Sonic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sonic Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Rockwall, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonic (Rockwall, TX).

Interview

It was quick and easy; the manager was needing more car hops that were quick, approachable, and can handle intense situations. It took place inside the back area of the Sonic.

Interview Questions

• Transportation, worked at a sonic before, and how soon could I work   1 Answer

Car Hop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prattville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sonic (Prattville, AL) in March 2017.

Interview

After filling out a "questionnaire", for lack of a better term, the manager brought it back to me and told me I "failed it and that she could not interview me. Very strange.

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sonic (Springfield, OR).

Interview

Really fast if a friend refers you they hire you on the spot usually it took a day to do paperwork and watch videos then next couple days show you how its done an leave you by yourself

Interview Questions

• How flexible is my schedule   1 Answer

Car Hop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sonic (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I submitted my application online, then went in for an interview on a drop in day. On Fridays, the Sonic I applied to had walk in interviews, where you'd speak to the manager about that position.

Interview Questions

I found a job that has a higher pay

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cocoa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonic (Cocoa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online like 3 weeks before I was called. After I got the call 2 days later I had my interview. Most of the questions were basic information about me that she probably needed to know so she could right it down. It was simple things like, do you have experience, do you have any work experience, how old are you, if you were to work here what size shirt would you wear. There were literally only 2 interview questions that were asked. Anyway, I was told I'd get a call by the end of the day, but I never was contacted until the next day in the afternoon by text asking if I was still interested. I was told to come in the next day which I did, but I only signed papers and was sent back home since they weren't busy enough that day to train me. That day they didn't have any shirts for me or anything until the next day and they were way too big. I was never asked about a drug test or anything and my hours weren't discussed I was basically just thrown in. I tried to talk to the manager about my availability but she never got around to changing anything. My experience could've been way better since they didn't seem to be too professional or too organized.

Anonymous Employee in Natchez, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sonic (Natchez, MS) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and it took 2 weeks to get a call back. The manager asked me to come on a early Satuday morning. She was very nice. She asked a few questions and i started my job that following week.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

The hiring process is to get to see who you are. It is a very friendly type of interview. They want to know what type of work environments you have been in the past. Also what you are involved with at school

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sonic (Glendale, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied onlinre and got a call back about two weeks later. When I arrived the Manager was finishing up a interview before mine. When she was done I waited for five minutes and she came out to ask me questions. She looked young and was easy to talk to, felt like a friend. Oooh and she's worked there fot 10 years ! It was her first job when she was 16 she said she loves it. But I was offered the job and Im ready to meet great people like her... I hope

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sonic (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was very efficient, quick and open.

Phone interview was more technical. Questioning was very targeted to how my skills and abilities could solve their needs for the position.

Onsite interview was more character related. Questioning started pretty light but built to some very intricate and long questions.

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sonic (Belton, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online, being called the next day to schedule an Interview. I scheduled the interview to be right after school. Whenever I got to the restaurant, I was told to wait outside for about 5 minutes. After that 5 minutes I was seen by a nice lady who interviewed me in the back of the restaurant. She asked me pretty easy questions, putting me at ease.