Sava Senior Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

The interview i had with Julie(DON) last wednesday was very pleasant and gave me all the right reasons to come back and work for this company again. It was about two years ago that I left my position with Sava, I can't wait to start working again with Sava. They've always been good to me and overall I can say Sava is a employee friendly company.

Interview Questions

• Can you work OT or as needed?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Detroit, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

There are multiple levels to interview with when you are applying for a leadership position. The entire process is about 2-3 weeks long depending on what is going on in the company at the time. It's like hurry and wait!

Interview Questions

• Have you considered the dedication it takes to be successful?   1 Answer

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care in July 2017.

Interview

in 15 min I was hired, to fill a void, they cannot keep ppl here, one day they're here the next, gone, nobody gets fired here unless you dis-agree with the exec's

Interview Questions

• Oh you have experience with SAVA? Yes, You're hired   1 Answer

SLP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weatherford, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Weatherford, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Bait-and-switch; the company verbally offered promises, but when given the opportunity to honor those promises through putting them in writing, they said they were not able to because of "legal." When asked to put the verbal promises in an email, they agreed. However, they never responded to the email. When I called to check the status on responding, they said they couldn't promise anything. Even though everything wouldn't be terrible (pay was slightly below average, medical benefits terrible), I couldn't accept a position at a company with no integrity. I would rather work for a company who paid less if that meant I would be working for people who valued honesty and respect.

Interview Questions

• Not a single interview question. I was shown the facility and the DOR discussed the culture of the people working there.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Fort Collins, CO).

Interview

walked into the door handed them my resume, they then asked me a few basic questions. why did you become a nurse what skills do you have experience in...peeded in a cup filled out paper work. called a week later

RCS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

The process was fast and quick cause they was desperate for workers.....they really was good at getting you in then pop the low pay on you bit i can say ot took every bit of 6 mom to get interviewed

Unit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Frederick, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

Received several emails from corporate re position. Accepted interview which was arranged at Golden Living. Waited 40 minutes after arriving 5 minutes early. Two women approached, did not introduce themselves. I basically ran my interview and quickly decided it was not a professional environment,

Senior Director of Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 5 different VPs back to back. 45 minutes long without a lof of detailed questions.Still not quite sure how they determine qualifications without asking very m any questions. Mostly telling me about the job and its difficulties and the company. No behavioral based question during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your yourself. (Arguably one of the worst interview questions ever)   Answer Question

OTR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Informal interview. Had me do a assessment test and they proceeded to tell me I god a few questions wrong and that it was not good. It felt like they made a decision before they even interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how long should a home healtyh therapist see a patient with a fresh hip replacement.   Answer Question

CGNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care in June 2016.

Interview

Very generic in interview. Offered me job with starting pay and I accepted. Orientation was minimal but positive from department heads. Then went down hill. No supplies, no one knew answers to common questions, no process in anything. I personally will not ever work for this company. Very sad place.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing