Seattle Children's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Seattle Children's Interview Questions

Updated Nov 10, 2017

2.8

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Online process takes a while. Submit application, resume, answer basic interview questions, 5 references. In person interview finally scheduled. Very friendly staff and hr. Excited for interview. I will give update.

CI Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Children's (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn and was contact about two weeks later for a phone interview. Phone interview was standard questions for first interview to gauge fit for position requirements and ended with request for an in person., scheduled for one week later. In person interview was a panel of three employees and myself. Pretty straight forward, low key, very personable. Request for second interview the following week. This interview was a scenario you prepare for to show your skills for the position. I received recommendation request a few days later and an offer a few days after that.

Interview Questions

• Think of one person in your current organization that you WOULDN'T use as a reference. What is one word they would use to describe you, why do you think they'd describe you that way?   Answer Question

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Children's (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

Upon arrival you meet with security; hospital takes security very seriously. You then meet with your recruiter and they escort you to the unit. Composed of charge nurse, nurse manager, and clinical education. Recall previous work experience, work/education goals, future plans etc. Panel explains to you duties, unit expectations, schedule and orientation process. Some will even go into benefits and advantages of working there.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next year? Next three years?   Answer Question

RN Residency Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Seattle Children's (West Seattle, WA) in December 2014.

Interview

The application for the residency opened in July, and had an interview date of August 16. I received the offer to interview in mid-July. After being asked to interview, 5 references had to be submitted via the online portal. I was assigned to group 1 for interview day. We arrived at Children's, and were all shuttled downtown where the interviews took place. One interview was with unit managers, and one was with peers. Was informed about offers by 4 pm the same day. Overall process was highly organized and took ~2 months.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you encountered a change you were not expecting. How did you handle the change?   Answer Question

Service Desk Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seattle Children's (Seattle, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

Simple process starting with contact from the HR person. Followed up with 30 minute phone interview and then about a 45 minute onsite interview. Both interview sessions ended up with the same Director and Hiring Manager. They are both very nice people and easy to talk with.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about skill sets and some HR type questions   Answer Question

Dietetic Technician Interview

Application

Interview

First part of the interview was an explanation of the job and benefits. Second part was me introducing myself and my background, answering questions from the interviewer and wrapping up with my questions for the interviewer.

Mental Health Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Seattle Children's (Seattle, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was a waste of time. It was with 2 people. 1 of them was disinterested the entire time. They asked me brief and easy questions (Was I finished with my degree and licensed?) it was obvious they didn't actually look through my resume. I was only there for 10 minutes. 5 days later I got an email saying I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seattle Children's.

Interview

I applied for the Clinical Research Associate I position through the SCH career website. I was called to schedule an in-person interview. I met with several research fellows and the other research associates on the same day. The next week, I met with the PIs to do another interview.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions like "why do you want to work here", "how well do you work in teams", "ever had a conflict working with a team", "how do you deal with stress/failure"

There were other random questions like "what makes me unique", "what's my learning style", " best advice I've ever received"   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Seattle Children's (Seattle, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Panel of supervisors and pharmacy manager interview you in conference room. They all have a copy of your resume and will ask you questions about experience and yourself as a worker.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Manager, Constrution Oversight Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seattle Children's (Seattle, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

I found the job on another jobs-site and then applied online through SCH's application process. The interview process consisted of 3 Steps: 1) 30 minutes phone screen w/hiring manager (prospective supervisor), 2) 60 minute in person interview with hiring manager, 3) 60 minute panel interview with organizational peers

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest concern about taking on this job?   1 Answer