Sava Senior Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sava Senior Care Interview Questions

Interviews at Sava Senior Care

2.1

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care.

Interview

Had a FaceTime interview with the rehab director. She was very easy to talk to and answered all of my questions. Some of the interview questions given were generic (i.e. what are you looking for in a company) and some were specific to the field of physical therapy.

Interview Questions

• When working with a patient, you realize that they were given goals that were too lofty and they will not be able to achieve them. What would you do?   Answer Question
    • What made you become interested in physical therapy?   Answer Question

Rehabilitation Director Interview

Interview

Run down building, poor ( or no) communication, very little effort put into understanding a candidate’s actual intentions, cultural and motivational fit... disorganized with divisional leadership who would do anything as to not leave their home office

Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Corpus Christi, TX).

Interview

Interview process was a little unorganized due office changes but overall went very well. I was introduced to the current director of the floor as well as the assistant director and given a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself? Where have you worked? What are your expectations?   Answer Question

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stonington, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Stonington, CT) in October 2019.

Interview

I received an email from a company recruiter a week or so after applying on indeed. After filling out an email survey regarding skills, experience, and employment preferences, the director of rehab reached out to. We scheduled an interview and I met with her that same week.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have with treatment and assessment of cognitive communication and swallowing disorders.   Answer Question

Anonymous Position Interview

Interview

Wow! Where do I begin? I was contacted by this company for an initial screen, which is a questionnaire that you email back to Talent Acquisition/HR. I interviewed for a Corporate position. When I was contacted about scheduling an in-person interview, there was some difficulty in their flexibility to which I offered to remove myself from further consideration. It was at this point that they were accommodating. I scheduled the in-person interview with what I believed would be one person, according to the confirmation email.

Upon arrival, this particular office had a very bad smell. The interviewer greeted me and was polite. Upon entering the interview room, I, then, learned that there would be other interviewers. How unprofessional! However, since I am accustomed to large interviews in my field, it wasn’t a problem for me. But, it could be a problem for another applicant.

One of the interviewers first question was stating the salary range, which was unacceptable to me, but I continued to interview because I was already there. They described the job, which I knew I didn’t want. I should have just ended the interview upon mentioned of the low salary.

The position required a lot of last minute travel, with little to no notice (which didn’t work for me as I have a life and those requirements didn’t match the salary offered). Not only was the particular job not of interest to me, the culture seemed very negative.

One of the managing supervisors had an arrogance about themselves and spoke very negative about the former employee, which I found to be very unprofessional. I would never want to work here nor for this person.

What a waste of my day and time. The interviewer who greeted me asked for my availability for the next week as we were walking out and I politely declined by asking to be removed from further consideration.

I would encourage anyone when interviewing with this company or elsewhere to really look at the process from beginning to end. It’s a two way street.

Interview Questions

• I was asked different questions related to my experience and background.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Bethesda, MD) in March 2019.

Interview

Very disorganized, lacked communication, was strung along by the supervisor who obviously did not listen to what I said during the first part of the interview. Interviewing with this company proved to be extremely stressful and a waste of my time.

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bel Air, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Bel Air, MD) in August 2018.

Interview

Filled out a pre interview screening paper, asked me a few questions based on the screen and gave me the opportunity to ask questions before touring the facility. Got a call 2 days later from the recruiter saying she wanted to offer me the position. Once I accepted the job the rehab manager contacted me to setup the orientation process including drug test and background check

Unit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overlea, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Overlea, MD) in July 2018.

Interview

The DON saw my resume and stated she had to have me there and I was hired on the spot. She seemed almost desperate and I didn't have any experience in that setting so I wanted to gain the experience. The first offer I was given I declined and she went to human resources and got me a much better offer.

Social Work Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bel Air, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Bel Air, MD) in June 2018.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me almost immediate after I applied for the position online. She gave me options for scheduling an interview with the administrator to discuss the position and my experience in SNF. The process was extremely smooth.

Interview Questions

• Since my resume spoke for my experience I didn't have to answer those stupidly rehearsed questions.   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about walking into the facilty's challenges I've just described   1 Answer

Unit Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care.

Interview

Talk to HR and then you walk around building. Offered a job. For the most part a very easy interview, but I wouldnt recommend walking everyone around your building. Drug test also onsite