Sava Senior Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

OT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Houston, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Set up with recruiter, met with program director, discussed my background, talked about therapy in general, company support focus on patient care with examples, met nurses & visited with them. Tour facility

OTR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Informal interview. Had me do a assessment test and they proceeded to tell me I god a few questions wrong and that it was not good. It felt like they made a decision before they even interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how long should a home healtyh therapist see a patient with a fresh hip replacement.   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care.

Interview

They tried to low ball me with hourly rate from the beginning but talked up the benefits, which I was unable to afford. No one seemed too care if the job would be a good fit for me or the building.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Confusing

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bel Air, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Bel Air, MD) in August 2018.

Interview

Filled out a pre interview screening paper, asked me a few questions based on the screen and gave me the opportunity to ask questions before touring the facility. Got a call 2 days later from the recruiter saying she wanted to offer me the position. Once I accepted the job the rehab manager contacted me to setup the orientation process including drug test and background check

Business Office Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clinton Township, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Clinton Township, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

I was recommended for the position and did not have a formal interview. I was contacted from a prior application based on my resume and contact with another employee. I was then scheduled for a drug test, background check and physical

Admissions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Spoke with manager about position and pay. Went over some charts, I was advised I would be called if I received the position. Was called a week later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Not much was asked of me, we talked more about what the position entails.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care.

Interview

Very long process. But the process works. They are able to find the best fit for the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process went very quickly. Once you take their personality test, the interview process progressing quickly. After meeting the Area Director for a face to face interview, three days later, I had a phone interview with the Regional Director. The next day, I had a 15 minute phone interview with the V.P. of Sales. I have worked with Fortune 100 companies, and this interview process was very professional. Sava Senior Care relies heavily on the personality test to weed out many of the candidates.

Interview Questions

• During a phone interview, "Be straight up and honest, what concern is weighing heavily on you regarding the position?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Still working this out....

Admissions Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weaverville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Weaverville, NC) in January 2009.

Interview

I had an in-person interview with the Administrator, including a tour of the facility. Then I interviewed with the Social Services and Nursing Directors. Next, I interviewed with the Regional Marketing Director. After this, I had a personality, skills, and aptitude test, followed by a panel interview with 5 interviewers. They told me they'd get back to me within two days. It took them three weeks to respond, and that was only because I finally caught one of them on the phone after calling 3 times, previously.

Admissions Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Durham, NC) in September 2012.

Interview

Responded to job vacancy online via job board. Was contacted within a few days. Initial phone interview was concise, and pleasant. Was most impressed with the fact that the interviwer has worked for the company for over 18 years. Still involved with the interview process.