SYNNEX Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SYNNEX Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2017

2.3

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SYNNEX.

Interview

Many interviews. One phone interview and several in person. I was not asked formal interview questions but it was more about previous work history and how it would translate to the position I was applying for.

Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SYNNEX (Fremont, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter after applying on-line. She scheduled an interview with me to meet the hiring manager and his staff. The two people that I met with were nice and took the time to explain the position and what they do.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave the company you are working for?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SYNNEX in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online Jan 28 and was scheduled for call 1 week later with a recruiter who called 25 minutes late with no acknowledgement, and proceeded to yawn twice on the call. Questions were open ended in nature, not challenging. I withdrew my application later that day as this is not the type of company I want to work for.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SYNNEX in February 2016.

Interview

A month of interviews. 2 each time. the last was a phone interview with vendor I would be working with. first four were 1-on-1. Love it and felt very welcome

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SYNNEX.

Interview

I interviewed with the manager. He had me interview with two other execs. I came back and reviewed the offer. Then I started shortly after. Very simple process. It took about 28 days. The Q&A wasn't stressful. I don't have much more to say about it. Why is this a 50 work minimum. There is nothing else to say. 50 words, 50 words, 50 words yet?

Interview Questions

• There was not a difficult question   1 Answer

Quality Control Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SYNNEX (Fremont, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was straight forward. Interview with the recruiter and the director or supervisor of quality. They described the position and the company with a brief overview of the task itself.

Entry Level Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SYNNEX (Fremont, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a 30 minute phone interview that consisted of going over the job and the responsibilities, what kind of company you'll be working for at Synnex, questions about your resume, what your strengths are, if you have the specific skills for the job, and where you see yourself in the future. Nothing too hard and not too many knowledge test questions.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge Questions: What are some components that make up a computer? How do you measure current from a device?

Resume Questions: Tell me about ___ (a certain project or skill on your resume)

Skill Questions: Do you have skills in writing automated test scripts   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SYNNEX (Greenville, SC) in January 2015.

Interview

easy, they were in need of some people who specialized in my industry. Met with Manager and then met with Director of Sales. No personality questions asked, just went over previous experience.

Interview Questions

• none relevant, just asked about experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was told there was no negotiation, so my offer was take it or leave it. I later found out that's not the case.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYNNEX (Fremont, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Three panel interview. The person that they were hiring to replace, supervisor and department chair was the panel. Asked random questions about my life, experience and what I want in the future. Interviews came off as a little awkward.

Synnex Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Implement a function which calculates the smaller angle between the hands of a 12-hour analog wall clock. A prototype in C might look like this:

double clock_angle(int hour, int minute);

For example:

At 3:00 you would call clock_angle(3, 0) and it would return 90.0.
    At 6:00 you would call clock_angle(6, 0) and it would return 180.0.
    At noon or midnight you would call clock_angle(12, 0) and it would return 0.0.
    At 3:15 you would call clock_angle(3, 15) and it would return 7.5.

For simplicity you can assume that the minute hand ticks over only at exact minute intervals (i.e. it will never be partway between minutes). The hour hand, however, moves fluidly so at 12:30 it is exactly halfway between the 12 and 1 values printed on the clock face.