Sonic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sonic

1.6

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Joplin, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sonic (Joplin, MO) in June 2020.

Interview

Very unprepared. Came in five minutes early and probably waited that five minutes for them to prepare the interviewer. Walked outside one of the doors with the manager in training and the co-manager. They told me about the job and asked me whether I could handle it.

Interview Questions

• What is one stressful experience you've had and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

CarHop Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonic.

Interview

Very quick and easy. The interview was conducted on the patio and I was offered a job on the spot. The manager was friendly to someone with no experience. There was a quick math question regarding money handling.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Sonic?   1 Answer

CarHop Interview

Interview

Got a call back after submitting my resume within a week. Interviewed on site and was offered the job after the interview. Was able to start work the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Interview

Interview was scheduled for 4, but wasn’t interviewed until about 4:20. It was super easy, asked basic questions about my availability and past experience. I was offered the job on the spot.

Fountain Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

You'll get a raise 9 bucks an hour if you finish the trial period. Starts at 8. It was fast put in the a job application at night. Next day got an interview.

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ardmore, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sonic (Ardmore, AL) in September 2019.

Interview

She was a very fast talker, but she always smiled. The interview was less than five minutes. Even though I did not get the job, this was my first job interview and I thank her for it.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do?
      How will you benefit us?
      Available during weekends?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hallsville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sonic (Hallsville, TX) in August 2019.

Interview

It was very brief, very casual. More like talking to a friend than anything else. She asked a little about my preferred hours, about my previous experience. Wasn’t bad. Good for anxious people.

Interview Questions

• What kind of hours are you looking for?   1 Answer

Skating Car Hop Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sonic.

Interview

I applied and was immediately called for interview. The interviewer was really nice and positive and the interview went very well. I was called a week later for onboarding and filled out the paperwork a few day after.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellicott City, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sonic (Ellicott City, MD) in June 2019.

Interview

Manager was very friendly. The interview lasted no longer than 10-15 minutes. He read questions from a piece of paper and wrote them down. The interview was conducted in the dining area. I had a resume ready but they had it printed out from when I submitted it online.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply at Sonic?   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sonic (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2019.

Interview

Came in through a Staffing Agency, Was screened and then interviewed at Sonic. Amazing experience, The program manager told me everything i needed to know about the Job descriptions as well as team expectations. I felt very comfortable and excited as opposed to been nervous.
    Honestly this is perhaps one of the best interviews I have had, It felt like a conversation than an Interview. My Advice is simply for you to be yourself and be confident.

Got a follow up call three days later about my availability and if I had any questions about the Job description. Got an offer same day!
    Pretty great experience (All done in a week)

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with system integration and implementation?   1 Answer
    • What is your Availabilty?   1 Answer
    • What challenges did you face when working on an IT Project?   1 Answer