SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 391 of over 391 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (United States)

Interview

Standard interview. Asked questions about my experience troubleshooting and diagnosing mechanical issues in my previous work. Asked for specific examples. Images were shown and I was asked to describe what I saw. A follow-up tour of the interworkings of their rollercoasters was given.

Interview Questions
  • Was there a time where you had to work with someone you really didn't get along with and how did you handle it?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (United States)

Interview

Very easy group interview, just smile and work together :). They ask you three group questions, nothing in private. Just do your best and it will go well as long as you smile (* I was told thats all they look for)

Interview Questions
  • Build things with lego. Exaplain a situation where you had to help people

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (United States)

Interview

interview vary based on the position applying for. They ask specific job related questions and behavioral questions. typically done by human resource personnel and with manager for a higher level position than front line staff.

Interview Questions
  • describe a situation you were in when you had to deal with a challenging individual and how did you handle.

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (United States)

Interview

Very simple, not much of an interview. Asked me my availability and if I would be able to perform the functions of the job as indicated on the job description. Then asked me when I wanted to start and that was it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Interview is a group process and one of the things is picking an animal and making a 30 second presentation on why you feel like the animal. There are also four to five people in the group just watching and writing notes

Interview Questions
  • Question as to how would you respond to certain work-related scenarios

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (United States) in Feb 2021

Interview

I received an email that a SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment recruiter wanted to set up time for an interview. The recruiter did not call at the designated time. I call the recruiter and left a message and emailed as well. Initially I heard nothing back. I had spent a few hours preparing for the interview. I received an email late that night saying they called me (which they did not) asking if I had any availability the following day. I said I was wide open. I never received a response. I gave them one last shot emailing to let them know I was still interested in the position and nothing. From such a large company you would expect more professionalism from their recruiters.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

You apply online , you pick a date after the whole online application and you go for a group interview. The questions are like if you were a stuff animal what would it be and why? Pretty easy , they hire everyone

Interview Questions
  • Basic interview scenario questions like how would you deal with a upset customer ?

Application

Interview

The interview was very simple and quick. It was a group interview and it seemed that they just wanted to see how well you worked with other people as a team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL) in Jan 2021

Interview

Was really really easy.. Process and application was fast and got a interview the next day. Had me fill some stuff out and do a what describes you the most

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (United States)

Interview

Online process. It was very confusing at first and I received emails out of order. I didn’t get to even speak to a real person. It was all automated. They had you fill out a questionnaire.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 391 Interviews