KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 446 of over 446 interviews

Employee Referral2%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Interview

Talked about pools and how to take care of them. Fairly simple and straight forward process. Understand basic chemical terms of pools and you should be in good standing. Also be ready to answer basic professional questions.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you disagreed with a supervisor and how you resolved it.
    Answer Question

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Interview

The interview was 1 on 1 and wasn't overly formal. This suited the job position as they had to gauge how well you would speak with customers. Overall a friendly and comfortable interview style.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Interview

General HR interview followed by two interviews with the education department. It was fine. Pretty average. A few more words to meet the requirements of the website used to make this review.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment in Jun 2022

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. All it is a person from HR talking to you about your information, your availability, legal information (background checks, ID and stuff like that)

Interview Questions
  • They made me ask about availability, background checks, and what job you want.

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment in Jun 2022

Interview

Last minute cancel as I was waiting for the interview to happen. Did not bother to call or email about the interview being canceled. Got into the zoom call and was asked to reschedule the interview. Which took 3 days to get to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment in Jun 2022

Interview

First we went over the amount employment hours that it would take to be able to be qualified to be a ride operator. We then went over which days would be good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment in May 2022

Interview

The interview itself was nice, but no one followed up or updated me on whether I got the position or not, even though I was told I would be informed whether I got the position the next week (so assumedly that I would get an email or some other form of response if they went in another direction).

Interview Questions
  • What was a recent of example of when you negotiated with someone and convinced them something?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (San Antonio, TX) in May 2022

Interview

I was contacted via text to schedule a phone interview for the next day. I wasn't actually sure at first whether it was an official representative of Sea World because the writing was very informal, but it was. I did the phone interview which was very short and simple, mostly just making sure I knew what the job was and if I had availability for their hours. Then they offered me an in-person interview. I declined because after some thought, I decided I needed to hold out for a more beneficial pay/time schedule.

Interview Questions
  • Did you read the job description?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL)

Interview

Virtual interview with MicroSoft Teams. Very quick. They just wanted to know more about you and kinda just jumped right into it. Not very difficult at all so don’t be stressed about it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (San Diego, CA)

Interview

My interviewer no-showed on my interview 3 times over the course of a month and a half - rescheduling each time. The final time, she texted me several days later to notify me she filled the position & forgot to tell me. Very unprofessional, decided to stop applying to jobs here after that experience & wasting my time.

1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 446 Interviews

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment as 74.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.11 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Food Service Attendant and Park Operations rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for SALES CLERK and Ride Operator roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment takes an average of 12 days when considering 503 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Food Service Attendant had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Park Operations roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 10 days).

Common stages of the interview process at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment according to 503 Glassdoor interviews include:

Drug Test: 19.38%