SecurAmerica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SecurAmerica Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SecurAmerica (Colorado Springs, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

They didn't ask much. I felt as if I was leading the interview. The interview was pretty basic questions. I felt I could have done better if they could have asked security related questions.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SecurAmerica.

Interview

It was easy. Basic questions about customer service and you get a date to start a 3-day unpaid training program You take an oral drug screen and fingerprints and then you're "in".

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SecurAmerica (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I called to ask about their job opportunities and they called me in the same day for an interview, and few hours later i was on a site working with no training and no knowledge of the environment. THey just needed a body for the site.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a Class D Security License   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SecurAmerica (Kissimmee, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process was quick and very informal. I applied online on there website and got a phone call three days later for an in-person interview. The interviewer was easy to talk to and he made me feel comfortable. He then took me on a tour of the property and described what I would be doing if I except the position. Once done with the tour, I excepted the position.

Interview Questions

• With all of my work experience as an office worker, why did I apply for a security officer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Groveport, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SecurAmerica (Groveport, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

I came in the next day after I got a phone call to full out paper work and take a drug test. Then the following week I started my first day on the job.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SecurAmerica (Atlanta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was cool. Filling out the application was crazy though. That was the longest application I ever filled out in my life. They asked what would I bring to the company, why did I choose Securamerica, and they asked me to describe legendary customer service. Basically what made the application so long was having to answer questions in an essay format. The entire process was very professional and everybody is in a nice shirt and tie. The whole you feel like your in way over your head. But as long as you stay focused you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my background in security. They asked why I chose Securamerica, and they also asked me to tell them about a time I experienced great customer service.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at SecurAmerica (Atlanta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

Negotiation

No negotiations, I stated what i expected and they quickly met them.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Juliet, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SecurAmerica (Mount Juliet, TN) in August 2013.

Interview

We net on the porch at Mt Juliet Cracker Barrel. Talked briefly, did drug screen and paperwork in reps car. Told to report to site office for training and orientation.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any security experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiations

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SecurAmerica in July 2013.

Interview

replied to posting got called for interview. Went to the interview filled out long application and discussed the positions available.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SecurAmerica (Tampa, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

I was called after the 2nd day I applied. The office manager was very nice and friendly on the phone and made an appointment for me to go in. I was an hour late but she was very understanding and still allowed me to interview with her. she introduced me to two other people in the office and we all spoke about the site location.

Interview Questions

• If I had a Class D license, security experience, what made me want to get into security.   Answer Question