SiriusXM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SiriusXM Interview Questions

Interviews at SiriusXM

2.5

Ad Sales Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SiriusXM.

Interview

3 phone calls, first with hr and then with director, pretty simple, just wanted to get to know applicant. Process took about a month in total. No comment on anything else

Interview Questions

• Please share what you know about SiriusXM + Pandora and why you are interested in our internship program.
      Please share why you applied to this internship position.
      Please share where you attend school, what your major is, and your date of graduation.
      What marketing experience do you have and how do you think it would apply to this role?
      Talk to us about a project you had to manage and how it prepared you for this role.
      Please share why you are specifically interested in the Ad Sales Marketing team.
      If you applied to more than one internship position, please rank the positions from most interested to least interested.   Answer Question

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Had quite a bit of back and forth with a recruiter at SiriusXM. They missed the first call that they scheduled and then missed the second rescheduled call. Then they ghosted me. If you don't want to continue the interview process just let me know. Pretty disrespectful.

Music Programming Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SiriusXM (New York, NY) in July 2020.

Interview

Super easy and quick. I had two phone calls with the hiring managers and then a phone call with my potential manager on the job. Everyone was extremely responsive and kind and professional. Sirius is a great company with great people!

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SiriusXM.

Interview

Applied online, had a video interview, took a while to hear back for a phone interview with HR. Then I had a phone interview with the specific department. Once I did the phone interview I didn't hear back for over a month despite reaching out. Eventually they let me know a few months later they went with an internal hire.

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SiriusXM (Washington, DC) in May 2020.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter about the position and my requirements. They told me what the process would be and what I should talk about if a hiring manager were to interview me. The process sounded very long where the interviews would go through a hiring manager, a whole team, and a VP. Unfortunately, I was not selected to move on to the first interview which is disappointing with how enthusiastic I was about the position and how the job requirements matched what they were looking for on my resume.

Coordinator, Talk Programming Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SiriusXM.

Interview

Multiple calls from managers, kind on the phone. Very thorough and clear about department goals and position expectations. I applied and waited for about three months for a call back. The process was lengthy, fyi.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SiriusXM (New York, NY) in April 2020.

Interview

Very straight forward, Applied online, Internal recruiter reached out to schedule a phone interview about two - three weeks later. Phone screen was quick, went well, and then they set up time for a zoom call with the hiring manager, pleasant conversation with the hiring manager all went well told me the recruiting process takes a long time to be patient. Waited a week or so a followed up with the recruiter, no response. Probably followed up about 3 or 4 times with no answer back. I know the hiring manager mentioned the recruiting process takes a long time but its been like 3 months with no update or response. Quite disrespectful to have a candidate go through the entire interview process and not even respond to an email checking in on the status.. such a shame as I was really a fan of their product

Interview Questions

• Why Sirius XM?
      How many projects do you typically manage at one time?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Phone calls with several advisors. There was about three calls total. I had calls with three different members of the team I would be interning for as well as HR

Client Services Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SiriusXM.

Interview

initial interview are video responses. You are given a certain amount of time answer each question. You are not allowed the opportunity after you answer to go back and change your response.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you made a mistake. How did you fix it?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SiriusXM in March 2020.

Interview

Did a recorded online interview, call with HR, calls /zoom with two managers. Pretty relaxed and the people are very laid back and friendly. It took a few weeks in between the recorded interview and phone interviews.