Sheetz Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 250 of over 250 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sheetz

Sheetz

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz

Interview

Used their website to find job opening/application for my area and filled out an application online. Was contacted and came in to the store to speak face to face with manager.

Interview Questions
  • Are you okay with working overnight shifts?
    1 Answer

Sheetz

Application

I interviewed at Sheetz

Interview

The interview was standard and professional. It’s an entry level position that required little to no prior work experience. The questions are tailored towards ensuring compatibility with the companies work environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sheetz

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sheetz

Interview

it was okay but i’m not sure they’re very open to teenagers who are looking for a first job. It was a hiring event so I walked in and asked for an interview they sat me down and asked some basic questions then i went in my way. got an email later saying i was rejected.

Interview Questions
  • describe a time where you were stressed out? if you messed up a customers order how would you handle the situation?

Sheetz

Application

I interviewed at Sheetz

Interview

It was a quick and easy process. They asked about my earlier experience. They also asked about my availability, earliest date I can start, and if I can cover when people call off

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sheetz

Application

I interviewed at Sheetz

Interview

Signed me up for an interview and did not tell me it was cancelled until right before. Frustrating to wait then told it was cancelled/the position was filled right before interview

Interview Questions
  • not available because did not get full interview/ offered positions later

Sheetz

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sheetz

Interview

Was called in for two interviews with the hiring manager and general manager. Interviews were relaxed and friendly, however they were 15 minutes late for the second interview. They told me that they would call me to inform me whether I was being selected by the end of the day. I received no call, no email, even a week later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sheetz

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz in Apr 2022

Interview

First was the online application. Next was an online "assesment" with one of those lengthy, waste of time personality questionnaires. Finally there was a generic phone screening with a Human Resources Business Professional (HRBP).

Interview Questions
  • Standard "how have you handled" and "how important is" fill in the blank questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chambersburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (Chambersburg, PA) in Apr 2022

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaver, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sheetz (Beaver, PA)

Interview

I received an email some time after applying to sign up for a time slot using Calendly for a zoom appointment. When I first received the link there were no days or times available, but when I checked the next day there were times. I had the meeting over zoom and the interviewer asked mostly behavior based questions. She told me that she would get back to me the next day and they did, but I did not get an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaver, PA

Application

I interviewed at Sheetz (Beaver, PA)

Interview

Ideal modes of interview preparation include reviewing employment history, researching basic company information, and rehearsing popular interview questions. Entry-level candidates should choose a business-casual outfit to wear, while applicants vying for management positions ought to secure more professional garb for the job interview. Plan to arrive 10 or 15 minutes before the scheduled interview time, as hiring managers sometimes need a few minutes to finish up current tasks before seeing applicants.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 250 Interviews

Sheetz Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Sheetz as 77.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.12 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Salesperson and Shift Supervisor rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Team Member and Sales Associate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Sheetz takes an average of 11 days when considering 273 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Cashier had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Salesperson roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 10 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Sheetz according to 273 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 24.89%