Schreiber Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schreiber Foods Interview Questions

Interviews at Schreiber Foods

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Miami, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

After taking an online behavior assessment test, the next process consisted of a video interview. The video interview allowed unlimited re-records and 72 hours to complete. Plenty of time to complete the interview questions.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Chicago, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online then was sent a link to record video answers to questions to see if I moved on. Had 3 days to record answers and could re record as many times as i wished

Interview Questions

• What are you hoping to get out of an internship with Schreiber Foods? What would you like to learn?   Answer Question
    • On a high level, please tell me about any leadership roles you have had, especially pertaining to previous work experience. (Other examples would be chair of a committee or organization, President/VP of your class, or any elected-type role). How did you demonstrrted leadership in those roles?   Answer Question
    • On a high level, walk me through your work experience. Please indicate your specific responsibilities, any special projects you worked on in those jobs, and what you did/didn't like about the roles.   Answer Question
    • Occasionally we all make mistakes. Can you tell me about a specific example of when you made a mistake and how you went about fixing it? Please walk me through what the situation was, what action you or your team took, and what the end result was.   Answer Question

IT Help Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Interview

They use targeted selection. STAR technique. It is about 50/50 of people beginning as contractors and then hiring for full time jobs. Not a lot of openings though so timing is very important.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Logan, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

Extensive - after the application was completed I was asked to complete an online aptitude exam. Following that there were video answers and essays to interview questions (still hadn't met a real person). After a phone interview, I finally met with a real person.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite thing about our company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Green Bay, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

They use behavioral based interviewing. Have examples of different scenarios you have used throughout your work experience so that you can refer to them during the questions. What aspects of previous jobs have given you the experience to be able to handle your responsibilities at Schreiber now.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you handled the situation"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Interview

Phone interview with HR representative, on-site interview with hiring manager of plant. On-site interview also included a tour of the facilities and introduction to other employees. Finally, received a job offer and accepted. The on boarding process took awhile because had to travel for drug test. Background check was pretty quick.

Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Bend, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (West Bend, WI) in January 2015.

Interview

Multiple interviews, in person with multiple people. Pre arranged questions asked by multiple people. Told me about the place, showed me the place then I was given a chance to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• What best describes my personality   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods in July 2013.

Interview

Contacted by email, phone interview, panel interview. Overall experience was pleasant. Very friendly staff.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Logan, UT) in October 2012.

Interview

3 interviews after a proficiency test that was fairly easy. interviews were standard not too difficult questions mostly towards machine operator experience. turned in a application in person. after a few days got a call for the test then after a couple of days got a call for the interviews. whole process was fairly fast and easy. very friendly people at interviews.

Team Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Green Bay, WI) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied on the company site and was then asked to do an assessment a week later. The next day I was asked for a Skype interview. First question was about whether I would require visa sponsorship in the future, which I would so the interview was ended there.

Interview Questions

• None, interview ended after 30 seconds.   1 Answer