Sheetz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sheetz

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview

Simple questions just to test you to ensure you are not insane. Nothing that was too out of the ordinary. Just dress normally, try to remain calm, and remember - if you got this far, you pretty much have the job.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a tough situation and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Interview

Easy, asked all questions they ask at any other interview.. very attentive and explain everything to me like what I will be doing the hours, absences occurrences and then ask me questions about myself and why I would want to work here and have ive ever did third shift

Interview Questions

• Can you work flexible hours   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview

Wasn't really that hard, I applied online and got the job 2 weeks later. They really just needed people to work at the location. It's a typical fast food industry interview.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ebensburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sheetz (Ebensburg, PA) in October 2019.

Interview

They ask you questions give you a free drink and ask you what it means to have good customer service and other similar positions. They were also very nice and respectful.

Interview Questions

• What is customer service to you?   1 Answer

Nov 20, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We’re happy to hear your interview experience went smoothly!

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

I arrived 15 minutes early to interview, checked in and ended up having to wait for an hour to actually have the interview. The manager was obviously unaware that I had a scheduled interview therefore wasn’t prepared with any questions.

Interview Questions

Sheetz Response

Nov 20, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Marketing Specialist

We are sorry to hear that your interview did not go smoothly. We would love to follow up with you regarding this situation to ensure this doesn't happen to future candidates. Feel free to contact our corporate office to receive your feedback in more detail and give us a chance to make this right!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview

The interview was quick and the manager was friendly anx made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I have got a call for a second interview this afternoon. I know a few people who work there and they said the second interview is an almost guarantee for the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking to be l ong term?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sheetz in July 2019.

Interview

It was easy and the manager was laid back and asked simple questions. Was offered the job and now just waiting for drug test tomorrow and background check. The process is easy and just be honest when it comes to the interview.

Interview Questions

Sheetz Response

Jul 18, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Marketing Specialist

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sheetz (State College, PA) in June 2019.

Interview

It was fairly easy. Applied online and received a call to schedule an interview within 2 days. After the interview, received a call within a day to tell me I was hired.

Store Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sheetz (Raleigh, NC) in June 2019.

Interview

Very quick, asked about my previous job and my views on teamwork.

Mentioned that most people ask lots of questions, seemed to like that I had none.

Very casual feel, no fancy suits or special interview room, just me and a manager in the Dine-In area.

Interview Questions

Sheetz Response

Jul 15, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Marketing Specialist

We’re happy to hear your interview experience at Sheetz was a good one and glad to have you on the team!

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollidaysburg, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Hollidaysburg, PA).

Interview

In addition to an in-person interview, there was a computer-based test with a long list of questions to gauge the employee's fit for the position. The management member who conducted the interview was professional.

Interview Questions

• How to calculate change, which coins and dollar bills should be distributed, how to react to rude customers, etc.   Answer Question