Software Paradigms Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Software Paradigms Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2017

2.8

Test Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Software Paradigms in December 2016.

Interview

Got call through employee reference. Interview was scheduled after a week. Phone interview. Standard questions to evaluate situational and behavioral skills for an onsite test lead. Questions regarding how I handle deliverables from offshore, dealing with tough client, estimations and commitments, process related questions. Interviewers were knowledgeable enough to rate my answers.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding how I handle deliverables from offshore, dealing with tough client, estimations and commitments.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Software Paradigms in January 2016.

Interview

Had Phone interview followed by Skype
    After SPI is satisfied with Interview process they had one more round of interview with End Client.
    They took time in Transferring the VISA which took total of 3 - 4 weeks

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Software Paradigms (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Short and direct with standard questions. The people are nice and easy to contact. I had a phone interview followed by a face to face meeting followed by an offer.

Support Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Software Paradigms (Rogers, AR) in March 2014.

Interview

Very comfortable setting, good hiring manager who wanted to just talk and get a good feel of the person he was interviewing. No hard questions, more so what would you do scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you dealt with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Software Paradigms (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

Initial phone screen with hiring manager and was submitted and scheduled for a face to face interview with the CEO. Do not go into this interview without doing your homework. He likes to know that you actually have interest in what they are about and want to contribute and not be a fly on the wall. Very strait forward process, questions were not too tough if you are actually qualified and do your research on the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about SPI?
      Elaborate on experience within the field in which applied.
      How you will contribute to the comany.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Minimal negotiation but wiggle room in there if you are worth it.

Development Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I interviewed at Software Paradigms (Atlanta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

Simple HR interview about my experience and education, followed by a set of technicql questions about coding and scenario based questions from an offshore employee. Final interview with a technical recruiter and actual prod support lead. This was a combination of technical questions and questions on the experience I has with my previous projects.

Business Intelligence Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Software Paradigms (Mysore (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Total 2 Skype rounds were happened for a long period and one HR Round,After finishing the all rounds they said Project was went on Hold.

If the project is on Hold from the client then why the Interview process has happened,wasting of time.

Interview Questions

• Complete Technical from Scratch and Projects over view.   1 Answer

.NET Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Software Paradigms in October 2015.

Interview

There were total three rounds of interviews.
    First two of them was Skype + telephone. Last one was only telephonic.
    I was agreed to work from India location for first couple of months and then deport to Australia.
    I managed to clear all the rounds which they confirmed via email. However, at last moment, I was told that client wanted someone who has been employee of their organization for at least 4 months can be allowed to work with the client in Australia. I was not satisfied with this answer.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions were mostly like C#/Asp.net basics, for e.g. machine.config vs web.config, exception handling. Then, on WCF (RestFul Services), for e.g. advantage of deploying in IIS, what are CRUD operations, difference between data & message contract, three layered architecture etc...   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Software Paradigms (Mysore (India)).

Interview

worst experience ever.

Got selected by asking basic programs of prime no, even n odd etc.

Didn't joined because of the 3 years bond.
    Bond of 3 years is a major issue , bond amount was itself of 1 lakh Rs. with a package of 2 lah only

Interview Questions

• even odd, prime number etc basic c programmes   1 Answer

Associate Testing Engineer Interview

Interview

Aptitude round followed by GD.. We were to report at the office the coming week where we had a round of technical, followed by aptitude( CoCubes) and a final round of essay writing. Technical round was more about C,C++ and some parts of SQL. Interview panel was calm and good. Mysore is an awesome place to be if you are given with an offer do accept it.

Interview Questions

• Why testing and not development? Will you do any development projects   1 Answer