Sendero Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 59 of over 59 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sendero

Sendero

Application

I interviewed at Sendero

Interview

Several rounds (starting from college). Phone call interview, followed by an on-campus interview, ending with Dallas interviews. The Dallas interviews included three parts: a case study, luncheon, interview with C-Suite)

Interview Questions
  • Some rounds are very conversational - questions are prompts or probing questions to talk about your experience
    Answer Question

Sendero

Application

I interviewed at Sendero

Interview

Very nice people, enjoyed the process overall. Questions were redundant over the three rounds but I enjoyed speaking with everyone and hearing more about the company and details of my position.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to make a decision for the betterment of your partners/group.

Sendero

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sendero

Interview

It was relatively easy, just very long and ultimately discouraging if you don't get an offer. They make you feel extremely cared for, invested in and hopeful. I received a lot of positive verbal affirmation, but it left me wondering what went wrong in the end when I didn't get an offer. Round 1: 30-minute phonecall Round 2: 1 hr video call with behavioral questions Round 3: 2 hr video call with behavioral questions and a case study. Following the case study, the CEO (!?) popped on to discuss the company's core values and ask more about my background/personal values. It was really great talking to him. I was totally sold on the company and walked away feeling super confident and hopeful in the outcome. He was very encouraging and basically asked point-blank if I'd be willing to accept an offer—to which I said yes. Told me I was a great cultural fit and would thrive there. Then... I got an email two weeks later that I didn't get an offer. So, naturally, I was a little confused and discouraged, considering my experience was so great and I received only positive feedback. Overall, they all seemed super genuine and like they enjoyed their work. The whole process is centered around, in the CEO's words, finding individuals whose "mamas raised them right". I'd still go work for them if they made me an offer today.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you were forced to manage multiple projects at a time.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sendero (Dallas, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

Overall good experience, they were very clear about the process and timeline. People were kind and helpful through out the entire process. Good communication on HR's part. There was a case study but it was pretty simple.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you had to work with someone with a different opinion than you Name a time you took a leadership role when it wasn't neccesarily your responsibility too

Sendero

Application

I interviewed at Sendero

Interview

Starts with a general phone call in which you can ask more questions and there are future rounds as well. One of the people in the company simply spoke with me about their values.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sendero

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sendero

Interview

It was a 2 day process, dinner the evening before with a group of interviewees and interviewers, and then interviews with multiple people of various levels the next morning, with lunch nearby with a couple of the interviewers on an individual basis.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sendero

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sendero

Interview

The interview started with the a brief description of myself, and the interviewer responded with their background and current role in the company. The interview then proceeded with the asking of a series of three behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you took initiative by taking on responsibility that was not your own.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sendero (Dallas, TX) in Oct 2020

Interview

Incredibly behavioral. 3 rounds. Round 1: 30 min phone screening call Round 2: 1 hr video call just with behavioral questions Round 3: 1 hr video call with behavioral questions and really light case. The case is barely even one. I'd consider it more of a brainstorming session. No frameworks or mental math needed

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you lead a team
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sendero (Dallas, TX) in Oct 2020

Interview

1st round is a behavioral interview. The company approaches you very friendly and asks questions that will stretch your mind in thought. It is important to stay calm and answer the questions as honestly as possible.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you persuaded a group of people whose opinion differed from yours.

Sendero

Application

I interviewed at Sendero

Interview

Really enjoyable interview process. The process includes multiple rounds of interviews once you pass the resume screening. The final round included 2 behavioral interviews, a brief case-study, and a writing sample.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had multiple projects and had to manage your time.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Interviews