South Bay Community Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

South Bay Community Services Interview Questions

Interviews at South Bay Community Services

2.2

Clinician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at South Bay Community Services.

Interview

The interviewer e-mailed two hours before to confirm a phone interview. I confirmed and she replied that she will call me at that time and is looking forward to speaking with me. I waited for thirty minutes. and no call..an hour..no call..it has been two weeks and still have not heard anything. She did not e-mail or call to apologize or reschedule. Very unprofessional. I have heard that this agency is unorganized but I was giving them the benefit of the doubt. They proved to me why they have this reputation.

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at South Bay Community Services (Worcester, MA).

Interview

Admin was disorganized. Waited in a room for over 20 minutes. While waiting- I heard a staff member yell at a child- mind you a toddler. Discussed how great they were for three hours (red flag) and barely asked me any questions. Laughed when I required they pay more than 30,000 even though I have a Masters- and yet told me I would need to take on at least a dozen clients. I figured out they were not ethical before the interview ended. Towards the end of the interview- the interviewer walked me aroudn the facility and began bad-mouthing one of their clients-again- a toddler- with a lead teacher.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing. Interviewer praised theirself and company for three hours   Answer Question

I declinded as soon as I left with an email

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at South Bay Community Services in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online. A day after my application was submitted I received and email asking if I was available for a phone interview. The job was explained during the phone interview and then I was offered in person interview following the phone interview

Occupational Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at South Bay Community Services.

Interview

Contacted by phone to learn more about the position which was helpful going into the interview. The interviewer was very nice and informative, provided information about the pay scale, and then brought me on a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at South Bay Community Services.

Interview

sent in resume and quickly had interview scheduled

Mental Health Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brockton, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at South Bay Community Services (Brockton, MA) in August 2012.

Interview

I skipped the traditional interviewing process due to a networking referral. I was given a lot of information about benefits and "work culture" and social aspects but not about the company or the actual position. be proactive by asking for specifics about the job and read everything very carefully. ie. health insurance structure

Interview Questions

• no questions during my interview since it was more of a "you are hired" meeting due to the nature of my referral   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation possible

Mental Health Counselor Interview

Interview

Face to face interview following a phone screen from recruiting agency. Interview was done with clinic managers. Job offer and hiring was extensive process if clinical. Must attain a certification for Massachusetts in order to work with children.

Treatment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at South Bay Community Services (Lowell, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

Was called up a day after applying. Friend HR recruiter guy, then was scheduled an interview after being asked several questions. Upon arriving, there was one friendly receptionist, and then finally I meet the interviewer. Seems emotionless and cold, didn't seem friendly at all. Was introduced to another member of the team. She was friendly, but seemed to have no say in the matter. After the interview was over, which ended rather quickly and the guy seemed eager to get me out of the door. Gave me a cold goodbye and said he would contact me in a few days. Never did, and I had to call back. The same guy, with the same emotionless, unfriendly tone, said HR would get back to me. So they did shortly after, and was rejected. It ended up being a learning experience for my first job interview, which was a necessary factor.

Staff Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at South Bay Community Services (Worcester, MA) in November 2018.

Interview

I had one phone interview and one in person interview. The in person interview was done by the clinical director. There didn’t seem to be any difficult questions, mostly seeing what populations you’ve worked with. Overall, wonderful interview and hiring process.

Staff Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brockton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at South Bay Community Services (Brockton, MA) in July 2011.

Interview

I met with a supervisor who was on the team (Duel-Diagnosis) I would be joining. This team was not specified though mentioned in the interview. She was welcoming and very good with explanations and I was disappointed she ended up leaving less than a year after I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you could help clients?   1 Answer