Spotify Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 804 of over 804 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Spotify

Application

I interviewed at Spotify

Interview

Super long interview process. I had to poke hr few times to get the interview booked. In the final stage (virtual onsite) the feedback were more related my lack of self confidence due to my 'nervous' way of speaking so I was rejected. When I told hr that I have a stutter, she said she would have contacted the team and the hr manager and get back to me. She also said that next time I should say that I stutter so interviewers would be empathetic. I have no words. It never happened to me to feel this kind of discrimination. Anyway hr ghosted me after this conversation. Good job Spotify, diversity and inclusion is not something you should be proud of.

Interview Questions
  • string, map, arrays, udp/tcp protocol, system design
    Answer Question
62 people found this interview helpful

Spotify

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spotify

Interview

I applied through online job board. There is a screening followed by the recruiter call. I didn't make it past the recruiter call, so cannot comment on further rounds. The recruiter kept changing the interview slot without informing me (had to check the google calendar to find that out). During the interview, he was very uninterested and rude and didn't bother apologizing (or even mentioning) about all the (unnotified) time changes. Also, I never had such an unpleasant recruiter chat. Not even a (fake) smile! I wouldn't be surprised if he had racial biases - and that's putting it mildly. Ridiculous.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Spotify

Join the conversation on

Tech

235.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Spotify~408251
Join the conversation on