Sonic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sonic Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2018

1.6

Crew Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sonic.

Interview

Easy interview, offered a job on the spot. The manager appeared nice but turned out to be crazy. Had trouble getting in touch with them but once I did the process went smoothly

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sonic (Jackson, MS).

Interview

Interview was easy did a tour of the store while waiting in the dm to arrive. Once he arrived we talked about the company and he submitted a background check

CarHop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sonic (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2018.

Interview

I went in about 10 minutes early and had an interview with the supervisor outside. He talked to me a little about my past experience and told me my starting pay and that he was looking for somebody who was punctual reliable, and good at handling customers. He seemed pretty happy when I said I wanted to skate. Overall a very easy interview, and I start in just a few days!

CarHop/Fountain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sonic (Austin, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online I got a call back in two days. I missed the call and called back and got schedule in to come three days later for a interview. Not hard at all, my interviewer was doing all the talking. He just told me the rules about no piercings, no nails and that he’s the only one that can yell at you lol it was quick and easy.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sonic.

Interview

The interview was amazing, was hired on the spot, but I didn't have my birth certificate. I was supposed to start the Friday the week I was hired, couldn't start because I still didn't have it. I finally got it and my Ssn ordered, took a week to be able to go in and finally drop it off. It's been almost a week now and I still haven't even started the training, I have a gut feeling I won't ever start. I feel lied to and I am so mad because this would have been my first job. I really need a job and I am very disappointed, had my hopes up for no reason. Hopefully I can apply to other places and get the job but I have a gut feeling I will not find a job for another couple of months. That really scares me because I desperately need the money, so upset and will probably never order at sonic.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arkansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sonic (Arkansas City, KS) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was very easy I just walked in she asked me very easy questions like how old I was because someone before me came in and looked older but wasn't she asked what I did at dollar tree if I can handle fast paced and what to do if a customer has a complaint and if I get flustered or stay calm,and that day I was hired and worked the next day.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sonic (Bellevue, NE) in March 2018.

Interview

I walked in had to wait about 30 minutes while crew members just ran around and gave me weird looks. When the regional manager finally showed up he asked a few questions but spent of the time trying to figure out if me being in school and having a son would be an issue. It was incredibly unprofessional, but maybe that's all fast food.

Interview Questions

• Can you balance a full time job, being a mom, and being school?   1 Answer

Car Hop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sonic (Augusta, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

Very Quick interview , the person who interviewed me was very polite. They asked me simple questions , I answered very intelligently. I got an callback in about a week.

CarHop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sonic (Greenwood, IN) in January 2018.

Interview

This was the worst interview I could have ever had. There wasn't even an interview, actually. The interviewer wasn't at work when I had my interview scheduled. I would have appreciated it if they had called to cancel and reschedule at lest.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sonic (Tulsa, OK) in January 2018.

Interview

Very quick! Called my references before my interview so just had to answer a few basic questions such as my availability and my performance under pressure. Told me the shift I would primarily be working on