Safeguard Properties Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Safeguard Properties Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2017

2.3

Loss Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties.

Interview

It was pretty easy and laid back , didn't feel awkward or uncomfortable the interview questions were pretty straight forward and my interviewer was down to earth and made jokes throughout the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the worst thing you had to overcome at your previous employer and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Mentor, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Application online, then there was an online assessment, pretty basic multitasking, you will then set up phone interview with HR, basic stuff about your previous jobs, customer service based. Last about half hour to 45 minutes. Then you get a face to face interview with your direct manager.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to switch jobs, why this jobs, tell me a little bit about you   1 Answer

Lead Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties in August 2015.

Interview

Made small talk and some indepth technology conversations. Met with several people. At one point they were texting during the interview. Rude. Also, they never bothered getting back to my recruiter.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties.

Interview

Recruiter called and then set me up with a face to face interview with HR. The HR person told me I would move to the next level of the interview process and then told my recruiter I would not. Lied to the recruiter about the reasons why, put words in my mouth and misinterpreted what I said. The most unprofessional interview I ever went on. I could tell that the HR department did not grow with the company. Still a mom and pop organization.

Vendor Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Cleveland, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Straight and to the point, expectations set in a professional manner. It was a very low key interview it was mainly about how my management skills could be an asset to Safeguard Properties. The interview room was a little small, but in the overall aspect of things I got the job and everything is going great so far.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have with managing associates
      What is your availabilty   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Three interviews. It went like this: I applied online (Indeed.com) and received a phone call from HR within a week. First interview was over the phone, straight forward, basically an initial screen, scheduled an in-person interview at their company headquarters. Got invited back to meet C-level management same day.

Interview Questions

• Every man in a village of 100 married couples has cheated on his wife. Every wife in the village instantly knows when a man other than her husband has cheated, but does not know when her own husband has. The village has a law that does not allow for adultery. Any wife who can prove that her husband is unfaithful must kill him that very day. The women of the village would never disobey this law. One day, the queen of the village visits and announces that at least one husband has been unfaithful. What happens?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Depends. I was able to negotiate, I also have a degree, experience, and this was a salaried position. From what I understand not all positions are negotiable.

Bid Verification Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Cleveland, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

The actual interview was short, seemed to be more based on meeting the leadership and getting a feel for one another.
    They were really fine with going into detail about the job function

Interview Questions

• What would be good reason to make you a valuable employee   1 Answer

Inspections Biller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Brooklyn Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

After submitting a resume and filling out an application, you're given a phone interview. If this phone interview goes well you are then instructed to a website to test your typing and multitasking skills. If you meet the basic requirements for the job you are then brought in for an in person interview or a final phone interview if you are not able to come into the office.

Interview Questions

• There actually weren't any many hard questions. It was a lot of talking about my most recent work history and confirming that I was aware of what the job entailed. It was a very easy interview.   Answer Question

Customer Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley View, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Valley View, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

They did the first interview through a temp service. The second was at the company site. I'm not sure how many people they interviewed at the company that day, but there were definitely people before me and after me. I only had to speak with one person who worked in HR. I got the same old HR-based questions that deal with customer service. They wanna make sure you're not gonna shoot up the place, right? Then we got into more specific details about my previous employment and how I would fit in the position I was interviewing for. Lasted a little over a half-hour. The entire process took about 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you had to interact with a disgruntled coworker and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

CAR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties.

Interview

Great interview process - very efficient and very quick to review your credentials, conduct testing, and make an offer if appropriate. Only needed to interview once with 2 people and take on-line skills testing from my home computer.

Negotiation

They don't negotiate. The hourly rate to start is the same for everyone as applicable to your title / department.