STONE Resource Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

STONE Resource Group Interview Questions

2.5

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at STONE Resource Group (Roswell, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

I enjoyed my interview with Stone Resource Group. The three individuals that I met were extremely thorough and transparent. It's always important for a company to be transparent which allows you to make a sound decision about the opportunity as a whole. Overall everyone was very welcoming and warm. They gave me a tour of the office. You can tell that they are focused on technology and providing a great work environment for their staff.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to elaborate on my experience as a whole.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

phone screen, skype, face to face or skype
    Meet with various people at the company, skype can be anywhere from 20 min to an hour long.
    Meet upper level ceo and president
    basic interview structure
    move process fairly quickly

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?
      strengths
      weaknesses
      why recruiting
      background info
      Answer Question

Technical Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at STONE Resource Group (Roswell, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was thorough and refreshing that they were able to see my value as a candidate despite the way my resume appeared. I was very thankful for this opportunity. Even though my recruiter was new to the field she was well supported and demonstrated the acumen to support me as a seasoned professional.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to clarify the reasons I left each position. It confirmed my original resume format.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did attempt to negotiate and there wasn't much negotiable in the process in which I was engaged.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at STONE Resource Group (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Process was very well organized and professional. The Stone Resource Group was easy to work with and the staff is awesome. It is always stressful when you are seeking a new career opportunity so it was refreshing to work with people that are attentive and do everything they can to put you at ease throughout the process.

Field Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at STONE Resource Group (Roswell, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Management made you feel at home.
    Everyone was so informative and polite.
    The secretary will take you to an office and let you know the manager will be there shortly. The manager comes and asks you a series of questions. The interview is extremely easy.

Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at STONE Resource Group (Lawrenceville, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Initially, I spoke with the recruiter about two open positions with the hiring company. They both sounded interesting. The recruiter set me up with a phone interview with the director of IT, which went very well. He asked me which position I thought I'd be best suited for, to which I responded with the other position I ended up not taking. The director thought I'd be best suited for the security role, so I accepted his recommendation and that's what I pursued. It wasn't long after the phone interview that I heard from the recruiter that they wanted to setup a second, in-person interview. I then interviewed with one of the company's contracting IT adviser and the manager of IT support. I was drilled on all areas of IT, not just for the position I was interviewing for. Shortly after the interview, I heard back from the recruiter that they wanted me to start.

Interview Questions

• What is the process in which you add a certificate to an ASA?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I basically told the recruiter what I was looking for in an hourly compensation rate and he provided that to the hiring company.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STONE Resource Group (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Basic interview questions. Recruiter asked many questions pertaining to what I was looking for exactly. She wanted to accommodate my career goals to the T. A very thorough process

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at STONE Resource Group (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

Several hours long, either a few 1 hour interviews or one 2-3 hour long one. Met with all Senior leadership. They want to make sure everyone is a culture fit, very young driven and hyper group of people

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?
      Are you motivated by money?
      What is a lot of money to you?
      What are your career aspirations?
      1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STONE Resource Group (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with Keith Ordan, and I also met with a few recruiters. After a few conversations, we realized it wasn't the right fit for me. However, Keith was so kind and still wanted to help me and offered to forward my resume on to others in his network. I thought that was so kind of him. That showed me a lot about his character. The company had been going through some renovations so I could see it was making investments into the working environment. I did also like that the space was open as well.

Business Development Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at STONE Resource Group (Roswell, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Met with CEO David Sergile and he actually convinced me to take this job over another job that I had already accepted. Was very open and honest about what would be expected of me during my tenure here.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer