Scripps Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA).

Interview

1:1 and peer interview. Involve the whole team in the success of the potential employee; they become invested in success of the new hire. Excellent hiring process for both parties involved. Scripps is a great company to work for.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Marcos, CA).

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with HR and was offered an in-person interview for the following week. Both interviewers were friendly and I thought the interview went really well. They most had standard questions like, how do you handle working with a coworker you don't get along with or with a difficult patient. After 2 weeks of not hearing back, I tried contacting HR multiple times for an update but never heard back. They just left me hanging. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• lots of situational questions: describe I time when..., describe how you would...   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Applied on their website
    Received and email with date and time of interview
    Group interview with a panel

Extremely easy panel interview. Very friendly staff. They're located in Kearny Mesa not inside of a hospital.

Tele Tech Days FT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Encinitas, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scripps Health (Encinitas, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied on-line. Got a call from the Director. She asked me a few interview questions over the phone. She then set up an interview to come in and meet in person. I met with her, took a test and then sat with 2 tele techs for a while to get the feel of things. Very positive experience. Although, I do not agree on the testing part. I do not feel a test determines how good of an employee you are. I'd say 8 out of 10 questions on the test in my 10 years of being a seasoned Cardiac Monitor Technician have I ever been asked such questions that were the fort 10 or 12 questions on the test. Had the test been solely on rhythm strips it would have been a better out come. I truly believe you cannot base a persons ability to do a very good and outstanding job based on a test. In reality there are some people that just do not test well but, are the best workers ever!

Interview Questions

• What would your co-workers say about you?   1 Answer
    • What is your biggest accomplishment in life?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Specialist-patient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview, then invited for a panel interview (ended up just being with the 2 pharmacists I would have been working with). Was pretty straightforward, there was one role play situation where I was the technician calling a patient regarding an approved prior authorization for a NF medication and was asked to calm the patient after revealing their copay was still pretty high!

**as far as any follow up; I tried to contact them on multiple occasions, but was given the runaround! I wish they would have told me outright that I was not going to be chosen to move forward in the process! **

MA Interview

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Scripps Health.

Interview

Applied and got a call about 4 weeks later. Interviewed with a supervisor and 2 other MA's. Got a call about a week later with offer. Whole process was good.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Short scripted interview without opportunity to interact with interviewers. Panel interview with introduction that interview would last 45 minutes, to answer completely but quickly to allow for all questions. Interview began 10 minutes late so interview panel appeared to be in great rush to get through interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Scripps Health in July 2017.

Interview

The interview definitely focused on work ability Independent working conditions, flexibility with working hours and possible stay late condition and customer service along with the ability to perform job specifics.

New Grad RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scripps Health in May 2017.

Interview

There were several panels going on at the same time. In one room, it was my panel interview with someone else's on the other side of the room. I'm not sure about the rest. My panel was with current RNs from different units and no managers or executives.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Went on a total of 4 interviews. 3 with one department and one with a different department. Easy interview. No communication after, I reached out to senior director and was given the run around. The other hiring manager never returned my calls.

Interview Questions

Scripps Health Response

Apr 24, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We are sorry to hear that we have not met your expectations. We value all feedback and would like to offer you the opportunity to connect with... More