about a week later saying they were pursuing other candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at STAT Revenue (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Met interviewer at career fair, invited for on campus interview. The interview was quite conversational, and most of the questions did not refer to my resume. The first round interview is about 30 minutes. Invited for the second round interview, which is 4 hours, 3 more behavioral interviews + case studies. I think the important thing for the first interview is just to show that you are someone they'd like to work with.

Interview Questions

• What's one thing you would change in your life if you had a time machine?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at STAT Revenue (Emeryville, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Met at career fair on campus. Was contacted for an on-campus interview later in the week. The interview was behavioral and asked both generic questions and a few trickier ones (What is the one thing would you change about your school? How would you go about doing so?) Got called back for second interview a few weeks later to be onsite. Onsite interview started with two case studies followed by three back to back to back behavioral interviews with CEO, VP, Senior Marketing Director. Got the job a week later.

Interview Questions

• If I were to tell you not to do something but you knew you were 100% correct that it would help the company, what would you do?   Answer Question

Contract Analyst Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STAT Revenue (Emeryville, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

It went very smoothy, basically all behavioural questions! The people were very nice and there is a short case that you have to do. It was very easy and there were any questions I was not expecting.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STAT Revenue.

Interview

Met a consultant and the a senior exec at a career fair. Applied and got the first round interview invite very soon after, held at the campus career center. Just a 'getting to know you' interview and explaining your resume. The 2nd round interview would be on-site, involving some interviews and a lunch.

Revenue Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at STAT Revenue (Emeryville, CA).

Interview

Phone interview - very general - run through resume. Then 3hr int - 2 case studies, meeting with CEO,VP, other members of the team. lots of Behavioural/competency questions, case studies on insurance underpayments. Team member shows you one first - rest straight forward. know your resume and what the company itself does. question based on client and explaining what STAT does. show good interpersonal skills. Some wierd qu.s on who are considered greats in your view, what are you proud about that is not on your resume, what am you passionate about

Interview Questions

• behavioural/competency questions - give examples of team work, criticisms, project took longer than usual - how to handle and outcome,   1 Answer