Sendero Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 70 of over 70 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sendero

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sendero (Dallas, TX)

Interview

It was a pretty standard interview with behavioral questions. The interviewers were warm and easy going. The case study interview was harder but manageable. If you know how to market and promote a company and tips to better do so, you will be fine for that portion.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had insufficient information.
    Answer Question

Sendero

Application

I interviewed at Sendero

Interview

Three separate interviews, a case study, executive interview. Had lunch with an employee and dinner with a group of interviewees. It was a comprehensive interview and an opportunity for them to gauge how you thought on your feet and how you interacted with a group of new people

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

130 Comments

Consulting

344.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Sendero~414645
Join the conversation on

Sendero

Application

I interviewed at Sendero

Interview

3 interviews. Mostly behavioral. One case that was very simple and tech based. Not quantitative at all. Just had to be able to give strategy following any case format you have studied in the past. Shouldn’t trip people up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Sendero (New Orleans, LA)

Interview

Process is pretty transparent. They gave me a graphic that showed what to expect at each stage. I made it pass the 10 minute phone call from my recruiter and 2 hour behavioral interviews. I’m now waiting on a round table with current employees and my case interview round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sendero

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sendero in Oct 2021

Interview

attended a 10-minute initial call, then a 2-hour zoom behavioral interview, and still waiting on the 3rd case interview. Really nice people in the interview, and very useful information and technical thinking.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when you were put in a tough situation, and how did you handle it?

Anonymous Employee in Bergen op Zoom

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sendero (Bergen op Zoom) in Oct 2021

Interview

Interview process started with a 10 minute screening call with an HR recruiter. After the initial screening process there were 2 rounds of interviews. The first round consisted of 2, 1 hour long interviews in a row with current consultants at Sendero. If invited to move on there was a pre-interview dinner with a Q&A followed by another 2 interviews the next day. The first interview is behavioral questions and the second interview was a combination of behavioral and case interview. Case was very easy. Document was given with the case situation and you have 10 minutes to compile a list of questions to ask before proceeding with the project. That was the entirety of the case. There were no follow up details or questions. Finally it closes with a 30 minute meeting with a senior manager.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time your team gave up on a project and you had to finish it alone.
  • Tell me about a time you diagnosed a problem and it was right or wrong.
  • Tell me about a time when you had to complete a project without adequate information.

Sendero

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sendero in Oct 2021

Interview

Recruiter phone call to get to know you 2 hour long behavioral interviews 2 In person interview with senior manager and principal at the firm, includes a case study which is different from large firms

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sendero

Application

I interviewed at Sendero

Interview

It had two rounds. The first was more general and asked questions about my background. The second seemed to be focused more on fit. Overall, it was a very enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sendero (Austin, TX)

Interview

There is a first round and a second round. There was also an initial screening call which lasted about 10 min with the recruiter who asks basic questions to get to know you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sendero (Houston, TX) in Sep 2021

Interview

30 minute phone screening, two 30 minute behavioral interviews, final round was two more 30 minutes behavioral interviews. No case question. Everyone was very pleasant, easy to talk to. I was very interested to work there.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you used data to solve a problem Tell me about a time you had to give constructive feedback Tell me about a time you had to receive constructive feedback, and how did you react? Tell me about a time you had to streamline a process Tell me about a time you had to manage a project from beginning to end How do you connect with clients? I also compiled all of the questions from Glassdoor for ease of reference: Describe a time you had to make a decision for the betterment of your partners/group. Describe a time when you were forced to manage multiple projects at a time and had to manage your time Name a time you had to work with someone with a different opinion than you Name a time you took a leadership role when it wasn't necessarily your responsibility to aka Describe a time when you took initiative by taking on responsibility that was not your own. Tell us a challenge you faced and how you overcame it. Describe a time where you failed Describe a time when you didn't get along with someone Describe a time you were tolerant of another Tell me about a time you diagnosed a problem correctly or incorrectly. Tell me about a time everyone on the team gave up and what did you do to motivate them. Give us an example of a time you were in an unfamiliar role and what you did to overcome it. Talk about a time when you had to learn quickly. Tell me about a time thrust into an unfamiliar role or position Tell me about a time you worked hard and succeeded Tell me about a time you took action even though it wasn't your responsibility Tell me about a time you had consuming tasks arose and you had to complete it quickly Can you give me an example of a time where you had to complete a project without all necessary information? What are you passionate about? What are the pros/cons of a small management consulting firm? Large consulting firms? What do you think are the most challenging aspects of consulting? Tell me about a time you had to resolve conflict Describe a time when you made a mistake. How did you mitigate the issue and reassure the client? Tell us about a time when a project didn't go as planned? What is a project you see yourself working on? What do you know about our service lines? Tell me about a time where you expected problems and created preventative measures to avoid conflict How would you implement a CRM application? Begin with how you would choose the software through implementation.
5 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 70 Interviews

Sendero Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Sendero as 84.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.78 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Analyst and Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Associate and Associate Consultant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Sendero takes an average of 44 days when considering 86 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 28 days), whereas Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 116 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Sendero according to 86 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 33.82%