Sevatec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sevatec Interview Questions

2.5

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sevatec (Chantilly, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Contacted by their recruiter via email which led to a phone screening by HR. HR set up a phone interview with the VP the position would report to. Following that call, HR called back to schedule onsite interviews and determine my salary expectations.

On site was interviews were about 30 minutes each with the same VP, another Solution Architect and two other executives. I got the distinct impression one of the execs, who had recently joined the company, was trying to warn me off, as he repeatedly talked about how the company used the right phrases, but actually didn't seem to understand what they needed to do. Got the impression there is a lot of political infighting and some resource problems. Ultimately they spent far more time talking about themselves and the company, than asking me questions. Seemed to be trying to sell me.

I left with the impression that things were very positive then....crickets. I reached out to them a week later and was told they were finishing interviews and would be in touch. I lost any interest at that point.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sevatec in December 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a software developer position, and decided that Sevatec could be a good fit for me.

Overall, the interview process was unprofessional, and I got the impression that employees at Sevatec disliked their jobs. The initial step was a phone screen with the recruiter. This went ok, but when I asked about why someone would want to work at Sevatec, the recruiter gave me a generic answer about "good coworkers", making the company sound very unappealing.

After the phone interview, I got an onsite interview scheduled, but things went downhill from there. The interview was cancelled at the last minute because two of the people interviewing me were "sick". Several days later, I got an email saying that the position was no longer available, and that there was another position that would be a good fit for me. I declined, and decided to terminate the interview process.

Business/Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sevatec (Fairfax, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

Process started out great. HR was professional, conducted the phone screening. Then scheduled tech interview. Kept me engaged very well.
    But the in-person interview was a totally different story. From the start it appeared they had a candidate already in mind and the interview was just a formality. In an office building with beautiful interview room we were seated in deep club chairs and it was very hard to sit straight. One interviewer was seated like he was ready to watch a movie(I half expected him to excuse himself for popcorn from the vending machine). The other, a lady, was sitting on the edge of the chair looking waiting to end the interview from the start. I tried sitting on the edge, then tried to get comfortable by scooting back, finally chose a middle ground looking obvious I was uncomfortable, but it didn't seem to bother them as they were anyway planning on ending the interview ASAP.

I had quite a lot of experience but I had no chance to explain because the questions were very vague. The interviewers were unprepared.

HR person was super professional from the beginning.

SOC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sevatec (Morgantown, WV) in August 2016.

Interview

1. Typical Phone interview with HR initially 2. Then a technical interview over a conference call with 4 people including managers and team leads. I successful felt I did very well on the interview. After waiting 3 weeks, I was told the company recently went on a turnover and can only consider candidates with Active Clearances. The HR needs to update their candidates much sooner as I felt that was unprofessional. Typical small company mistakes.

Project Administrator Ll Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sevatec (Fairfax, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

First a recruiter contacted me about the position from indeed.com. We talked for about a week before a follow up interview was scheduled. There were two interviews in a day, really straight to the point. Both managers were warming, friendly, and welcoming.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The recruiter was helpful in making me a match for the position. Salary was negotiated

IT Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sevatec (Clarksville, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview
    Questions about personal life, job knowledge, future goals and general conversation
    Be yourself, do not lie, do not try to hard, prepare notes about the company, learn everything you can about the position.

Interview Questions

• Job Knowledge , personal life, future goals, past experiences   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sevatec (Fairfax, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

Spoke with 3 employees, to include CEO and COO. There was a technical interview that involved the CTO that went into depth of my technical knowledge as well as general client requirements gathering techniques as well as client management skills.

Information Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairmont, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sevatec (Fairmont, WV) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process starts with questions regarding current experience within the security field. Then questions regarding the TCP/IP format and network knowledge. After this the interviewer will ask questions regarding personality and why the candidate applied for the position. The interviewer is trying to get insight on the personas personality to see if they can work in a team environment effectively.

Interview Questions

• That is a SQL buffer Overflow   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sevatec (Falls Church, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

Recruited through a recruiter. Interviewed by both a VP and project manager. They have a specific interview questionnaire that the go through. I was impressed by how thorough their interview process was. Total time of interview with the VP was about an hour.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sevatec (Falls Church, VA) in July 2010.

Interview

Good chemistry, and could answer all questions presented.

Interview Questions

• always, where are you headed adn how do you plan to get there   1 Answer
    • What do you bring to the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given what I ask for in terms of conditions and salary.