SiriusXM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SiriusXM Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2018

2.6

Associate Manager Interview

Interview

Took an extremely long time to hear back from any one and took a lot of follow up work. But once they were ready to hire, the process was extremely quick

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Always negotiate up.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SiriusXM (Washington, DC) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied in early/mid June. Interviewed in early July. Didn't hear anything back until mid-September telling me I was being hired for the job. I didn't think I was being considered for the job because of how long it took to get a offer back, but they told me that they were doing a lot of things to the channel and making changes.

Interview Questions

• Do you play fantasy sports?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SiriusXM (Washington, DC) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within the week by HR. Met with the channel's Executive Producer and Program Director and a lot of the interview was based on past radio experiences and how I could translate that experience. Overall, an easy interview process but lengthy hiring process.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SiriusXM (Washington, DC).

Interview

I applied online through the SiriusXM careers page. HR contacted me and I met with the Executive Producer & Program Director of the station. The interview process was smooth, but did take a bit to get the paperwork through to get hired.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep track of your responsibilities?   1 Answer

Web Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SiriusXM (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Very professional environment. Very informative of the job description and details. Provided adequate information regarding the function of the company and the capacity my department serves within the company. Discussed company benefits and incentive package as well as salary.

Interview Questions

• What would make me a valuable asset to the company?   1 Answer

Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SiriusXM (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview then in person interview. Questions consist of sql and analytics questions. Interviewed with every person in the team. There was lack of diversity in the team. They provided an offer 2 days after the interview.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SiriusXM (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

I worked as in intern for this company and received a positive review at the end of my internship. My mentor for the internship recommended me for an Executive Assistant position. I was promptly emailed back to set up an interview with the company.

A week later I was called by a human resources director and had a great phone interview. He seemed pleased and said he would email me later that day to set up an in person interview with the executive. Two weeks passed with no email so I decided to contact HR back to find the status of the job application. I was told that the Executive had not picked which applicants he would like to bring in for an interview.

I moved on, and 3 months later I got an email telling me they had hired someone for the position. I do not think they are bad people, just disorganized.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SiriusXM (Boston, MA) in July 2018.

Interview

over the phone, about 20 minutes. questions regarded what kind of computer systems i'm used to, what kind of music i like, and favorite sirius xm channels. I applied online and within a few days i was asked to take part in a phone interview. It was my first phone interview and the employer asked a lot of questions that did not really pertain to the position i wanted. In the end she said she'd call me back in a couple weeks with an answer for me. She never called back and i had to email two different people to finally get ahold of her and they told me to apply again next semester.

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SiriusXM (Irving, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume, in the interview I was quizzed about it, then was asked "just how smart are you....can you solve this riddle" questions. I feel the interview was very vague, and really did not focus on my skills.

Interview Questions

• You are given 5 balls, and one of them weighs more than the other, and you are to figure out which one weighs differently. You are also given a balancing scale, but can only use it 2 times. How do you find the 1 ball that weighs more?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SiriusXM.

Interview

2 weeks after a screening from HR, I scheduled an interview with the department. The interview was very simple, with behavioral questions and past experiences on my resume. There were also many questions that focused on excel skills. Interview lasted 25 minutes. A week later, I received a call from HR giving me an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with Excel? Be specific with what you did with the program.   Answer Question