Scripps Health Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 157 of over 157 interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scripps Health (United States)

Interview

Interviews were pretty straight forward. I am a current employee and have enjoyed my time at Scripps but I almost turned down this job due to lack of communication with my recruiter. My recruiter and recruitment coordinator were TERRIBLE. They almost had to push out my start date due to a screw up on their end. They ignored countless emails regarding questions my onboarding agreement. They sent me to the wrong site twice for my physical. I was supposed to have a welcome call and my recruitment coordinator called an hour before 'to get things started early' after I had been emailing and trying to call her for 2 WEEKS. She didn't even acknowledge the fact that she had ignored my emails and calls. The lack of communication was so terrible and I am not the first one that has had to deal with this.

Interview Questions
  • How would you do a work up for x, y , and z?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I interviewed at Scripps Health (United States)

Interview

EASY so kind. FOr the COVID clinics if only it weeren't for the pandmeic but alas here we are upport staff within Clinical Effectiveness and partnering with the Quality and Patient Safety teams at the Sharp hospitals.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Quick and professional. Takes a couple of weeks to hear back, but finding out wether you got the job or not happens pretty fast after the interview. Submit application, and depending on wether they like what they see, they will decide to go forward with an interview or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I interviewed at Scripps Health (United States)

Interview

Easy questions to maneuver if you provide detailed examples to back up every answer. Healthcare needs all of these examples related to patients. You will meet with 2-3 supervisors and they will ask you questions in rotation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Bernardo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scripps Health (Rancho Bernardo, CA) in Dec 2020

Interview

I had two interviews for different departments: one was an On-Demand video interview and the second was a video call with the manager. Very positive experience and fair process overall.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Scripps?
  • Tell me about a time you had a different perspective with your teammates or a differing opinion with leadership. What was the outcome?
  • Tell me about a time you had an irate or upset customer. How did you handle the situation?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA) in Dec 2020

Interview

over the phone, via zoom. 2 people were on zoom. Did hear one of the people make noises, as in okay, I'm not really sure if I believe you. Other then that, thought it went well and thought I would get a call back. Now they are looking to hire for the same position, seems as if they person they chose did not work out.

Interview Questions
  • reviewed qualifications, experience, and past issues.

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I interviewed at Scripps Health (United States)

Interview

Easy and direct questions based on practical experience. One phone interview, followed by an in-person interview. Necessary Certification was a must. All relevant questions were asked based on your resume.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you had to multi-task?
  • Of all the teams that you have worked on, which turned out to be the best? and why?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scripps Health (United States)

Interview

1. Initial 15 phone screen with HR. More of a touch base about your background and if you fit the position 2. 60 min phone interview with hiring manager. The interview was through their dial in number. Interview wasn’t too difficult but they were specific to what they were looking for and the role that they would have in the organization.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA)

Interview

Phone screen. Large panel interview (8-10) people. Questions based on previous work related to role. Questions on your process and how you accomplish goals and measure success. Specific examples requested - no generalizations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA) in Sep 2020

Interview

Was contacted about completing a online interview that consisted of 4 questions that could be down on my own time (within 3 days), and re-recorded. From there I was contacted within a week that I had moved on to the next interview, which was with the hiring manager and 2 supervisors on the floor. Super nice and welcoming!

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 157 Interviews