SYNNEX Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYNNEX (Fresno, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward. Typical interview questions were asked. The interviewer was very engaging. I was told about all the wonderful benefits of the company and the wonderful company culture. I was given a tour of the facility and told they would get back to me.

Interview Questions

• What was one incident in your previous employment where you made a significant difference at the job?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SYNNEX (Greenville, SC).

Interview

I med a recruiter, Adrian, at the career fair on campus. She was very boring an unexciting. Had an oncampus interview with her. Easy resume questions. Went to the office for a second round interview. Very easy. No hard questions. Didn't get the job but they emailed me and said I did a great job interviewing?

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SYNNEX (Greenville, SC) in September 2013.

Interview

Three separate interviews with three individuals. About 30-45 mins in length. Had to give a 30-60-90 day sale presentation. How I would attack my sales territory within that given time period. Basically looking to see if you're a team player, work well with others, and have the ability to speak well in front of customers.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYNNEX (Greenville, SC) in April 2014.

Interview

Human Resources was nice. They followed up on resume submittal and told me they were interested in speaking to me. They asked me a few "phone interview" questions, then scheduled a time to come in and meet with them. Interview was with the recruiter there on site in Greenville. The questions were typical background, experience and desires questions. There was a skills test then they let me know they would follow up.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest success?
      If you could go back in time, what would you differently to change your greatest failure?   Answer Question

Buyer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SYNNEX (Fremont, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview contained questions about the knowledge and mindset about the position.
    After self introduction interviewers started throwing questions and scenarios.
    There's no correct answer for each questoin.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important thing for a buyer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Buyer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SYNNEX (Fremont, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Spoke with the hiring manager over the phone. Then went to a group interviews with the 3 Sr. Buyers. Afterwards, went on a one on one interview with the director of purchasing.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest weakness? Why are you leaving your position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. It was take it or leave it

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SYNNEX (Greenville, SC).

Interview

4 interviews, thorough, no stupid question asked, HR was very helpful. did not look to trip you up only looking for best candidate. Need to discuss team more and have you interview the team before job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

good, very helpful

Treasury Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SYNNEX (Fremont, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

first submitted resume online, waited for few weeks to hear back from them. then went in for two interviews, first one was general with HR and hiring manager, second one is final interview and i get to meet with team members. after contacted hiring manager again in two weeks and received an offer but it's only few thousands more than current position but took it anyways since it's closer to home.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SYNNEX.

Interview

I interviewed with the manager. He had me interview with two other execs. I came back and reviewed the offer. Then I started shortly after. Very simple process. It took about 28 days. The Q&A wasn't stressful. I don't have much more to say about it. Why is this a 50 work minimum. There is nothing else to say. 50 words, 50 words, 50 words yet?

Interview Questions

• There was not a difficult question   1 Answer

Test Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SYNNEX (Fremont, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

very simple and easy interview they basically ask about how to do troubleshooting. They ask little about Linux commands, Computer hardware structure. Most important do your resume in best manner. You must have to explain your skills, experience in brief manner