Sava Senior Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.2

Senior Director of Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 5 different VPs back to back. 45 minutes long without a lof of detailed questions.Still not quite sure how they determine qualifications without asking very m any questions. Mostly telling me about the job and its difficulties and the company. No behavioral based question during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your yourself. (Arguably one of the worst interview questions ever)   Answer Question

OTR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Informal interview. Had me do a assessment test and they proceeded to tell me I god a few questions wrong and that it was not good. It felt like they made a decision before they even interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how long should a home healtyh therapist see a patient with a fresh hip replacement.   Answer Question

CGNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care in June 2016.

Interview

Very generic in interview. Offered me job with starting pay and I accepted. Orientation was minimal but positive from department heads. Then went down hill. No supplies, no one knew answers to common questions, no process in anything. I personally will not ever work for this company. Very sad place.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Winston-Salem, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

DON will blow smoke up your tail to get you in the door. The place needs help. They'll promise you the sun moon and stars but you'll get crapped on in the end. The interview process is non existent. They'll offer you a job right off the bat. Drug test on sight. Background check performed.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Statesville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Statesville, NC).

Interview

There was not a process. I went in facility and filled out an application. As soon as I was done I was asked to step into an office for an interview. The person interviewing me asked how long i have been a CNA. Then she said if you can pee in this cup and pass then you can start tomorrow. That is crazy!!! Its no wonder they have a bad name.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care in November 2015.

Interview

Waited short time for DON to interview it was rushed she had to be somewhere soon asked few questions about my externship finished with drug test with nurse told she was new and wasnt sure of pay for a brand new cna

Interview Questions

• have u ever dealt with or witnessed a resident who didnt want to shower?   Answer Question
    • whats the most important asset to being a cna   Answer Question

Registered Nurse for All Shifts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasant Prairie, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Pleasant Prairie, WI) in September 2015.

Interview

Very basic and superficial, no helpful information was offered or given. Focus was on needing staff due to high staff turn over and budget. No questions about past experience or quality skill sets. Avoided questions about staffing ratios and state surveys. Benefits are very expensive and coverage is poor. Pay scale for nurses is low. Would not answer questions about the amount of overtime or amount of hours that are cut due to low census. Also was told nurses would be expected to work as nursing assistants at least once a week or more.Had a brief walk through on two halls. Staff looked unhappy with no smiles. Hallways had a bad odor. I was Under impressed.

Interview Questions

• Can you pass a drug test? How many shifts can you give us?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care in September 2015.

Interview

Very formal, met with the clinical admin and the admin of the hiring facility. They kept everything professional. No tour was given at that time. I was actually impressed by the professionalism.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Smooth, simple. I put a salary out there, they countered and I accepted.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Burnie, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Glen Burnie, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

I had to keep coming up there. They are always short-staffed, but have poor follow-through on hiring new employees. The DON OBVIOUSLY did not want to be bothered. And once I started working there, she treated me like that everyday.

Interview Questions

• How did you solve a problem with another co-worker?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care in May 2015.

Interview

There wasn't much of an interview. It was basically a we are short staffed, will you accept our offer. I met with a nurse, she asked me a few questions, we walked each floor of the facility, I signed papers, and was done.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about long term care?
      Have you worked in long term care?
      How would you handle a patient's family being rude to you, and telling you that you are doing your job wrong?
      Answer Question