Sonic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sonic Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2018

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sonic (Greenwood, IN) in January 2018.

Interview

This was the worst interview I could have ever had. There wasn't even an interview, actually. The interviewer wasn't at work when I had my interview scheduled. I would have appreciated it if they had called to cancel and reschedule at lest.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sonic (Shreveport, LA) in December 2017.

Interview

interview lasted about 10 minutes. very nice manager. scheduled a second interview a few days later, will go tomorrow and hopefully get offered a job. i highly recommend for anyone to apply for this employer

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at sonic?   1 Answer

CarHop Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonic.

Interview

I applied using Snagajob and was called the same day. The interviewer was pretty casual friendly I was asked to come a second interview and was offered a position

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Sonic?
      What are your personal weaknesses?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonic.

Interview

I applied to the job through an online listing and was called in for an interview with the hiring manager a few days later. Didn't get an offer or a call back.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this job? Why do you want to work for this company?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sonic (Virginia Beach, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

After submitting an online application on MyPeopleMatter, I got a notice about open interviews being held on Saturdays from 10am-11am. I called ahead of time to ask where to wait for the open interview and was told to wait at one of the tables on the patio. I got there around 10am and the manager came out not long after. It turns out that they were very short-staffed so my interview was very quick. The manager asked what hours I could work and if I was still in high school (this is my first job). He then told me he would send me an email to complete the orientation process on MyPeopleMatter. I got lucky this interview as it was very fast and no confusing questions were asked.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duncan, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sonic (Duncan, SC) in October 2017.

Interview

Received a call the day after I put in application from current store manager. Did a brief phone interview and asked if I could do a phone interview later in the day with area manager as well. They did a three way call 20 minutes later and did phone interview. Explained how I would be a manager in training in Charlotte and that they would send me an email with next step instructions. Never received email. Tried calling the general managers number a week later to check in. Called the store a week after and when he answered the phone, as soon as I mentioned my name he hung up. I thought it was accidental so I tried calling back. Nobody answered.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Page, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sonic (Page, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

Quick verbally and some reading in employees handbook with signature after every page and some computer work. It all took about an hour and nothing was really explained and no one really follows the handbook.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartsville, SC

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sonic (Hartsville, SC).

Interview

I applied for the car hop position online within three days I was called in for an interview. I met with the person over hiring and we talked for about 20 minutes or less. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit at Sonic?   1 Answer

Car Hop Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sonic.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call to set up an interview. Got rejected halfway through because they don't accept seasonal workers. Would be nice if they indicated the requirement somewhere.

CarHop Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonic.

Interview

It was a group interview. Asked you simple questions about customer service. Your experience if you have any experience. You do a skate test to see if you can move around in them.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you are bored?   1 Answer