SolarFlare Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at SolarFlare Communications

Manager Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SolarFlare Communications (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Terrible. Long, sophomoric questions. Worse than the interview process, is the onboarding,. being given tasks without proper tools, min training, woefully archaic HR systems that discriminate against certain protected citizens and candidates.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SolarFlare Communications (Irvine, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Very productive interview with Accounting Manager and Controller. Once proceeded to CFO interview, she was combative and insecure and came off as arrogant and was afraid of losing her job to interviewee.

Interview Questions

• Explain the deferred rent process and how the Leasehold Improvements tie in to the process.   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SolarFlare Communications (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter initially. I then had a telephone interview with the hiring manager. This covered a lot of background stuff including a description of the company, the aims of the team I would be joining and some details about their testing methodology. The next step would have been a face to face interview however as they were assembling a team with a variety of skills I ended up being declined before that stage

Architect Interview

Interview

technical discussion with a head of software development, held individually in a small room. you should write a code on a whiteboard while he's watching that. offices are in Cambridge, rather close to city centrre

Interview Questions

• insert an element into linked list depending on a boolean function return   Answer Question

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SolarFlare Communications (New Delhi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

average experience. just one interview, c test etc.
    Appear good at start, but does not relate to actual work required to be performed.
    It would have been better to align the interview with the actual work expectations.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SolarFlare Communications (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview consisted of 3 stages lasting approximately an hour each. It began by walking around the office building, looking at the server technologies in use etc.. I suspect a quick question here would be nice and show that the interviewer is knowledgeable on servers.

Afterwards, salary expectation was first discussed, followed by more technical issues. Data structures, NIC technology specifics etc

Be prepared for anything.