Sheetz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sheetz Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2018

2.1

Store Manager Interview

Interview

It was relatively easy. You interview with your DM, then RM, and then an HR person. They all collaborate and then determine if you are the right fit for the position. At that point you are approved for training. After your training, you have another interview with your RM.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing about your job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

I had two interviews with two different locations. The first interview i didn't get the job but the second one I did. My manager was very nice and for it to had been my very first interview I was comfortable and confident. Very easy interview!

Interview Questions

• what skills can you bring to this job?   1 Answer

Salesperson Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview

The interview process was very simple and straight forward. The management wants to know if a person has good work ethics. Good work ethics pertaining specifically to Sheetz are being able to work in a fast paced environment therefore being fast and efficient, reliable, and having good customer service skills. Good customer service is vital because Sheetz is known for their great total customer focus; want to make sure we can make customers have an excellent experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about Sheetz?   2 Answers
    • A customer is unsatisfied with the food an employee has made, how would you as a manager resolve the issue?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bethel Park, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheetz (Bethel Park, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Was called in for an interview the next day. I came in and was asked questions. It was very casual and then I was told to take a drug test and fill out paperwork to get the job. After getting the test I was sent an email to start training.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at sheetz?   1 Answer

Overnight Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

Interview

We sat down and proceeded to go through several questions mainly dealing with job experience, personal goals and expectations from the job. We ended with me asking any questions I had prepared.

Anonymous Employee in Williamsport, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Williamsport, MD).

Interview

Application followed by a call in for two interviews. I interviewed with hospitality manager first as a one on one interview and then a panel interview for my second interview with the store manager and hospitality manager. Then they sent me to a drug test and once that came back I was called in to fill out all my paper work.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted the job and what I could bring to the team   1 Answer

Sales Person Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Altoona, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

Did not get hired got referral that did not help me at all had one interview that i felt went good. I don't know what there looking for but i guess 13 years experience in a kitchen is not it. My recommendation is to keep trying for the job that's what i am going to do cant ignore me forever.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in 10 years.   1 Answer
    • Name a decision you made on the fly that turned out really well?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Scott Depot, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Scott Depot, WV) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was called in for interview the next day. Easy and relaxed interview process, was hired on the spot. Questions were not too challenging to answer.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Baltimore, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

The hiring manager and I went in the back office and talked. It was very casual, and they encouraged me to get a coffee or fountain drink while I waited to be interviewed. Most fun interview I ever had. The process itself took about an hour because the hiring manager and I kept cracking jokes.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Sheetz?   1 Answer

Data Research Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview

Well, a total waste of time. I prepared for the interview. In the beginning of the interview my interviewers said that it was the first time they were using webex and at the end of the interview they tell me I was the last person they are interviewing. They rejected me the very next day after I drove the interview so well and the reason for rejection was that they hired somebody with some logistics experience. If there is a candidate in your mind. Please do not interview others and waste their time. The position was for a data intern and they want logistics experience. Wow

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions. I drove the interview as I know what interviewers really can ask. Nothing out of the world. Basic behavioral questions   Answer Question