SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.2

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment.

Interview

Applied online and then was notified of a phone interview. Phone interview lasted 30ish minutes. I was then called back about a week later and told that I got the internship. Sometime during that week, I was emailed what department. I did not get the department I selected as my first choice.

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (San Diego, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they asked me to select a day. About three days later I received an email confirming the interview date I had selected. I was there at 10:00 am, the interview was at 10:20 am, they opened the door at 10:25 am. The interview consisted of splitting us up into two groups (5 and 3) than asking us to choose from a selection of stuff toys (sesame street+animals) and explain how they relate to our personality. After this we were given a group word scramble where we all solved it together. Than we were given two scenarios per group and had to explain them to the people. There are 4 other people in the room observing how you work. STUDENT WORKERS: You must be available ALL of saturday and sunday for a position to be offered to you.

Interview Questions

• If a discount was not working and a customer was complaining because of this what would you do?   Answer Question
    • If you are in charge of making the line for a ride how would you control the line if there were people not listening to you?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you were on break time and a customer told you that she had lost her wallet?   Answer Question

Photo Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (San Diego, CA).

Interview

The interview was easy, I just made eye contact and made conversation. I didn't have experience prior so I just used experience from my high school. It was mainly behavioral type questions. I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a guest spoke to you in a language you didn't speak/understand?   Answer Question

Park Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

When I applied online, I was quickly ask if I wanted to come in to an interview. I had to choose a time for a group interview. I choose 10:45 which was the last group and at the end they didn’t have job spots left
    It was a fun group interview
    They called me a couple of days later and I was offered a different job with better hours

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment.

Interview

It was relatively quick and easygoing. A group interview followed by an individual one if chosen for the position. The whole process took about an hour and a half tops.

Interview Questions

• They went around asking questions about customer service presenting several scenarios during the group interview.   Answer Question

Photographer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment.

Interview

It's a group interview and is very relaxed, dress to impress though. Make sure you try to stand out. Shake hands and remember to bring a resume, because it is a group interview, they'll ask everyone to leave the room after the interview and then call everyone back one by one.

Zoological Team Interview

Interview

I applied online and got called for an interview a few days later. It lasted about 30 minutes and was overall very easy. Asked a variety of questions. It was a one on one interview with the supervisors.

Park Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment in August 2017.

Interview

I took the online assessment and was told to schedule an interview. I called to do that and was told that I had to be at the interview THE NEXT Day and that was the ONLY DAY to interview for that position and that I would find out then and there if I was hired and would need to start TWO DAYS AFTER THAT. I drove 6.5 hours to get to the interview only to find out that all of that was bad information. The person looked truly horrified to be hearing all this. It goes without saying that my interview was essentially blown after this awkwardness. SO CRAZY UNPROFESSIONAL. Don't even bother trying here. What a waste of time.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment.

Interview

super easy group interview. Almost everyone gets hired. They make you solve a puzzle as a group. They also ask you to come up with a solution in helping a guest as a group.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Hiring process is very drawn out. Takes extended periods of time to hear anything each round. Expect at least 3 rounds! And they do not negotiate very much if you get an offer, so make sure you're okay with that before you start the process.

Interview Questions

• There are a lot of behavioral questions, such as "tell me about a time when?"   Answer Question