Schreiber Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.9

Production Team Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carthage, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Carthage, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied through indeed.com and they sent me an email to do a video interview. About two weeks later I got a call to come out to the site to take a tour of the plant and then 4 hours of interviews. After all that I didn't end up getting the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when I had to adapt to a new situation or environment? Explain a time when I was in a conflict and how I handled it? Explain a time when I had to coach someone/ coach someone that didn't take the news very well?   Answer Question

EHS Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Frederick, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

Conducted a phone screen with an HR Rep from their corporate office in WI. The HR Rep could not answer any technical questions, so, it didn't help me from that perspective. It was the typical entry salvo ones. They did get back to me about 2 weeks later telling me that I was no longer in contention. Honestly, I think that I priced myself out of the job.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Logan, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

Extensive - after the application was completed I was asked to complete an online aptitude exam. Following that there were video answers and essays to interview questions (still hadn't met a real person). After a phone interview, I finally met with a real person.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite thing about our company?   1 Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods in February 2017.

Interview

But never hear anything back even follow up. They will send you an assignment has many questions which basically the test idea of management method. if you pass, you will go to the website that you can record your answers. many times you want but have to be done all recording in 72 hours.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Interview

Standard interview, 3 rounds of interviews with different people. Unique questions and typical behavioral questions. Tour of plant and lunch with group. Such a personable group of people, my favorite interview experience! I applied the week of Thanksgiving, received a call by early December, and was able to get an in person interview before Christmas. Very efficient company!

Interview Questions

• Name a time I had to rely on the help of others in order to get a job done.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I received a phone call early from HR , with the holiday season a total of 5 days but in reality 2 business days later. Very fair salary and I am a new college grad so I didn't argue for a different salary. Great benefits along with relocation assistance.

Production Supervisor Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied through their website. Initially I got an online assessment to complete. Following that, after a month, I was being asked to complete video leadership assessment. After 2 weeks, I was being emailed by the recruiter asking about if I am still interested in the position. With my deep interest in joining, I informed the recruiter about my interest, but immediately on following up by next week, I was being informed that the plant has decided to move with other candidates, which was quite strange. May be they don't recruit internationals.

Interview Questions

• The online assessment was very simple, ascertaining your leadership skills and few basic aptitude. The video interview had questions related to leadership qualities (Long-term, short-term goals, and other situational questions).   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Miami, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

After taking an online behavior assessment test, the next process consisted of a video interview. The video interview allowed unlimited re-records and 72 hours to complete. Plenty of time to complete the interview questions.

Team Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carthage, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Carthage, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

I sent in my resume and application online. I was contacted for a phone screening about 1-2 weeks later. Then I was brought to the plant for a tour and a interview panel session. The partners were very friendly and helpful in answering questions. Overall a great experience!

Interview Questions

• What was one thing that you noticed during you plant tour that could be improved?   Answer Question

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Appleton, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

First had a phone call with a very basic Phone interview and then a webcam/ online interview. Very behavioral based questions. Never heard back from them after the online interview, even after extra follow up.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you encountered in a work place?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Interview

Was contacted via email about internship, was required to take an online test. Once I passed the test, I did an online interview where they would ask me questions and I had to video record my answers. After that I never heard from them again. I even contacted their recruiting and he gave me a generic answer as to why I hadn't been contact. There wasn't even a rejection email. Ended up taking another internship somewhere else.