Schreiber Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schreiber Foods Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2017

EHS Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Frederick, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

Conducted a phone screen with an HR Rep from their corporate office in WI. The HR Rep could not answer any technical questions, so, it didn't help me from that perspective. It was the typical entry salvo ones. They did get back to me about 2 weeks later telling me that I was no longer in contention. Honestly, I think that I priced myself out of the job.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Logan, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

Extensive - after the application was completed I was asked to complete an online aptitude exam. Following that there were video answers and essays to interview questions (still hadn't met a real person). After a phone interview, I finally met with a real person.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite thing about our company?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Interview

Standard interview, 3 rounds of interviews with different people. Unique questions and typical behavioral questions. Tour of plant and lunch with group. Such a personable group of people, my favorite interview experience! I applied the week of Thanksgiving, received a call by early December, and was able to get an in person interview before Christmas. Very efficient company!

Interview Questions

• Name a time I had to rely on the help of others in order to get a job done.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I received a phone call early from HR , with the holiday season a total of 5 days but in reality 2 business days later. Very fair salary and I am a new college grad so I didn't argue for a different salary. Great benefits along with relocation assistance.

Production Supervisor Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied through their website. Initially I got an online assessment to complete. Following that, after a month, I was being asked to complete video leadership assessment. After 2 weeks, I was being emailed by the recruiter asking about if I am still interested in the position. With my deep interest in joining, I informed the recruiter about my interest, but immediately on following up by next week, I was being informed that the plant has decided to move with other candidates, which was quite strange. May be they don't recruit internationals.

Interview Questions

• The online assessment was very simple, ascertaining your leadership skills and few basic aptitude. The video interview had questions related to leadership qualities (Long-term, short-term goals, and other situational questions).   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Miami, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

After taking an online behavior assessment test, the next process consisted of a video interview. The video interview allowed unlimited re-records and 72 hours to complete. Plenty of time to complete the interview questions.

Team Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carthage, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Carthage, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

I sent in my resume and application online. I was contacted for a phone screening about 1-2 weeks later. Then I was brought to the plant for a tour and a interview panel session. The partners were very friendly and helpful in answering questions. Overall a great experience!

Interview Questions

• What was one thing that you noticed during you plant tour that could be improved?   Answer Question

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Appleton, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

First had a phone call with a very basic Phone interview and then a webcam/ online interview. Very behavioral based questions. Never heard back from them after the online interview, even after extra follow up.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you encountered in a work place?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Interview

Was contacted via email about internship, was required to take an online test. Once I passed the test, I did an online interview where they would ask me questions and I had to video record my answers. After that I never heard from them again. I even contacted their recruiting and he gave me a generic answer as to why I hadn't been contact. There wasn't even a rejection email. Ended up taking another internship somewhere else.

Operations Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carthage, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Carthage, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

They start out by having you take an assessment. If you perform well enough, you're selected to take a video interview. The third stage involves being interview at the actual plant.

Team Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Bend, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (West Bend, WI) in June 2016.

Interview

Hiring process worked in a 4 stage process. I first submit my resume and was immediately redirected to take an assessment. Assessment was easy, no real wrong answers but they were definitely looking for certain answers. If they like your answers you will receive the video interview portion. Look professional and not like you are reading. They told me there are a bunch of wacked out videos, make sure to rehearse. If they like your charisma and attitude in the video along with answers they will schedule a phone interview. Phone interview was most difficult part of process in my opinion. They asked a lot of tough scenario questions of times that barely happened to me or I was not well versed in. I was able to come up with answers and examples on the spot, which is what I believe they are looking for. Do not act too cocky, it is a negative for them. After about an hour and a half of a phone interview they will either invite you to the plant or not. I was invited and went the same week. They really liked my attitude and eagerness. Final interview is over 6 hours long. It is three stage interview. You first talk to people in the same role as you are applying for as well as hiring manager. Then you take plant tour. After the tour you go through next round of interview. Second round had toughest questions. Some questions remain the same and you can use same examples which gives you a chance to tell a slightly better story. After round 2 they take you to lunch. Use this time to joke around and have fun. Make friends. After lunch, you have last interview with the head honchos. This is very important but stay relaxed and have fun with it. I was able to have fun and joke the whole time which they liked a lot. After which they give you option to shadow TA or not. I chose to shadow. After which I was taken into plant coordinators office and offered job. They were very generous with salary. All in all, great experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with an employee and was not able to make a difference?

Tell me about a time...

What would you do in this situation...

Improvise!!! Be good at story telling and have specifics.
      Answer Question