Software AG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Software AG Interview Questions

Interviews at Software AG

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Software AG (New York, NY) in December 2018.

Interview

1st round technical apti 10 qtns..and second round will be technical face to face.they check your logic mainly just loops and operator.thn faceto face 2 there they puzzele and some qtions on arrya.. which i dint clear

Interview Questions

• how to find frequency of character in arrya.puzzele of lamp   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Software AG (Reston, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

Did a phone screening with HR then met with the director at their office. It started off with an Excel test. Interview wasn't anything special; I was asked if I was familiar with any marketing terms, why I wanted to pursue this field, etc. More talking on the interviewer's part than mine but it was due to nerves. When the interview ended, I was asked if I had any questions. I could tell right away that I didn't get it, I could tell from her face and tone.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Software AG (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Series of interviews 8 in total that were a combination of telephone and face to face. It was a broad perspective of sales, presales and management personnel looking to see if this was a good fit

Interview Questions

• How would I get into the CIO office?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Software AG (Reston, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

Very informal, unstructured, good give and take. The company did a good job selling themselves as a company - they covered topics such as corporate growth, their vision, plans, etc. They also did a good job motivating the candidate to apply by describing the benefits, career plan, etc.

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Software AG.

Interview

Got a phone call from HR telling me that they would like to interview me and asked me about the available dates for phone screening. Didn't ask me a lot of questions. She arranged an interview with a technical lead manager which this role do not report directly but closely collaborate. Since I had background in database, she asked me a lot of questions on the topic. The interviewer asked me until I couldn't answer the questions. So I returned asked her about the role and she sounded very reluctantly to answer my questions about the role I'm interested in it. She ended the call saying "you will hear from the management".

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Software AG (Reston, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone Screen with Recruiter then face to face with Hiring Manager and two current SDRs and finished with phone interview with RVP. Overall great experience in which every interviewer made a great effort to get to know you better. I was very impressed with the culture of the company and the professionalism of each interviewer. Overall a great opportunity for someone looking to start a long term career in sales.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Software AG (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

the process was lengthy. During the process a few layers of sales management were relieved of their roles therefore no directing hiring manager. Question I had is why continue the process with me if they terminated two layers between me and the them?! I pulled out and they made a decision to hire management before moving forward with me.

Interview Questions

• the questions were drilling me about longevity. A lot of sales situational.   1 Answer

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Software AG (Reston, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a good mix of business and technical interviews. It spanned peers as well as management and also gave a good view of day to day activities and expectations.

Interview Questions

• Draw one of your more challenging architecture solutions   Answer Question

Senior Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Software AG (Reston, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

online application review, Phone screening, HR interview, Technical interview, Face to Face interview, Background check etc.
    During interview I was asked about my previous work experience and knowledge about software AG products.

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous work experience.   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Software AG in May 2018.

Interview

It took 1 week. First, phone interview with questions from resume and basic concepts. I dint get any response from them for more than a week. So, i emailed them and finally they told the position is filled.