Saint Thomas Health Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Saint Thomas Health

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saint Thomas Health

Found 33 candidate interviews
Application

Interview

Very casual. Meet at a coffee shop and discussed the work, etc. outside. Very friendly people and easy to relate to. No pressure at all. I left with a very clear picture of expectations.

Interview Questions
  • Knowledge of subject matter
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Thomas Health (United States)

Interview

I received a phone screen and was told to decisions for the next step would take place within a week. I called a week and a half later and received a voicemail box. Have not received a call back.

Interview Questions
Saint Thomas Health
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Saint Thomas Health (Nashville, TN) in Jun 2019

Interview

- 1st Round interview with HR for less than 15 minutes - HR Person was really only interested in learning about my salary estimate - Stated that they would get back with me after speaking with the HR manager in the next couple of days - Never heard back

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in St. Thomas? What is your salary range?
Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Saint Thomas Health (Nashville, TN) in Jun 2019

Interview

Submitted my resume and had an email request for an interview within a week. The interview was less of an interrogation and more of a conversation. I met with all decision making members same day. Received a job offer within the week.

Interview Questions
Saint Thomas Health
Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Thomas Health (Nashville, TN)

Interview

Found online job rep who had opening listed with her company. I sent her my resume she called me back with job openings and appointment times at which time I chose my locations and had the interview and the next day got a call from rep saying I had been acceptd by both hospitals

Interview Questions
  • Skill levels,competency levels, years of experience, start date
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Saint Thomas Health (United States)

Interview

The first month is working with a recruiting company, followed by an interview with the floor manager and then the last interview is a peer interview by one to two staff members from the floor ( usually a RN and/or tech).

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when things were going wrong and how you dealt with that situation.
Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Thomas Health (Nashville, TN) in Apr 2018

Interview

Open interview, 4+ weeks to finish onboarding as well as employee health drug test and background check. Everyone was extremely helpful and informative. Down side was solely that the company used for background checks takes a really long time to get back.

Interview Questions
Saint Thomas Health
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Saint Thomas Health (United States)

Interview

Applied online - immediately got a response saying they had received my application. Did not have an opportunity for a phone or in person interview. Got an email months later saying the position was filled.

Interview Questions
Saint Thomas Health
Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Thomas Health (Nashville, TN) in Feb 2018

Interview

It was an easy interview. The people that I spoke to were very pleasant. There were some issue coordinating phone interviews. They seemed very eager to hire me. The asked a lot of behavioral questions during the interview.

Interview Questions
Saint Thomas Health
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Saint Thomas Health (Nashville, TN) in Jan 2018

Interview

Apply online and receive call a couple weeks later for phone interview. If accepted move on to the face to face interview. If accepted get invited to the Nurse Residency Showcase and get to meet different nurse managers.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 33