Seattle Children's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Children's (Seattle, WA) in February 2018.

Interview

Easy going interview. Be prepared and confident to answer lab and phlebotomy related questions. Use experience from previous jobs for experience based and scenerio based questions. Use personal and professional references and be quick with email replies and communication between hiring staff.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here ?   1 Answer

Social Work Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Children's (Seattle, WA) in February 2014.

Interview

Contacted by phone by department manager for initial discussion on job and if it was an interest. Scheduled for an informal phone interview with manager thereafter. Then met for two separate panel style interviews within the department and team. Received a call back about a week later with the job offer.

Interview Questions

• What does diversity mean to you; applied to your work?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you've had conflict with clients or coworkers; how did you resolve this.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Children's (Seattle, WA) in May 2011.

Interview

Calm, not intimidating, fair, relaxed. I was in a conference room with my future supervisor, she was warm and welcoming. She asked fair questions about my experience, my goals in life, etc. It was pretty average as far as interviews go.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seattle Children's.

Interview

I applied for the Clinical Research Associate I position through the SCH career website. I was called to schedule an in-person interview. I met with several research fellows and the other research associates on the same day. The next week, I met with the PIs to do another interview.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions like "why do you want to work here", "how well do you work in teams", "ever had a conflict working with a team", "how do you deal with stress/failure"

There were other random questions like "what makes me unique", "what's my learning style", " best advice I've ever received"   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Children's in July 2018.

Interview

received emails, had a 25 minute phone interview a week later. had a 20 min skype interview two weeks later. interviewed by two people. was contacted/ turned down a week or two later.

Interview Questions

• why are you leaving your current job? what kind of experience do you have? do you have experience working with kids?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seattle Children's (Seattle, WA).

Interview

It began with a phone interview with the hiring manager then an in person interview with the manager and the team. The phone interview was really nice, lots of questions. It wasn't intimidating at all. I would say the most difficult part is the panel interview but that always depends on how well you do when talking in front of people. There was about 7+ people in the panel interview. With all the eyes staring at you and the awkward silence, you really have to keep the conversation going with questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current position and why? What makes you want to work at children? What regulatory experiences do you have? Have you worked with grading toxicities? How do you handle stress?   3 Answers

Clinical Research Associate I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Children's.

Interview

Did not have a phone interview. I was called for an in-person interview. It was very laid back and casual. They said they will inform me if I am selected for the next round. Haven't heard from since then.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very casual and related to my past work experience   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Seattle Children's (Seattle, WA) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. I applied via company's website and got a call from the hiring manager for an in-person interview. I did not have a HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were targeted at past experience and behavioral questions. Nothing different from other standard interviews.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Children's.

Interview

The process went over a four week span. First, I was contacted to have a phone interview with the manager of the department. This lasted 15 minutes. A few days later, I was contacted for an in-person interview with the manager. A day later, I was told I made it to the final stages, and was asked to come in for an in-person panel interview a week later. I interviewed with 15 people, over a 5 hour period. I was contacted two weeks later that I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you failed in reaching your goal.   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Children's (Seattle, WA) in January 2018.

Interview

40 minute phone interview, then an in person 40 minute. Only thing I didn't like was after the in person I never heard anything. Didn't even get a automated "you didn't get the job" email.