Spirit Halloween Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Spirit Halloween

1.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 241 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (United States)

Interview

Very informal. Like it didn’t matter at all. Had to search for the manager on my own in the store and after finding him stocking shelves he took a 3 minute break, asked me a couple shallow questions, and sent me on my way.

Interview Questions
  • How much time can you commit?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (United States)

Interview

I had a pleasant interview experience. The interviewer was friendly and the interview itself was pretty casual. It was at most 10 minutes and mostly questions concerning availability. I eventually declined the offer because I found a place to work in a better location for me.

Interview Questions
  • Your weekly availability and if you are willing to work on demand (be called in)
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (United States)

Interview

I submitted my resume and heard from them in about 1 week. They brought me in for an interview and basically hired me on the spot. It seems like they were short staffed

Interview Questions
Spirit Halloween
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (New York, NY) in Oct 2020

Interview

Very rushed, felt like I was in sped round of family feud and I wasn’t very comfortable. It was just very fast maybe like a minute long so there isn’t much to describe honestly

Interview Questions
Spirit Halloween
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (United States)

Interview

Very relaxed. Simple questions about experience and desire to work. I was also asked some general morality questions. Was over in less than 10 minutes. Took place in person at the location I applied for.

Interview Questions
Spirit Halloween
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (United States)

Interview

interview was fast and not too difficult. Good place for teens to work as it is fun and you can interact with a lot of different people and the job is not too difficult.

Interview Questions
Spirit Halloween
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (United States)

Interview

It was very quick, come ready with answers so you're not left with plain answers on the spot. He asked me what my strengths and weaknesses were. It was an easy interview but I didn't have my answers ready.

Interview Questions
  • Also asked me what would I do if I had a customer complaint while there was a large line behind them and all the managers are busy, I'm the only one on the floor.
Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (Las Vegas, NV) in Sep 2020

Interview

I submitted my online application on September 17 and got a phone call a week and a half later on September 30. I was asked if I could start tomorrow afternoon.

Interview Questions
  • Are you available tomorrow afternoon ?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (United States)

Interview

I've interviewed three years in a row for this position and it has always been easy. Never got quizzed on any of the stiff questions you're supposed to expect in retail such as, "What is your weakness?" or "Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer." They seem to largely go by your resume and when you meet in person, it's mainly to gauge your availability and go over the job requirements. I'm guessing it's because they need to find help quickly in a short span of time. I still do my due diligence, prepare myself for a thorough interview in case, and dress well. All the interviewers I've had were friendly and exuded the energetic, fun culture of the company.

Interview Questions
  • "How do you best handle a customer that's being difficult, rude, or angry?"
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bell Gardens, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (Bell Gardens, CA) in Aug 2020

Interview

It was quite simple and fast. All I had to do was upload my resume, create a password for my account, and fill in the necessary questions according to myself, desired job schedule, education, and other areas.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 241