South Bay Community Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

South Bay Community Services Interview Questions

Interviews at South Bay Community Services

2.2

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at South Bay Community Services.

Interview

The interview was extensive in describing the position and expectations of the job. The interviewer was a clinician with many years of experience directly working in early intervention with family and children in the community. All questions the interviewee had were answered with patience and efficiency.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable taking on a role that requires you to challenge another professionals clinical judgement in a way that is well received and collaborative?   Answer Question
    • Described a difficult situation faced clinically and how you managed it.   Answer Question

Staff Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at South Bay Community Services (Worcester, MA) in November 2018.

Interview

I had one phone interview and one in person interview. The in person interview was done by the clinical director. There didn’t seem to be any difficult questions, mostly seeing what populations you’ve worked with. Overall, wonderful interview and hiring process.

Mental Health Counselor Interview

Interview

Face to face interview following a phone screen from recruiting agency. Interview was done with clinic managers. Job offer and hiring was extensive process if clinical. Must attain a certification for Massachusetts in order to work with children.

Counselor Interview

Interview

Overall ample. Some confusion at first. Overall a very helpful a wise option . It was hard to keep track of the training process at first. I learned a lot as my first clinical job in the area.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at South Bay Community Services in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online. A day after my application was submitted I received and email asking if I was available for a phone interview. The job was explained during the phone interview and then I was offered in person interview following the phone interview

Family Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at South Bay Community Services in April 2018.

Interview

Submitted resume online and received a call from HR an hour or two later. Had a phone call with HR later that day. Scheduled an interview with the manager a week later.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a crisis? How do you build rapport with families?   Answer Question

Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at South Bay Community Services.

Interview

interview was pretty simple. They asked my why I was interested. What my experience has been working in the field. What my preferred demographic is, and when I could start.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I had any preferences of population I would want to work with.   1 Answer

Family Service Provider Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dorchester, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at South Bay Community Services (Dorchester, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Heard back within a few days with a phone screening, then scheduled a face-to-face interview for a week later. The interview felt very casual and lasted about an hour. There were basic interview questions along with explaining how the job worked (pay, benefits, the day to day schedule).

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have? Greatest weakness and strength? What is an issue you struggled with in a previous position and how did you overcome it? Have you worked with families before?   Answer Question

Clinician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at South Bay Community Services.

Interview

The interviewer e-mailed two hours before to confirm a phone interview. I confirmed and she replied that she will call me at that time and is looking forward to speaking with me. I waited for thirty minutes. and no call..an hour..no call..it has been two weeks and still have not heard anything. She did not e-mail or call to apologize or reschedule. Very unprofessional. I have heard that this agency is unorganized but I was giving them the benefit of the doubt. They proved to me why they have this reputation.

In Home Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Attleboro, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at South Bay Community Services (Attleboro, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

The hiring manager for the in home team gave a thorough explanation of CBHI services and its history. We discussed the benefits and pay scale thoroughly. They work on an incentive base pay system with a base salary and additional done if clinical hours exceed 25.