Spirit Halloween Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spirit Halloween Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (Walnut Creek, CA).

Interview

Applied online for dofferer locationa. Took almost a month to get a text message from walnut Creek spirit halloween about a interview. Showed up did a fast interview about 5 mins and was hire on spot

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview took about an hour, and was held in the store. The manager sat down with me and went through a checklist interview consisting of questions about work ethics, supervision styles, and experience

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a situation where you were asked to do something you were uncomfortable with."   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleburg Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (Middleburg Heights, OH).

Interview

Very Easy Walked In Talked For 10 Minutes, Asked More Personality Questions Than Anything Else. Explained The Position And Talked On Phone Alot But Overall Okay Easy Very Quick And Smooth

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (Portland, OR) in September 2016.

Interview

I was called to walk in for an interview a week after applying online. Very, very easy interview, with no typical interview questions. I gave basic information about when I can work and whether or not I'm still in school. The store I had the interview in had opened that very day, so my interview was in the middle of the store, but since there were no questions that I had to really think too much about, I did not care much. Interview lasted about 10 minutes and I was told that I was hired at the end of the interview. Nice, simple process.

Anonymous Employee in Schererville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (Schererville, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied to Spirit Halloween last Saturday, and I called Wednesday. They told me they haven't gone over the applications yet and to call again tomorrow. So, Thursday, I called and she asked me a couple questions while looking over my application. Then told me to come in for an interview Friday at 12:30 p.m. She asked me a few questions, then started talking to me casually. Then by the end of my interview told me she was going to give me a chance and hired me. (:

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (Boca Raton, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a caller from the manager later that same day to come in for the interview the next day! The interview was short, simple, and direct. The manager asked general interview questions and informed me on things I needed to know if I were hired. The day after the interview I told that I was hired! I began working a few days later.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

Interview

Walk into store, go to back room. Interview is short and they ask a few simple questions on work experience, work ethic and availability. Mine was in the stock room.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you've volunteered.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you worked in a group, failed at a project and hard to start again.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you've gotten someone to do something they didn't want to do.   Answer Question
    • Have you shopped at Spirit before?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work with Spirit?   Answer Question
    • What's your favorite part of the store?   Answer Question
    • What's your least favorite part of Spirit?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied in early September and got a call the next day. They scheduled an interview with me and I came in 2 days later. Wasn't much of an interview as the only questions the manager asked me was what my customer service skills were and my availability. Overall very easy process

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

Interview

Very simple. Applied online and then got a call back the same day to schedule an interview the next day. Interviewed the best day and then two days after that I got a call saying that I was hired. Went to the store a day after that to register for direct deposit and that usual stuff when you get a new job. And then a day or two after that, I started working. Direct questions that were to the point. Manager was nice and asked the usual questions that you would normally get at an retail job interview. Asked about any previous experience and what you can bring/contribute to the store and the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

the interview process was very straight forward I spoke to store manager then district manager over phone then in person Interview with District Manager.
    the third day after meeting District manager was offered Position of store Manager by Zone Manager.

Interview Questions

• More interested in work experience then asking the same old questions. just be honest and emphasize your customer service ability.   1 Answer