Seattle Children's Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 127 of over 127 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I interviewed at Seattle Children's (Seattle, WA) in Aug 2016

Interview

I interviewed before the RN residency started in 2016 so it was just the hiring manager. I believe now it is a longer process with a panel of nurse managers.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a difficult situation with a co-worker, and how you handled it. Describe for me a time when you had to adapt to a difficult situation. What did you do? Describe for me what you do to handle stressful situations. Describe for me a time when you had to delegate to a person.
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Seattle Children's (Seattle, WA)

Interview

Found the posting on a job/internship board at my university. Emailed with resume and heard back extremely quickly. Went in for one low key interview and that was it. Super easy interview process for a lab intern.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself... and do you have any questions for us?

Seattle Children's

Application

I interviewed at Seattle Children's

Interview

The person I talked with was very engaging and happy to answer any questions. There were a lot more questions than I had experienced at other interviews, but none of them were necessarily difficult. It lasted for about 20 minutes and it was overall a lovely experience.

Interview Questions
  • If I called (place of pervious employment) and asked them for one area you did well and one area you need to improve in, what would they say?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seattle Children's (Seattle, WA) in Jun 2021

Interview

Initial 15 minute phone screen with recruiter asking me regarding my experience. Recruiter said she would forward my resume to the nurse manager. Received email from nurse manager requesting phone interview. Discussed why I wanted to work at SCH and nurse manager reviewed job details. Invited to in person panel interview with staff in person and remote. Typical various questions asked - patient/customer service scenarios. Still waiting for an offer/response three weeks after interview...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seattle Children's

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seattle Children's

Interview

The panel interview consisted of two supervisors from different departments following the initial phone screen with a recruiter. The questions were presented in the STAR method and required applicants to reflect on past situations.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of when you have been innovative in past experiences.

Seattle Children's

Application

I interviewed at Seattle Children's

Interview

I had a webx interview and it was very pleasant. My initial interview was followed by a second. In the second interview I was able to meet and get to know more members of the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seattle Children's

Application

I interviewed at Seattle Children's

Interview

Applied to the job and HR contacted me within a week. I was in touch with the department within the next few days or so after that. Staff was very friendly

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have? How do you handle difficult situations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Seattle Children's (Seattle, WA) in Apr 2021

Interview

Interviewed with multiple team members the teams was super nice and allowed me to ask all the questions I had. Overall made me want to work for. I am waiting on a an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seattle Children's

Application

I interviewed at Seattle Children's

Interview

Approximately three week from application to receiving offer letter. Three rounds of interviews. Reference checks through online portal. Drug test, federal background check and immunization were all required to finalize offer.

Interview Questions
  • More conversational in the screening and second interview. Third round with team centered on budget analysis, time management and general personality/ fit questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seattle Children's (Seattle, WA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Very organized, professional and friendly. Asked detailed questions about how I handle a difficult coworker. How I respond to stress. Why I applied for a job at their organization. How punctual I am.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions and personality trait

Seattle Children's

Application

I interviewed at Seattle Children's

Interview

I thought it was great. I felt nervous but everyone was very nice. They were able to answer all of my questions and were super helpful. I was excited to accept the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 127 Interviews